Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-Muskans FF collection on Maaneet - pg32/37/42 UPDATING DA 27th OCT (Page 58)

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Muskan Hug...hi dear...this is a long overdue post...been wanting to make it forever ...somehow it never happened...dil se sorry for being so late ...i know u write so many Maaneet stories because of your love for them...it was never for likes and comments...when i see some of your earlier ff's they were so few likes and this was when GF was active...but still u kept on updating daily ...they were days u gave back to back updates...i joined the forum late...by then u were an established writer...those days u used to get 400+ likes and pages of comments...then i never realised how important appreciation is to a writer...i thought she is such a big writer with so many comments it is ok if i dont comment...btw i always pressed like...wished u on special occasions...i thought let me comment for new writers so that they are encouraged to write more...made siggies and banners for them...used to post pics and keep their threads active...many of them have stopped writing...got themselves banned...some came back with new usernames and pretend they dont know me...some moved to blogs and never gave the passwords...some dont have the time to press like on the comments...they are just a few of them who are exceptions to all this...now i learnt to not do too much at the same time not too less also...that is what i have been doing to u ...plz forgive me for not commenting on all your awesome stories...they have been my only relief when life was really tough...dont even remember how many times i read each and every story of yours...every time they feel new and refreshing...stopped questioning how anyone can write so beautifully again and again...spend so much time and effort so selflessly for all of us...now it must be more tough with 2 toddlers...in my ignorance and innocence if i have ever hurt u plz believe me when i say it was never intentional...could have said this all in a pm too...but wanted to apologise in your FF thread...i know it is too little but hoping it is not too late...will comment from now on for all your stories...really missing Puchki and his Geet...  plzzz update DA soon...thank u so much...TC Smile

Thank You Two Small Words To Convey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukham12muskanp

GraciasMerci Groupbie
GraciasMerci
GraciasMerci

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
My god diljale is so ddifferent OuchOuch maan used geet and sshe only went to meet him as she is his bbig fan ... she is so shocked and in pain she commit suicide .
Only read two parts studies taking most off time Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

GraciasMerci Groupbie
GraciasMerci
GraciasMerci

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 2:41am | IP Logged
rd 8 parts geet wedds maan brij against this relation bt families supported Maan agrees as his dadee is unwell 
on SR Geet sets fire lies laughingg her hand gets burned and Maan confused with geet's behaviour
geet's parents comee for pagferee bt she doesn'''t want to go
awesome

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for liking my ffs & reading them again
Oh u r such a doll to have left such a big comment
No need to appolagize
I underdstand

Also this comment means a lot to me

I am terrible with replying t the comments
Tried couple of times never could

I too miss my puchki

Wish could squeeze some time without hurting my hand
Will soon though LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GraciasMerciSHIK.LOVMAANEET--Ratna--

--Ratna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ratna--
--Ratna--

Posted: 06 February 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

Thanks a lot for liking my ffs & reading them again
Oh u r such a doll to have left such a big comment
No need to appolagize
I underdstand

Also this comment means a lot to me

I am terrible with replying t the comments
Tried couple of times never could

I too miss my puchki

Wish could squeeze some time without hurting my hand
Will soon though LOL

Muskan Hug...compared to what u do for us the comment is very small...and no need to reply to comments...your work says it all...how much u love Maaneet and us Heart...u take care of yourself...hope your hand heals soon...will wait for the updates...reading Truly Magical for the 6th time.Embarrassed...there is some magic in the way you write.Thumbs Up...i can read all your stories again and again and still feel the pyar ka ehsaas  Day Dreaming

Take Good Care Of My Friend Today

Edited by --Ratna-- - 10 February 2015 at 12:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GraciasMercimuskanp

GraciasMerci Groupbie
GraciasMerci
GraciasMerci

Posted: 07 February 2015 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
">read all parrts ...
geet iss angry on  mmaan cannot forgive him for that night Ouch she harms him and herself sold his music evn planned accident ... bt Maan falls in love with geet ... geet too lloves him but hates him for that night... geet becomes pregnant & maan comes to know geet iss his fan from childhood 
Maan comes to know the truth about thatt night that it was devCensored Angryand geet also knows the truth when he tells dadi 
geet tries suicidee feeling unworthy bt maan tells he looves her and geet hugs him 

story

muskanp

rashi_jain Senior Member
rashi_jain
rashi_jain

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
di when will u start updating????Ouch

i read ur completed stories for the time being so that i dnt miss ur writings...plz come back soon!!!

muskanp

GraciasMerci Groupbie
GraciasMerci
GraciasMerci

Posted: 01 April 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
me came across a new ff Bekhudi will read affter i finishh apaichit but the thhread is clossed so will comment hhere

muskanp

Go to top