Users

Frequent Posters

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope you are doing good... Wish for speedy recovery😃
GraciasMerci thumbnail
Thread 5 Geet has a son 😲 I think its Maaneet's I mean there is something mysteriouss about what Geet hiding from Maan . There was that fire and Maan had illusion of Geet traapped and saved her and himself . Rahul is sstaying with Geet . Maan jealous 😆 
Maan cannot stand AMy but his full name is Armaan 😳 Geet angry over Maan & tells he cannot hate Amy . I really feel Amy is Maaneet's baby only . Itss so amazing I just love love love it
Maan called Rahul stupid looking fried monkey 🤣 I loved their dinner ouut 
It was dinner or wrestling match hard to tell 😆 copy cat calling each other 😆 so amazinng I just love it .
GraciasMerci thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

Thanks guys
Me too missing updating
Just trying to get back with my hand condition

Sorry it is taking so long

Oh take care❤️ 
GraciasMerci thumbnail
Finished Maitri   I have to give epic cuteness title to the story 😳 AMy is maaneet's baby when in past maan broke with kavitha & got drunk . That changed everything . AMy suffered from thalassemia majorAMy's condition was so touching . Just loved howw all things fell in place maan realized amy is his baby and nt told him about geet's pregnancy . Jusst loved maaneet moving back to mansion and geet's parents and maan's dadi accepting maaneet and amy . Maaneet's second baby girl  kiran too says meli dodo 😆cutie story loved maaneet friendship so much geet is so innocent even after having a baby ❤️
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
me again...pyar ka ehsaas...157 parts. ..completed
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh 😲
Really again
Thanks so much

rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi di😃

when u'll start updating???
Its been so long!!!!
GraciasMerci thumbnail
Started reading Ehtesaab complicated story of dev geet and maan . Hate dev for cheating on geet😡
love maan's care foor Geet and geet sharing her pain with him .She kissed Maan public to make dev jealous . Maan takes all her action so understandingly ❤️ 
Edited by GraciasMerci - 9 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
muski missong u at if dear

aa bhi jao
GraciasMerci thumbnail
Completed Ehtesaab beautiful 👏painful story loved howw Get slowly accepted Maan and both of them overcame all pains . Gee losing her baby parrt was sad