Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GraciasMerci thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Truly magical i am reading ... gosh its so so amazing every part has something new to offer  i like the name Geet gave maan Mr. Bachan 😆 loved the friendship moments ❤️ Geet-Maan are so close yet there is a gap that neither want to fulfill and that what makes alll updates so so amazing and addictive i read till parts 43 👏 absolutely speechless. Gorgeous writing 👏
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Truly magical was total madness
I loved writing it thanks to t readers
There was immense support & love from them
We used to go nuts ...

Glad u liked it 😳
Vinsh23 thumbnail
W8ng 4 ur pending stories Di.. Missing ur writngs lyk hell. Plz update soon
Originally posted by: muskanp

Truly magical was total madness
I loved writing it thanks to t readers
There was immense support & love from them
We used to go nuts ...

Glad u liked it 😳

muskanp thumbnail
Sorry for t delay
Need some more time to recover completely
GraciasMerci thumbnail
If there is anything closer to maaneet i am 100percent sure its truly magical .i love you for this u brought my favorite character raj shikhawat in the ff its awesome . The best part is indeed cast away Maaneet away from everyone their nok-jhok is ao beautifully written 👏I read till parts 57 where Geet comes to know her bachchan is Maan Singh Khurana gosh! totally fida on writing⭐️⭐️⭐️
GraciasMerci thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

Sorry for t delay
Need some more time to recover completely

you are not well ? oh  get well soon ❤️
GraciasMerci thumbnail
Finished reading till 101 Geet coming to about sameera , her possessiveness on maan , her training coming , both going to London , getting married , her college and annoying arjun 😡 , honeymoon and birthday celebrations☺️
TRULY MAGICAL😳I am going to re-read after finishing it s so amazing👏
muskanp thumbnail
Thanks for t wishes
Glad u liked it
GraciasMerci thumbnail
Read till parts 163 . After maan broke her heart by saying those nasty things😡she left him and became GK 👏 How much Geet changed I loved GK's characterization on one hand she is this lovely giving mom to MK and on the other hand this badass cop 👏she portrayed Maan lives with them and here maan searched her for 7 years . She was so scared looking at Mukti's baby and here she gave birth all alone . MK Maan moments were awesome ... I loved the fact that everytime Maan was was this close knowing the truth yet he never knew the full truth . mk pounced on sam 😆loved that part...Geet saving Maan was heroic and she was so brutally hit I did not read details made me uncomfortable 😭
She always expected Maan to welcome her back in his family in their home , but maan 😡 so dumb he has elephant size ego he could have talked with geet ...  and finally mk telling her full name made him realize ... 
I really loved GK & Geet both characters here so different & so strong loved prince also and Khan 😛
its super to see so many character roles in an FF holding equal prominence yet maaneet are so special
hats-off
Edited by GraciasMerci - 9 years ago
GraciasMerci thumbnail
Finally finished reading all parts of Truly Magicalloved how Maan came to know about GK slowly and in circumstances , about Maansi , their marriage , all chapters were super interesting and awesome ... ⭐️