Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GraciasMerci thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyaa me again ๐Ÿ˜† I completed the ff  Iloved the story I liked Priya's angle she indirectly played a cupid also armaan . Maan was so so rude but then he became nice once he accepted his feelings for Geet . I liked Geet;s character in first part more as she always questioned herself on Maan's temperament . In season two she became a little matured but her innocence was still there . I loved how she sacrificed her baby so that Krishna could live . Maan's second marriage with full rituals with Geet , the case on him and how cleverly Geet saves him . So many twists and turns I loved it & till the end it was all so interesting . Sorry for the rants i really really loved Pyar Ka Ehsaas its both ways how Maaneet discovered love for each other ๐Ÿ˜ณ The vms that you posted were amazin๐Ÿ‘ 
great great writing  i simply enjoyed every bit of it . I am starting with Madhoshi now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks dear for t detailed comment
Glad u liked it so much
It is my first work
Very close to me
Let me know how u liked madhoshi ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pinkybedi thumbnail
When r u planning to update u work dear.
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for all d links...

loved ur stories...
GraciasMerci thumbnail
In 1 word Madhoshi is beautiful ๐Ÿ‘ I think I love Madhoshi more because here maaneet fell in love like in first sight then separated , their one night of passion culminated to a bond of lifetime coming in form of their baby. Geet never expected to meet Maan but as fate decided she started working under him . Their office moments nok jhok was so adorable . Maan hurt her with his words still she bounced back ! Geet became even critical when maan denied his feelings that was very sad . Then sameera's diary and how it give a view to Geet's fantasy too and her comparing the emotions in that diary with herself was amazing๐Ÿ‘
I got a shock when Maan's accident part came and even a bigger shock as how Geet made him alright๐Ÿ‘ but then loved her say that he's scared to lose the people he loves so she sets him free and his would see how long she survives๐Ÿ˜ญ  so amazin story ... and I loved Geet's baby talk ๐Ÿ˜† he loves to eat I loved the smileys there ๐Ÿ˜† I loved when baby don't understand certain things & how Geet explains ๐Ÿ˜† 
loved loved loved it . I understand hindi less so read a couple of times to understand the meaning of the poems and dialogues๐Ÿ˜ณ 

muskanp thumbnail
Thanks a lot
Glad u liked it
I haven't written anything like that since   ๐Ÿ˜ณ
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: muskanp

Thanks a lot
Glad u liked it
I haven't written anything like that since   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

waiting for ur updates muskii ..
plz be back soon 
Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not know why I am so crazy of ur dreams FF.Muskan pls write an dreamy FF pls.
Ps only FF I have read 4 times๐Ÿ˜ณ
muskanp thumbnail
Thanks ramy & tabby
U read it four times wow
Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskanp

Thanks ramy & tabby
U read it four times wow

Yes Muskan .According to me dreams was a fantastic and well written FF.Geet was was described by you like a beautiful poem before as well as after Memory Loss.I am sooo love with Geet in dreams.
Waiting for your Aparachit soon.