Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
its not SKJ, its TMK tht hurt the audience's eyes & kat's experience lol
SKJ was the only thing tht audience watched the movie for thts for sure =|
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Meena1

Munnai Nadaan Hui does sound better... they should have made this version for the kids..😆

ROFL HAHAHAHA XD
omg this is the second time in 12 hours you've made me L O L and get raised eyebrows from others lol
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
Honestly speaking I was happy to see Katrina in Rajneeti wherein her image as an actor was improving, but I really wish she had not accepted such a role of sheila in TMK, it was a senseless movie & she portrayed a character of a struggling actress who cant act, this makes her image more of a eye candy type rather than a great actress. She really needs to be careful while selecting her movies.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sheila Ki Jawani made her the most talked about actress in BW. The movie TMK probably hurt her though.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sheila Ki Jawani is the only thing that has kept her name in the press recently and single handedly kept her afloat after the debacle that was TMK.
As much as I love Akki---and for some reason I really like the guy---he's becoming what the 1930s Hollywood system would have labled "box office poison" after all his foul and failed films. Pretty soon he'll be totally depending on the Katrina fan base to pull him out of the fire.
He needs a new formula. I'm so sorry 8x10 didn't go big because I actually enjoy Akki in serious roles.