nice plot...
please pm me wen you update next time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o....o

o....o Senior Member
o....o
o....o

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Hey everyone! Thank you so very Much for appreciating my efforts...  Embarrassed

PART 3:

Light breeze playing with her hair, her shoulder-length thick black hair shinned like glass as she moved her head. Occasionally, she ran her fingers through them. She was all Mayank could think of since he had seen her. And her eyes, when they met his, had made him feel like he had never felt before although they were shinning like stars, he could see the sadness in them. He felt that he wanted to make it go away. She was standing there, like an angel ___ a picture of perfection, he thought and smiled.

"Bhai!", came his sister's voice, so he turned away from the window. He had been standing there looking outside at the place he had seen her standing. He turned around and went to sit on his bed where all his things were scattered as Gunjan entered.

Mayank: kya hua Gunjan?

Gunjan: pata hai main abhi saath walay ghar gait hi.

Mayank: toh ye konsi nayi baat hai. Tujhe toh koi milna chahiye jiske saamne tu bol sakay, aaj kis ki shaamat ayi thi?

He said with a mischevious smile. He had started tidying up his bed.

Gunjan: Bhai! Aap hamesha aise kiun kehte ho mujhe! Main tumhe humaray naye neighbours k baray men batane lagi thi but ab nahi bataoungi.

Mayank straightened at this and now all his attention was completely focused on what his sister had to say.

Mayank: Ok, now stop scowling and chal bata kya keh rahi thi. Waise bhi mujhe pata hai k jab tak tu mujhe sab bata nai laiti, tujhe sakoon toh aye ga nahi.

This lightened up Gunjan's face and Mayank smiled.

Gunjan: Ok! So main wahan un k liye chae waghaira le k gai thi and well there are two people. A girl, whose name is Nupur and her mother.  Aunti is  very sweet, she was very grateful for the tea. Pehle toh unh one bohat mana kia nad iss san ki kya zaroorat thi and all but I insisted and then she took it. And Nupur….. well, I don't know quiet what to say about her. She didn't talk much.

Mayank: Ofcourse, jab tum wahan thi toh usko toh mauka he nahi dia hoga bolne ka.

He said and started laughing, although his thoughts had again shifted to those eyes, her sad eyes.

Gunjan: Bhaaiii!

Mayank: (laughing) Ok! Ok! Ab nahi kehta kuch. Carry on.

Gunjan: I think she was tired but she gave me the impression of being reserved.

Mayank: Ok Gunjan enough now. I have to put my stuff together. Do din men college shuru horaha hai or mujhe yaad aaya k tub hi iss saal se humara college join kar rai hai, tayari kar li?

Gunjan: Bhai, kya tayari karni hai, I don't know about my courses so no tayari needed. Array haaaaaan… I gotta go see to my clothes and all. Ok Bye!

Gunjan left his room. And Mayank started putting his things together, shaking his head.

Mayank: that is all this girl cares about.. dressing up! 

....................................................................................................

Mayank was sitting on his bed, with his laptop on his lap. He was chatting with his friend when there was a knock on his door.

Mayank: Yes?

The door opened and Gunjan entered. Mayank raised his eyes once to see who it was and again got busy with his laptop.

Mayank: yes Gunjan! What is it?

He asked seeing the bright smile on her face. He knew she wanted to tell him something and that she won't sit down peacefully until she spits it out.

Gunjan: I have news.

Mayank: Whats new about that? (he said with a tone of positive sarcasm)

Gunjan: BHAI! Phir aap…

Mayank: Acha acha. Jaldi batao mujhe kaam bhi hai.

Gunjan made a slight face at this and Mayank smiled knowing nothing could discourage her from talking and so he was proven right the next second.

Gunjan: han toh main ye batane lagi thi k you know the girl who moved in our neighbourhood with her mother yesterday?

This made him raise his head for the very first time since the last couple of hours, but not wanting to make Gunjan notice anything, again started staring at his laptop but it was only a blank stare. His sister now had all his attention.

Gunjan: She is joining our college and she is going to be in my class too!

She was very excited about it unaware of the shine this news had brought in her brother's eyes.

Since yesterday he had been trying to get another glance at her, but she had remained inside.

Mayank: ok, so?

He said in a bored sort of a tone, not wanting to reveal the effect of just one look at a girl had on him.

Gunjan: Bhai! You are such a spoil sport. I am going to see Nupur. Abhi toh Maa ho k ayen hain un k ghar se, and she gave me news. Ok then see ya!

Mayank: Close the door behind you.

Gunjan left and Mayank again got busy with his laptop but with half attention only.

Plzzzzz Do Comment to let me know your views. Wink

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-Rubina-supriyamnfanpreitygal99Asmara.Nirvrithiginny09Alisha-2887valliyahkirti123Mystiquecrazymayurianmulan.Bhawna_artiDhanakZgopi06SujaLuvsMayur-firebird-sreevijayanlovelycactusdrfizaahmed--Ruchi--MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123hgrhrdynamic_dollShafooFaria.Fantasia.shafy_MN-.Perk.-annie07

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
oh wow!!!!..bushraaaaa...i loved this part!..GOSH my mayank..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

all lost in nupur..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming, and he is so cutie pie types!..LOL LOL, the way he was teasing gunjan LOL LOL, all this girl can think abt is dressing up!..LOL LOL

i love mayank's attention shifting to nupur..Embarrassed Embarrassed, and inspite of falling so badly for her, he said "so what ?;ya right!..Wink Wink

i am so looking forward!, plz cont. soon na!, u being sooo lazy!..Angry

Edited by -Mehak - 29 January 2011 at 1:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o....omulan.

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
wow.........it was totally amazing......mayank has already fell for her...........

o....o

ginny09 Goldie
ginny09
ginny09

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
hiiiii bushra read all the 3 parts today onlr 
they r nice 
would love to read further :)
plzzzzzzz add me in ur pm list 

o....o