Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
AWSM CONT SOON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o....o

prerna_agrawal Goldie
prerna_agrawal
prerna_agrawal

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
y wud anyone complain???..... ;) ..... i'm loving it...... awesome..... update..... love mayank's behavior ... lol.... do update asap...... and a lil longer one....... waiting eagerly....... :))

o....o

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
i too am not complaining Bushra.Wink
lovely update.
thanks for the pm.

o....o

o....o Senior Member
o....o
o....o

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Part 13:

The college was almost empty now. Mayank was also going home when he saw her sitting in the college grounds alone and came to sit beside her. There was no one else there. Startled, she looked at him. He was looking straight ahead. His firm jaw line and a dimple on his cheek, Nupur first time realised how good looking he was. She was still staring at him when he turned his head and met her eyes. He put his hand on hers which was lying on the ground. His eyes were asking her something and she was afraid to read it but his touch offered her the commitment. She straightened her hand and held his in turn to give him his submission. She lowered her eyes and looked at their joined hands.

The emotional upheaval was too much for her. A tear escaped her eye and fell on their joined hands. He looked at it startled and then at her. Placing his fingers under her chin, he lifted her head with force. She smiled and shook her head. There was no sorrow in her eyes and not a single more tear. He understood her completely in that moment. He wiped the trace of tear from her cheek. She placed her head on his shoulder, their fingers entangled now. He ran his hand through her hair.

'Tum abhi tak ghar nahi gai?' he asked her.

'Nahi' she answered simply.

'Mera matlab hai kiun nahi gai?' he asked.

'I wanted to sit alone in the open air.' She said.

'ab chalain?' he asked.

'hmm…' she said without making a move.

He laughed lightly. He lifted his shoulder a little on which she had placed her head.

'Chalain?' he repeated 'ya ghar janay ka mood he nai' he asked tilting his head trying to look at her face. She hid her face in his shoulder trying to hide her blushing. He laughed again. She punched his arm and raised her head reluctantly.

They were driving home when Mayank spoke up again, 'Shaam ko free ho?' he asked.

'han, kiun?' she asked. She had placed her head on the headrest of the seat with her eyes closed.

'Meray saath chalo gi?' he asked trying to keep his tone casual.

She opened her eyes instantly and sat upright.

'Kahan?'  She asked looking at him with a confused face.

'Dinner pe...'

She was quiet for a while. While driving he couldn't see her face so he stopped his car on the road side and turned to look at her. He heaved a sigh of relief. She had turned scarlet and now a smile was playing on the corner of her lips.

'At least answer! Main toh dar he gaya tha!' he said, sighing again.

'Date pe pooch rahay ho?'

'What if I am...?' he asked cautiously.

'Then I'd say....... Yes!' the last part of the sentence was almost a whisper but he knew what he had said.

She was roaming in her living area, one corner of the dopatta in her hand which she was winding and unwinding on her finger and glancing at the clock then at the door again and again.

'I'll pick you up at 8' his voice echoed in her head. She was looking at the clock now anxiously waiting for him. It was 10 minutes to 8 and each passing minute seemed alike an hour to her and each passing moment was making her more conscious of herself.

She was wearing a bright pink frock and a churridaar pajama which was complementing her skin completely. Pink hoops for earings and a delicate necklace with silver chain and a pink flower in the middle, she had left her hair open as Mayank liked them that way.

The clock finally struck 8 and the doorbell rang at that very instant. She jumped unconsciously, her heartbeat became faster. Adjusting her clothes she went to open the door.

Mayank was standing outside Nupur's house for the past 15minutes waiting for the clock to strike 8. As soon as it did, he rang the bell. He forgot to breathe or even say a word. Her smile was hesitant.

Where was he taking her? He hadn't said anything about that to her and now she was getting curious.

'Hum kahan jaa rahay hain?' she broke the silence in the car, unable to overcome her curiosity.

'You'll see in a few moments.' He said simply smiling. It was her turn to hold her breath. Dressed in black suit with a navy blue shirt, he was looking like a prince... Her Prince! She blushed at the thought.

'stop staring at me, you are distracting me' he said so suddenly that her heartbeat quickened and she could feel it thumping against her chest. Her blush deepened. She got embarrassed and started looking outside the window. She heard his laugh and then his hand cover hers. A shiver ran through her whole body. The car slowed down and they came to a stop. Nupur looked at him surprised and he only smiled again.

'College kiun le k aye ho?' she asked.

'Patience, Darling! You'll see in a minute.' She couldn't speak anymore anyway as she was melting inside with his way of addressing her. He got out and opened her door for her. As she stepped down, he closed the door and swooped her off her feet and into his arms. She overcame her shock in a moment and then hid her face in his chest. Her heartbeat was so fast, she was sure even he could feel it. Their eyes met for a few moments and then Nupur lowered hers as she feeling so shy. Mayank planted a kiss on her forehead and then started walking. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Nupur finally lifted her eyes when he had stopped walking. He made her stand on her feet.

A table was set in the middle of the grounds. One candle was lit in the middle of the table and a bunch of roses; he had arranged a beautiful dinner table for two.

He was waiting for her to speak.

'Is this real?' she asked in almost a whisper. Her voice was breaking with emotions.

'It feels like a dream come true!' he was speaking for himself.

'This is heavenly!' she said.

'Your presence has made it so. You are my angel.' He said looking in her eyes. He was standing very close to her. Her emotions at that time had become very difficult to express... even for her. No one had ever made her feel so special.

'You are my best friend. My shoulder to lean on, the one and only person I know I can count on. You are everything to me. You are the one and only... the love of my life. You are my world to me.'

'Mayank! I......' he put a finger on her lips, picked up the flowers from the table and went down on one knee. Nupur couldn't breath.

He stretched the hand in which he held the roses towards her. She looked at them. They were beautiful except...... she looked at him in confusion... One of them was fake!

'I'll love you till the last rose dies. Will you be mine?'

She was speechless. She had never expected all this. He was looking at her, waiting, expecting an answer. He had no idea what she would say but he now wanted to make her his without waiting more.

She took a deep breath. Looking directly into his eyes and with no hesitation she said, 'I love you Mayank!' he stood up quickly and moved closer to her. He placed his hands on her waste.

'Will you be mine?' he repeated.

'Forever' she said and he hugged her. Hugged her tight... hugged her to never let her go.

Moon so bright, night so fine

Keep your heart here with mine

Life's a dream, we are dreaming

Race the moon, catch the wind

Ride the night to the end

Seize the day, stand for the night

I want to spend my lifetime loving you

If that is all in life I ever do

I will want nothing else to see me through

If I could spend my lifetime loving you.

Here I end my story. I hope it was worth your time that you spent reading it. Thank you for your appreciation, lovely comments and for your time. Embarrassed Hug 

Plz do comment to let me know your views on this part and my story as a whole. Any suggestions or criticism is welcome. Wink

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-khadija-kritikaluvmangaloriansupriyamnfanandyluvstvjuhi92preitygal99shonu631Nirvrithiginny09Asmara.prerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwanimayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12crazymayurianmulan.Bhawna_artiVasuKaShliciousWings-of-Fire-firebird-sreevijayanlove.mayurarti.SilentPrincessFaria.ShafoodrfizaahmedMaria.-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123--Ruchi--Fantasia.

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
OMG BUshra
its beautiful update dear
a silent confession, a simple but lovely  memorable date.
A cute couple with their heavenly feelings and immense pleasure everything makes me happy.
its an  outstanding update
veryyyyyyyyyyy niceeeeeeeeeee
keep it up

Edited by -Faria- - 16 April 2011 at 12:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o....ovalliyah

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
OMG!! bushraaaa...this was heavenly Day Dreaming Day Dreaming.

Each and every single line of this update was beautiful Day Dreaming Day Dreaming, u have had me mesmerized Day DreamingDay Dreaming. I was smiling throughout Embarrassed.

What a beautiful ending to a beautiful story. Embarrassed . Thank you so much for writing this for me. Today i feel so proud that i insisted you. Thank you bushra. I love you Heart. Keep writing! *hugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o....ovalliyah

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
beautiful part bushra! Heart
i loved each and every bit of it Embarrassed
its sad it got ended Unhappy
bt do start a new one very soonn.. ll b waiting fr ur next one.. Embarrassed

o....o