India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MN - Enchanted Love (Page 3)

o....o Senior Member
o....o
o....o

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

THANK YOU ALL! Thank u for your such motivating over-welming comments...Big smile I would like to add that I wrote this story for a very dear friend and on her persuation... Kinza (you all know her by the name of mehak).. here it is for you! Embarrassed

PART 2

Their eyes seemed to have captivated them. How much time passed, they didn't know maybe a few seconds, or minutes, or days… time seemed to have stopped. They just stood there until,

"NUPUR", came here mother's voice breaking the spell.

She hastily moved towards the house but Mayank was still standing there, watching her go. As she reached the door, she turned to look back and saw him standing there. He smiled. She turned again and walked in without another backward glance and closed the door.

Kalpana: Nupur!
Nupur: G Maa!
Kalpana: kahan thi? Kab se awaazain de rahi hun. Khair choro, ab meri kuch madaa kardo, the movers have left.

Nupur and Kalpana got busy settling the house. First they put the kitchen and the living room in order. By evening, they had managed to put the necessary items in their proper places and they both were very tired. First the journey from Morena to Mumbai and then all the work had exhausted them. They were both sitting in the living area when the bell rang and Nupur groaned.

Mrs. Bhushan although got up and went to open the door. Nupur heard an excited female voice at the door and her mother talking very happily. Then she heard her mother inviting her inside, and got more irritated.

Kalpana: Nupur, daikho toh kaun aya hai?

Nupur: kaun hai?

Nupur turned her head and saw a girl standing there. She was very pretty and Nupur felt that that she was not seeing this girl for first time.

Kalpana: Nupur! Uth k milo. Ye Gunjan hai, our next door neighbour.

So Nupur got to her feet and involuntarily took a few steps to greet her guest, who was carrying a tray loaded with tea and snacks. 

Nupur: Hey. Nupur.

Nupur said extending her hand. Gunjan put the tray down on the table in front and met shook Nupur's hand with a bright smile.

Gunjan: Hi! I am Gunjan and I live next door. I saw you when you came. Main toh ussi waqat aanay lagi thi but my mom didn't let me. She said you would want to settle down first. But, I have been waiting anxiously to come. Abhi tea time hua toh I asked my mom if I could go now so she let me come because she wanted to send these snacks. She also wanted to come but got caught up. She although will come to meet you later. You must be tired with all the moving and everything, I can understand……..

She trailed off when she realised she had been the only one talking for the pat few minutes and her mother had warned her against this very thing.

Gunjan: Sorry! I talk too much, I know. My mother keeps scolding me for talking too much but I just can't help it. She even warned me before coming here but……… ummm, sorry again. I always get carried away. It was nice meeting you. I think I should leave. I'll see you later. Bye!

Kalpana: array! Beta kuch dair toh ruko, tum toh baithi bhi nai.

Gunjan: thank you aunti but I really should leave. Maa ne jaldi wapas aanay ko bola tha. Main phir ajaoungi, aaj toh waise bhi aap log thakay honge. Main chalti hun.

Kalpana: phir zaroor aana or apni Maa ko thank you bolna.

Gunjan: G zaroor.

And she left. Kalpana went to close the door.

Kalpana: Such a sweet girl, and it seems that are neighbours are nice people, don't you think Nupur?

But Nupur had dozed off on the sofa. Her mother smiled at the irritated expression she had on her face even while sleeping.

Kalpana: I know you are tired of shifting places but I don't know what else to do. It's my job's requirement and you know very well I cant quit this job. Its so difficult to find another job that would pay me so well and then there is my age factor.

Nupur's father had died when Nupur was only a child and since then her mother had been working to earn a living. They had to shift their house frequently and Nupur did not like it but she understood that there was no alternative so she always helped her mother.

Plz do comment to let me know your views. Wink

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009tellycrazysupriyamnfanpreitygal99Asmara.mayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12Nirvrithiginny09Alisha-2887kirti123crazymayurianDhanakZmulan.Bhawna_artimayur_eternal-firebird-lovelycactusSujaLuvsMayurleeseunggilove.SilentPrincesssreevijayanhgrhrFaria.-SMay31-Shafoodynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123--Ruchi--shafy_MN-.Perk.-Fantasia.Silent.Dreamer.SA.annie07

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
nice one bushy!
cintinue more.loved d talkative gunjan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o....o

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
amazing............mayur eyelock was superb.............

o....o

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
oh bushra it ws really nice....da concept is different.....
plzz cont soon n add me to ur pm list as i want updatesLOL

o....o

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
lovely start loved it do continue dear

o....o

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
awwww...first of all a hug to u to for the dedication..HugHug..

ok so the update was amazing..gunajn is really really naughty..LOLLOL, but i like her,she is cute..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..and i loved nupur's mom..poor lady, she knew abt her daughter..and nupur is so silent..btw i wonder abt the nature of mayank..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

cont. soon..Hug

o....o

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
awwwwwww i liked the update..............
n waitin for mayankEmbarrassed n then mayurEmbarrassedLOL
thnx for d pmSmiledo conttt sooon!Big smile

o....o

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
beautiful update dear

hahahahahahaah she has got the personality of our bubbly nupur
ulta-pulta hogaya
and haye mayur eyelock was just amazing