ginny09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
superbbbbbbbbb part :lol:
ab dekhte hai aage kya hoga ;) 
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
nice FF.
i read all updates..........it was awesome.
update soon.
plz add me in ur pm list.
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting ff...............please add me to ur pm list....................!!!
o....o thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Guys! Thank you sooooo much for all your appreciation.  ðŸ¤—

Part 9:

Nupur was very nervous. She had never been to any sort of dance before. Getting ready, she changed her mind several times about going but she knew how stubborn gunjan was and no matter what, she will take her along.

They had had some real fun while shopping for dresses. Both of them had bought red dresses following the theme of the evening.

Nupur had bought a plain red shalwar-shirt. Gunjan had bought a red gown with the combination of black and she had looked very preety when she tried it on.

Nupur was finally ready to go. She had now to wait for gunjan.

Mayank was sitting in his room with the laptop on his laps but his thoughts only on nupur. He was brooding why has he not asked her to dance? He had been cursing himself. He had tried Many times to gather his courage but every time he tried to, he felt he had no voice. And he could not deny the fact that if she had turned him down like others, then he would have been heartbroken and ashamed. And he wouldn't have been able to face her again.

Nupur thoughts suddenly shifted to mayank. She knew that mayank was one of the most famous guys in clg, and with it had been the other way around. girls had asked him for dance and he had turned them down. Gunjan had been laughing mostly telling her all this while shoppong.

Suddenly a frown appeared on her face. She had taken mayank to b the flirt type but… this had showed her a new side of mayank. One she liked. One that attracted her to him slightly more.

But why had he turned them down?? And why had HE  himself not asked anyone?  She was wondering and her heart gave her a surprising answer…

Maybe because he wanted to ask HER.. then why hadn't  he?

And if he had, what would have been her answer? She thought on that for a while "yes!! Ofcourse" she said out loud. And was shocked at her thoughts. What was she thinking!!

" nupur tu pagal ho gai hai!" she said to herself out loud. Jerking the thoughts away, she went downstairs to see what her mom was up to. She was descending the stairs when the doorbell rang. She knew gunjan had arrived.

Mayank was still sitting in his room when gunjan opened his door and put her head inside..

Gunjan: ap hamain clg chor dain gai?

Mayank: kyun khud kyun nai ja sakti?

Gunjan: bhai m all dressed up. I wanted to go in the car but dad is not at home.

Mayank: gunjan! I am in no mood of going

Gunjan: bhai just drop us there if you don't wanna gooo!

Mayank: Us? Who is 'US'?

He asked surprised.

Gunjan: main aur nupur! Aur kon?

His heartbeat quickened. A twinkle appeared in his eyes.

Mayank: I thought she wasn't going

Gunjan: now she is! Plz ab chalain?

She was getting restless now

Gunjan: with samrat and me! Ap kyun itnay sawal puch vrai hain?

Gunjan was now getting irritated.

Mayank: nai aise he! So.. meaning she is not goin with someone? I mean, not with a partner?

Mayank asked cautiously

Gunjan: nahi!! (she said now fully irritated) ab plzzzzz chalain?? .. she must be waiting now!

Mayank: umm.. gunjan, ab main tume chorne jar aha he hun  tou soch raha hun k main b dance attend kr lun… tum 10 min bahar wait karo main abhi tayar ho k aata hun..

He said closing the door forcefully. Gunjan stood staring at the door open-mouthed. This was an entirely new side of her brother to her. when he made up his mind about something, no one could change it.... Not even he himself! 

Gunjan was getting anxious now. Although she hadn't told this to Mayank but it was Samrat she didn't want to keep waiting and not Nupur! 

Mayank came out after half an hour. Gunjan turned to say something but stopped right there. She couldn't believe it was her brother standing there. She stared at him open-mouthed and he passed her, smiling...

Mayank: Chalain 

He said said with a soft laugh opening the front door and signaling her to move.

Plz do comment to let me know your views. 😉 

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

fantastic update Bushra!

i hope mayur dance together 😳
waiting for the next update
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm 😊
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Bushra
veryyyyyyyyyyy nice update

wow nups was thinking abt mayu- wah
she too wanted to dance with her
and mayu - he rejected all the girls becz he also  wanted to dance with nups

hahahahahha loved it so much

last part was fantastic
mind blowing update
do update next part soon
take care

love.mayurarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
mayur were thinking abt each other....luved mayank n gunjan convo
now waiting fr mayur dance
cont soon
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awwwww amazingggg part

mayur were sooooooo cute

continue soon
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
awesome update.
poor mayur.............both want to dance with each other...........bt didnt ask for the fear of rejection!!!!
bt finally mayur going together!!!
i want tos ee my mayur together...........n dancing.
waiting for next update.
update soon.
thanks for the pm.
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb part bushra
oy hoy Mayank to nupr pa full time fida ha 
Wao nupur also feel for him
Great thanks for pm
cont soon.