lovely updateClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o....o

o....o Senior Member
o....o
o....o

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! thank all for you such over whelming comments! Hug
 Kinza i am very sorry i couldnt post it earlier. and u do know why, dont you?
I would like to add that I won't be able to post on sunday but no worries... as i will post the next part on one of the week days. Embarrassed

Part 7

Nupur's eyes fell on the photo frame lying on the side-table. It was a picture of Gunjan and Mayank sitting together smiling broadly. She picked it up and looked at it closely. Gunjan was looking very pretty and then her attention shifted to Mayank. His smile made Her smile. Then she got lost in his eyes.

Gunjan was as usual constantly talking. She sensed Nupur's inattention and looked at her. Nupur was standing, smiling sweetly with the frame in her hand. Gunjan took it from her hand and started talking about it.

Nupur was jerked back to reality. She had not realised that she had been lost and now was surprised at her reaction at seeing the photograph.

……………………………………………………

Mayank was standing with Jay and other friends fooling around, when he saw her. Walking in the corridor laughing and talking, she looked beautiful. That rare smile on her face had mesmerised him. Light breeze was playing with her hair. She ran her fingers through them every now and then to settle them. Mayank couldn't take his eyes off her. He didn't even blink. Walking in his direction, it seemed she was walking To Him.

Abhi kuch dino se lag raha hai

Badle Badle se hum hain

Hum baithe baithe din men sapnay

Daikhte neend kam hai.

Abhi Kuch dino se suna hai

Dil ka prob he kuch naya hai.

Koi raaz kambakht hai chupaye

Khuda he janay k kya hai.

Hai dil pe shka mera, isay pyar hogaya

She walked past him, oblivious to the effect she was having on him. His head turned along with her. He kept watching her till she was out of sight. He turned around smiling and saw Jay who had been watching him very closely. Eyebrows raised, he had a mocking expression on his face. Mayank tapped on his head sharply.

Mayank: Chal!

Jay: What was all THAT about?

Mayank kept on walking and Jay kept on trying to find out more but all in vain.

……………………………………………………

Gunjan and Nupur were walking towards their class, when she saw him standing there. She saw him turn and look at her. Instantly, she turned her attention back to Gunjan. She could still sense his eyes on her. She walked past him, without even looking at him. They both entered the class and took their seats but Nupur was unable to concentrate in class that day. She was lost in her thoughts. She had many questions in her mind. She couldn't understand what was bothering her? She couldn't understand why was she so sensitive to him that she could sense his eyes on her? What kind of effect was he having on her? All this had occupied her mind so much that it wasn't until Gunjan nudged her under the desk that she realised the teacher was calling her name. She looked up and called out her attendance. She couldn't believe that she hadn't listened to a word today in class. She was angry with herself. But she got angry at him more.

Nupur: it's entirely his fault. He has confused me. Just because I have been thinking about him, now I'll have to copy someone else's notes.

She continued murmuring to herself and walked out of the class. Gunjan joined her shortly. She was panting.

Nupur: Kya hua? Itna saans kiun taiz ho raha hai tumhara?

Gunjan: you are asking ME this? Tumhe kya hua hai? Kahan lost ho aaj? You didn't write even one word today. And that is not at all like you. And ab mujhe baghair bataye class se nikal ayi!

Nupur: aisi ko baat nahi. Aur khud toh tum phone pe lagi hui thi……

Gunjan: array haa! (she interrupted Nupur), phone actually Mayank bhai ka tha. He said we can go with him today.

Nupur startled at the mention of Mayank. She tried hard to deny the offer but Gunjan was insistent and won the argument.

As they reached the car, Nupur saw him standing there. She stopped walking. Gunjan turned.

Gunjan: Ab kya hua?!

Nupur: ummmm… please hum walk karain?

Gunjan: hpmh… Nupur! Please na! see I am very tired. I don't want to walk anymore.

Nupur: toh main akaile ghar chali jati hin, kya farak parta hai. I know my way.

Gunjan: Nahi! Tum akaili nahi jao gi. Acha chalo, walk he karte hain. (she said pouting)

Nupur was aware that Mayank was watching them constantly and she was trying to avoid any eye contact with him. She looked at Gunjan's face and smiled. She still wasn't in the mood to walk home and was still pouting.

Nupur: acha! Ab aisa mun bananay ki zaroorat nahi hai. Chal! We'll go in the car.

Gunjan's face lit up at this and they both started walking towards the car.

…………………………………………………….

Mayank had been watching them very attentively and had guessed the reason for delay. As they neared the car, he smiled. He knew Gunjan had won. He then settled his gaze on Nupur. She always had this spell bounding effect on him.

Abhi kuch dino se, main sochta hun

K dil ki thodi si sun lun

Yahan rehne aye gi dil saja lun

Main khwab thoday se bun lun

Hai dil pe shak mera, issay pyar hogaya

Gunjan and Nupur reached the car and Nupur tried her best, not to look at Mayank.

Gunjan sat in the front seat and Nupur at the back. Gunjan was yet again carrying out the conversation single-handedly. Nupur was silently looking ouside the window. Her presence was giving Mayank a very strange happy feeling, of having her so close.

Tu bekhabar ya sab khabar

Ek din zara mere masoom dil pe ghor kar

Pardon men main, rakh lun tujhe

K dil tera aa na jaye kahin ye ghair per

She made no effort to talk to him, even out of politeness, and he didn't force his company on her either. He, although, turned his rear-view mirror so that he could see her through it. He stole glances at her every now and then. His heartbeat would start beating faster every time he looked at her.

When they neared the house, she straightened and sighed with relief. Nupur raised her head as the car stopped, and met his eyes in the mirror.

Her eyes changed several emotions in few seconds. Surprise at first, then anxiousness, confusion, uncomfortableness, irritation and finally….. Anger!

It was his turn to get surprised, confused and then…. Ashamed.

She got out of the car and slammed the door of his car. He remained in the car for a while, watching her. He knew he had made her angry. She walked towards her house, without a backward glance.

…………………………………………………….

Mayank was feeling restless all day. He hadn't been able to anger in her eyes since then. He wanted to talk to her, apologise to her. He just had to! He was playing with his mobile, when this idea struck him. For that idea to succeed he needed help. And there was only one person who could help him….

Mayank: Gunjan! (he said loudly and with a bright smile on his face)

So, he moved towards Gunjan's room. He entered, calling for her but she was no where to be seen. Then, he saw her phone lying on the bed. He picked it up. Although he was feeling guilty doing this but he couldn't think of anything else. So, took Nupur's number from Gunjan's phone and went back to his room. He decided to send her a message. After a lot of thinking and altering several times, he sent it to her.

………………………………………………………..

Nupur was getting ready to sleep. On and off all day, she had been thinking about him and still she was and it was getting irritating now. She got into bed and at that time her mobile vibrated. She picked it up to see one new message. It was from an unknown number. She read, 'hi. This is Mayank. I know this is the wrong way to do it all but I have been feeling guilty. I also know that this is not the right way, but I couldn't think of any other way. I am really sorry! I know I have upset you and it was unintentional. I hadn't meant to disappoint or anger you. I hope you will forgive me. And Gunjan doesn't know about all this please don't mention it to her. And I am really sorry once again.'

All her irritation vanished and she felt embarrassed now. This was not at all what she had expected him to do but surely it had made her realise she had over reacted.

…………………………………………………..

He didn't know what to expect further. He was just thinking when his phone flashed. He couldn't believe it. 'It's ok. No problem. I think, I over-reacted.'

These four words filled Mayank's heart with joy.

Mayank: I think we started on a wrong footing. Lets try and be friends. What say?

Nupur: ummmm.. Ok.

Mayank: Great! So, friends?

Nupur: Yes. I am going to sleep now.

Mayank face fell at this. This indirectly meant k 'aaj k liye itna he kaafi hai.' Anyways, he sighed with relief. It was as if a huge burden had been lifted from his shoulders. He felt happy!

………………………………………………….

Nupur put down her phone and got up to close the window which her mother had left open. She saw him standing there. He was staring at the sky, but then turned towards her.

Mayank saw her come to the window, she just stood there…. Looking like an angel!

Abhi kuch dino se lagay mera dil

Dhut ho jaise nashay men

Kiun ladkhadaye, ye behke gaye

Hai tere har raaste men

Hai dil pe shak mera issay pyar ho gaya

………………………………………………………

Please do comment to let me know your views. Wink

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-khadija-supriyamnfandspandanashonu631mayur-ki-diwaniAlisha-2887ginny09mayurg2010valliyahAsmara.crazymayurianDhanakZmulan.kirti123Mystiquesreevijayan.SilentPrincessWings-of-Fire-firebird-love.mayurartiFaria.drfizaahmedMaria.Fantasia.shafy_MNdynamic_doll--Ruchi---SupriyaluvsMN-affu123hgrhrShafoo.SA.annie07

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
WOW!! im da 1st one 2 comment ....wonderful storyline...seriously luving it..by god mayur scenes r so amazing yaar...Clap
annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
omg, this is so beautiful.................i could imagine Mayank and Nupur...........and it felt so nice...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o....o

mulan. IF-Dazzler
mulan.
mulan.

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
awwwwwwwww...........this was sooooooo cuteeeeeee bush!!!!!!!!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
mayank and nupur scenes were amazing!!!!!! haye!!!!!!!1Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
and u thought ye acha nahe likha gaya??? Angry

BEAUTIFULLLLL YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ClapClapClap every scene!! evey moment!!!!!!
and then

Her eyes changed several emotions in few seconds. Surprise at first, then anxiousness, confusion, uncomfortableness, irritation and finally….. Anger!

It was his turn to get surprised, confused and then…. Ashamed.

wowwwwwwww!!!!!!!!
and how can i fogt the song!!! how anxiously i have been waiting for it!!!!!!! too good bushhh!!!!!! keep it up!!!!! enjoy ur trip and now stick to ur promise!!!!!!!1 i am soooooooo looking forward to the next part!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o....oFantasia.

Go to top