Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

MN - Enchanted Love (Page 14)

Alisha-2887 Goldie
Alisha-2887
Alisha-2887

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Bushra.
Please continue soon and thanks a lot for the pm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o....o

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Nice update..first meeting of Mayur was gud..and the way both of them spoke simultaneously...hope Nupur falls for Mayank also soon....Wink..thnx for d update..

o....o

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
nice update bushi...do cont soonEmbarrassed
o....o Senior Member
o....o
o....o

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys.. Hug 
And I am sorry that the last part was short.. Confused , I am going to try and write a longer one now. 

Part 6:

Nupur turned on her heals and walked away. Leaving Mayank, who was staring at his hand. He started rubbing his fingers together. The feel of her hair was still there. So soft and silky…

He was lost in his thoughts when someone from behind hit him sharply on his head

Jay: Oye! Kahan gum hai??! Kab se awaazain laga raha hun.

Mayank : kahin nahi, idhar he hun.

Mayank bent to pick up his notes. And they both started walking towards their class.

Jay: toh jawab kiun nahi diiiyyaa

Mayank: aise he

Jay: (laughing) khair toh hai? baray araam se baat kar raha hai aaj

Mayank, who was still lost, recovered ang gave a sharp tap on Jay's head,

Jay: AA! What was that for?!

Mayank: me being polite wasn't sitting well with you, Iss liye!

Laughing and talking they both entered their class.

.......................................................................................... 

Nupur and Gunjan walked back home. Nupur was happily chatting with her. The day she was dreading had gone alright, Thanks to Gunjan ofcourse. She was very glad to have Gunjan by her side. They both reached home and rang the bell. Mrs. Sharma opened the door and smiled Nupur. Gunjan greeted her mother enthusiastically and was about to start talking when Mrs. Sharma interrupted her.

Mrs. Sharma: Gunjan! Iss se pehle k tum bolna shuru karo, ye bhi zara dehaan karo k tumharay saath koi or bhi hai.

Gunjan: array han! Sorry Nupur… aoo na ander.

Nupur: Nahi plz. (turning to Mrs. Sharma she said) aunti I am really tired. Main phir aoungi.

Mrs. Sharma understood and didn't press.

Nupur: Aunti, Maa apko keys de gayen thi?

Mrs. Sharma: Han! Main abhi le aati hun.

Mrs. Sharma went to get the keys and was back in few minutes. Nupur took the keys. "Thanks aunti", she said and left.

…………………………………………………

Nupur had just finished her lunch when the phone rang. It was her mother.

"Hello. Maa aap kahan hain? Ab tak ayi kiun nahi?" she started talking without waititng for her mother to talk.

Kalpana: Beta mujhe aanay men thodi dair hojae gi, yehi batanay k liye maine phone kiya hai. Tum Gunjan k ghar chali jao, I don't want u staying at home alone.

Nupur: Lekin Maa!.........

Kalpana: Nupur! Mere pas behas men parne ka time nahi hai, main phone rakh rahi hun, do as I say.

And she hung up. Kalpana's tone was such that Nupur couldn't argue nor deny. Her mother only talked in this tone occasionally and Nupur had no choice then, other than do as she was asked to do.

Nupur, sighing disconnected the call and msgd Nupur that she was coming over. She, then, cleared the dining table, went upstairs to collect some things, locked the door and walked towards Gunjan's house.

Gunjan, after reading the msg went downstairs to inform her mother. She had just finished telling when the bell rang and she almost ran towards the door to open it. Nupur smiled at her and entered the Sharma house for the first time.

The house was bigger than hers, she observed. Gunjan started showing her around the house, constantly chattering around with a few replies from Nupur, who was appreciating the house. She really liked the interior of the house. Her parents' bedroom, kitchen, living room and the drawing room were on the ground floor, whereas Gunjan and her brother's bedroom were upstairs. They climbed the stairs and Gunjan, who was leading, headed towards the door on the left side. Nupur followed.

Walking in the room, Mayank was reading the novel. He was on a very interesting part of the novel so he had unconsciously stopped walking. He was reading standing on place, his eyes glued to the book, when the door to his room opened. the book fell from his hand and he turned around angrily, 

"GUNJAN! ye kya tareeka........... "

He started talking in a raised voice and stopped right there. Gunjan wasn't alone. The smile on Gunjan's face vanished. Nupur glanced at Gunjan once, and then looked at him with a strange expression. There was silence for a few seconds... Gunjan looked afraid.... Nupur confused and Mayank... Completely dumbfounded... the silence was broken by Mrs. Sharma's voice... "Gunjaaan" 

"ayi Maa", she said, sighing with relief. "Bach gai!" Nupur heard her say in an undertone as she left hastily and without a backward glance. 

Nupur and Myank were left alone. Nupur standing in the doorway looking here and there and anywhere but at Mayank. Mayank was constantly staring at her. Not knowing what else to do, she had half turned to leave when Mayank spoke up.

Mayank: Nupur?

she turned back.

Mayank: andar toh aao. 

Nupur was about to deny but then changed her mind and entered. Again not knowing what to do, she started looking around the room. Sensing her uncomfortableness, he decided to start the conversation.

Mayank: we havent been formally introduced yet. (he said with a smile)

Their last meeting flashed in front of her eyes and she felt embarrassed at her reaction. 

Mayank: hi! I am Mayank. 

Nupur looked at his extended hand momentarily and then put his book in his hand which she had picked up from the floor. 

Nupur: Hello. 

She said in a soft voice.

He smiled again and lowered his hand. 

Mayank: Ab pata nahi tum mere baray men kya soch rahi hogi.... 

Nupur looked at him in confusion. 

Mayank: nahi, mera matlab main kaisa host hun, I didn't even ask you to sit. 

Nupur: Nai, main...... 

Mayank cut her off.

"Aao, baitho." he said pointing towards his bed. She looked in the direction and this time smiled fully.

He saw her smile and his heart skipped a beat. She met his eyes still smiling. 

He looked towards his bed and now smiled sheepishly. the bed was all untidy, his blanked not folded, pillows lying here and there and the rest of the bed was covered with his books and laptop. There WAS no space to sit. 

Mayank: Oh! Oops! 

He said with that sheepish smile. He moved forward to make place on the bed for her to sit when Gunjan entered with a tray in her hand. 

Gunjan: Nupur aao, meray room men chalte hain. 

And Nupur relieved went away with Gunjan, leaving Mayank staring her leaving his room. 

Please do comment to let me know you views. Wink

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-Rubina--khadija-supriyamnfanAsmara.Nirvrithiginny09Alisha-2887mayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12MystiquecrazymayurianDhanakZkirti123mulan.Bhawna_artiWings-of-Fire-firebird-.SilentPrincesssreevijayanFaria.dynamic_dollShafooMaria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123--Ruchi--Fantasia..SA.annie07

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
OMGGG..that wa so adorable..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

bushraaaaa...i was smiling throughout!..

right fom the beginning, the relation of jay and mayank..similar to ours..right?..Embarrassed ROFL

i knew i knew, nupur would go to Sharma house, and gunjan' entry in mayank's room was dhamkedar!..ROFL..loved it!

and then mayank - nupur alone..Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..but gunjan took nupur with her..Ouch

plz bushraaa..meri jaan..merey jiger ka tukraa....plzzz..pretty plzzz cont. soon..before saturday!..Embarrassed Hug

Edited by -Mehak - 06 February 2011 at 4:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rubina-o....omulan.-firebird-

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
superb update Bushra!!!!
i loved it to the core
MN alone Embarrassed
waiting for the next part
continue soon

o....o

prerna_agrawal Goldie
prerna_agrawal
prerna_agrawal

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
awesome part dear.... loved it.... do update the nxt part soon!!:)

o....o

kirti123 IF-Dazzler
kirti123
kirti123

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
lovely update
Smile

o....o

Go to top