nice update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

o....o

o....o Senior Member
o....o
o....o

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhie

bahot der kardi meherbaan aate-aate!! but what an update BushraTongue. loved it . waiting for next part eagerly. thanx for the pm.

LOL..! yes I know I update late but just to write good enough to get your praises Tongue Wink
Thank you

.SA.

o....o Senior Member
o....o
o....o

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SupriyaluvsMN-

hey bushra...
sorry... cudnt read d updates.. earlier.had exms.....Ouch
well... just read part 3..
hehehe..  gunjan- mayu convos...LOL
mayu.. fallin 4 nups.. already..Embarrassed
luvd it re...
& thnx 4 d pm!Hug

Hey! I hope your exams went well... no need for sorry ant Thank you for appreciating my story so much Hug

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Fantasia. IF-Sizzlerz
Fantasia.
Fantasia.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
bushraaaaaa...do u even know how much i am in love with mayank..Day DreamingDay Dreaming, GOSH he is so sweet and innocent...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and the window part..OMG..just like a fairy tale, just like a dream, she looked fragile..this really bowled me over..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

rest loving gunjan and nups and well i guess nupur is going to mayank's home on her return from clg!..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cont. soon sweet!..Hug Hug

o....o

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Bushra.. that was a lovely update.. but i m waiting for the official MN meet.. Its gonna be so exciting

o....o

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Nice part.Smile

o....o

-Rubina- Newbie
-Rubina-
-Rubina-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
mehak is right bushra u are being lazy..... but very nicely written.. =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

o....oFantasia.

o....o Senior Member
o....o
o....o

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Thank you guys for your appreciation Wink

Part 5:

The weather was nice, the sun was shinning bright. As they weren't feeling cold, they both decided to walk to college. Their college wasn't that far so instead of waiting for the bus they decided to 'walk n talk'.

Nupur felt at ease talking to Gunjan. Although it had been two days since she had known Gunjan, she felt rather close to her. Nupur opened her mouth to ask Gunjan about her brother, but gunjan had started talking again. She talked all the way to college and Nupur forgot all about Mayank.

As they reached college, Nupur's fadind anxiousness returned.  Crossing the gates and the huge grounds of college, the both entered the building. Walking along the corridor, Nupur was seeing the college with fascination. It was a bigger institute than her last one, rather even bigger than any she had studied and seen as yet. They passed the basketball court, where a match was going on, on the way to their class. Clueless, Nupur was following Gunjuan, who seemed to know where she was heading. They entered the class which was almost half empty. They headed towards two seats in the centre of the class, put down their bags and were about to sit when a male voice sounded: "Gunjaaan!"

Gunjan turned and her face lit up with a bright smile, "Sammyyy!" she called back.

A handsome boy of her age, by his looks, who had this naughtiness on his face and air of, 'I am the coolest'  in his style of walking, came towards them. Gunjan gave him a high five grinning widely.

Gunjan: I was sitting for you. This is Nupur Bhushan. And Nupur, THIS is Samrat……… Samrat Shergill.

Samrat: Hey Nupur!

Nupur: Hi.

Samrat put his hand forward and Nupur shook it with a polite smile.

Gunjan: Sammy, I mean Samrat is my best friend. We have been studying together since last four years. And Sammy ye……

Samrat: ye Nupur hai, lives next door to you, do din pehle shift hui hai…. I know! You have already told me that on Phone. And I bet Nupur knows me too.

He said with a smile at Nupur and Nupur smiled back___ this time a little more openly.  Gunjan smiled sheepishly. Turning to Samrat she said,

Gunjan: "tum aaj phir late aaye ho! I asked you to be here half an hour pehle.

Samrat: Yaar! Tumhe pata toh hai k mujhse late utha nahi jata.

He said with a mock attitude in his voice and Gunjan playfully punched him.

They continued this way and Nupur sat quietly, at first enjoying their convo, later sad. She had no such friend. Moving so frequently, she had never been able to make friends easily. A bell ringing brought her out of her thoughts and their teacher entered. They all settled down. Their teacher gave them the timetable and talked about the college rules and explaining to them the semester system.

After their first class, they had free time so they headed towards the cafeteria. Two more girls had joined them, Dia and Suhani and a boy, Benji. They all were Gunjan and Samrat's  old classmates and friends. Nupur, after a while started feeling awkward sitting among them so she decided to take a round of the college. She excused herself and came out of the cafeteria.

Walking in the corridors, she saw groups of people hanging around talking, laughing and enjoying as it was the first day and no one had any studying to do.

Lost in her thoughts, she bumped into someone.

"Sorry!" said Nupur and simultaneously a male voice. She looked up.  

Mayank was speechless for a moment and so was Nupur. There was this magic in her eyes that always had this effect on him. For Nupur, well…. She was only confused and a little… anxious!

He had never been attracted to any one else this way.

As they bumped into each other, the papers in Mayank's hand had fell.

Mayank & Nupur: sorry! Main…….

And both stopped waiting for the other to speak , but as neither did…

Mayank & Nupur: wo main…

Again…

Mayank & Nupur: aap….

And again!

Mayank laughed a little at this and Nupur smiled despite herself. She was not comfortable around him as he had confused her all three times they had come face to face. This was something new for her and not what she liked. As she bent to pick up his notes so did he and this time their heads bumped. Nupur statled… Mayank  backed away and without realising his hand reached to rub her head instantly.

Mayank: Ohhh… I am so sorry..! are you alright?! (his voice full of guilt and concern and his hands still rubbing her head)

Nupur: Yes I am ok. (she said acidly, taking a step back)

It was then, that Mayank realized what had happened.

Nupur turned on her heals and walked away. Leaving Mayank, who was staring at his hand.

Plz do comment Smile

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-khadija-supriyamnfanjuhi92preitygal99Nirvrithimayurg2010valliyahAlisha-2887ginny09crazymayurianmulan.kirti123DhanakZSujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Firesreevijayanlove.mayurarti.SilentPrincess--jiya---firebird-dynamic_dollShafooFaria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123-SMay31---Ruchi--drfizaahmedMaria.Fantasia.shafy_MNSilent.Dreamerannie07.SA.

Go to top