MN - Enchanted Love - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
aww...Bushra...
such an beautiful update!!!!
MN dance ...😍
*dreamy eyes*....😍😍😍😍
luvd it totally...
cant wait 4 d next update... continue soon!!!
luv ya!🤗
such a nice song selection...loved it alot
atlast you updated hann!
i was so eagerly waiting for mayur dance!😍
nice part!😊
contiue soon!
n next time a bit long update pllllzzzzz!😆

Hey Bushra
its a beautiful update
awwwwwwwww mayur dancing was too good
loved it totally
Veryyyyyyyy nice part
waiting for next part
do update soon

awww............... bushra!!!!!!!!!!! that was soooooo amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 love is in the air it seems!!!! and the song!!!!!!!!!1  😍😍😍 the scene was so cute and romantic!!!!!! and when he told nupur she is beautiful!!!!!1 haye!!!!!!!!!! such a brilliant and dreamy update it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beautifully writn bestie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 👏👏👏
update soon !!!!!!!! 😳
wow..sweet and nice....MAYur dancing😍😍
awesome writing dear👏
lovely update
luved mayur dance....
cont soon
lovely part bushra ...and one of my favourite songs  😳 

please do continue soon... 
such a beautiful n awesome update!!...... so pure!...... but y so short??....  anyways loved the update!!...... :)) plzzz do update soon!..... eagerly waiting...... :))
Thank you for your appreciation. They are a real inspiration. 🤗

Part 11: 

The hall was almost empty now. He had seen Nupur leave 10 mins ago. He although had wanted to follow her but was stopped by his friends. He now decided to leave too. When he came outside, he saw her standing there. Light breeze was playing with her hair and she had as if hugged herself against the cold breeze. He came to stand on her side.

She had sensed some movements and then saw him come and stand beside her. She looked at him; he turned towards her now and smiled. Again that dimple caught her attention. 
"You still here?" he asked. 
"Umm… yeah… actually wo… I am waiting for auto…" she trailed off. 
Mayank raised his eyebrows, "and where is Gunjan?" he asked. There was a slight stiffness in his voice. 
"She went with some friends. I didn't want to join them so…" She quickly replied. 
"So she left you alone!" 
His tone had not lightened. 
"Nooo… she didn't want to but I insisted that she should go. Meri wajah se usko suffer karne ki zarurat nahi hai"
 she said with a slight laugh. 
"usko toh main baad mein daikhun ga, chalo tumhe ghar chor daita hun" 
Nupur was about to deny but she knew the chances of her getting an auto at this time were thin and frankly she didn't want to travel alone in a rickshaw at this time. 
"You don't have any plans to go anywhere?" she asked cautiously. 
He laughed. "maine kis k saath plan banana hai?" he asked. 
"With your friends maybe…" she said. 
He again laughed, "nah! They have all gone out with their girls" her heart gave a jolt.
 They had now started walking towards his car. He opened the front door for her and she sat in. 

While driving, Nupur couldn't help glancing at him from time to time. One had on the staring wheel and the other on the gear, his eyes fixed on the road he looked so handsome in his black suit! She now couldn't take her eyes off him, when he suddenly turned towards her…
 "is it ok If I tu.... he trailed off.
She got embarrassed for getting caught. He smiled and then to cover her embarrassment he continued as if nothing had happened…
 "...turn on the radio?" Nupur was as if she had lost her voice. 
She just silently nodded and started looking out of the window. She could feel her cheeks getting red, so she turned a little more to hide her face. They had stopped at the red signal.

Ek ajnabi sa ehsaas dil ko sataye
Shayad yehi toh payar hai 

He raised the volume. She turned to look at him, and met his eyes..... 

Betabiyon mein dhadhkan meri chal payee
Shayad yehi toh payar hai

Kuch bhi kaha na
Kuch bhi suna naa... Phir bhi 
Bechain dil hai humara

Breeze ruffled her hair and covered her face. His hand instantly moves forward to tuck them behind her ear. A current ran down her spine as his hand made contact with her face. He stopped right there, his hand still on the side of her face... 

Behke qadam hain, mushkil mein hum hain
Daikho... sambhalain bhala kaisay yara

She unconsciously adjusted her face in his hand... 

Chahay bena he nazdeek hum chalay aye
Shayad yehi toh pyar hai. 

Signal opened and the traffic started moving. Mayank quickly put the car in gear and the car moved forward. 

Nupur was feeling extremely shy. Mayank, strangely for him, was feeling happy so he decided to talk to her as he knew that she was now feeling extremely uncomfortable. He cleared his throat, she looked at him. He wasn't looking at her this time.
 "So, umm u enjoyed the dance?" She blushed hard, just nodded and turned to look out the window again. 'Uh-Oh wrong question.' he said to himself. She turned towards him, 
"Kya?" she asked.
 "Kya?" he said, taken off-guard. 
"uh.. ummm... did u just say something?" she asked hesitantly.
 "Nai toh" he said and smiled. She smiled back...

Acha lagay jo, tu samnay muskuraye 
Shayad yehi toh pyar hai 

The song ended and so did their drive. They were now standing outside Nupur's house.
 "Thank you for dropping me home" she said. 
"It's a pleasure" he said with a mischievous smile this time. She felt herself turning red again so she got out of the car and was about to move towards the house when she remembered something. She bent on the car's window…
 "wo... ummm... Please don't say anything to Gunjan. It's not her fault that I didn't join her. In fact I sent her forcefully, she didn't want to leave me alone." 
"Lekin wo...." he started. 
"Please? It's a request?" she interrupted him and looked at him hopefully.
How could he not submit to those eyes which were looking at him with so much expectation, he thought. "Anything for you" he said with a smile. 
"Thank you" she said almost in a whisper as if it had taken a lot to get even this out. 
She moved towards her house, opened the door with the key and entered. He was still standing there watching her. She waved to him, smiled and closed the door. 
He sighed... "I love her!" 
He said and moved the car forward towards to park it.

Please do comment to let me know your views. 😳