Posted: 13 years ago
Kongo Shongo on new GC <3
Hoping to more great works on here again! :D

and for last thread...amzng KaSh KSG SA Stuff <3
love the update Anu!!!

hayeee KaJen are sooooo hot!!! i love all those siggies!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anuuuuuuuuuu...Those KaJen sigs are AWESOME!!!!
ANITA MALIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :l :l :l

You are a GENIUS!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them all๐Ÿ˜

I FREAKING LOVEEE your blending,so freaking awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ

Imma use them <3 tehe.
Anu beautiful KaJen siggies <3
Another blah update. Really wanted to use these pics but their colours etc didn't match at all so had to make em 1 colour all over...
No more experiments- i'm no good at them so i'll leave those to the experts. Next update'll have some proper stuff๐Ÿ˜ณ

For now though (even though they didn't turn out great but because i spent a bit of time making them๐Ÿ˜›)...

Feel free 2 use:

x4 KaJen sigs (same thing- diff versions)
x7 Icons

...... lost the last Jen icon... sorry๐Ÿ˜† 

Next update will have more DD and KaTi stuff๐Ÿ˜ณ

@ duskyessence LOVE the update man it ain't blah whatchu on about LOL They both look GORGEOUS <3

This one came out exceptionally great ๐Ÿ˜ Love the coloring!
Duskyessence I'm in love with your work!! It's just WOW!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Keep making more coz you're fab!
 Firstlyy these pics are so freakin adorable and your creations just make them even more beautiful !
I have been refreshing and stalkign the CG ever since you said you are making sigs ๐Ÿคฃ

WOW this ones beautiful so colourful and its got the best moments KaJen ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I lovee the colouring and and the quote tehe .

They are the most adorable friends I have ever seen ,the way Jens leaning on him and the kid with them makes it so picturee perfect this pic gotaa be the the best one out of all 

ROFLL KaJen are so freaking adorable just like small kids are,and the I lovee this sig,and how its just 'so crazy' LOL 

I loveee lovee this one ,can they get more adorableee 

Jennyyy ๐Ÿ˜ณ she looks so beautiful as always though and the colouring of this sig goes so well with the pic and stands out 

UHM I dont know what to say anymoreee now ๐Ÿ˜ณ this ones left me speechless.

Ksg is so protective of her and you've just used this one pic in the sig and it stands out so well ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I loveee you Anu ,you have gotta be one of the best siggy makers ๐Ÿ˜ณ the update is so effin cutee and pretty I cant stop staring ,it took me long to pull my eyes off and comment ๐Ÿ˜

So freaking cute...JJ is soo capturing my heart..
Totally adorable and sooo pinchable..
I wonder if i will ever get to meet her..and tll her much i lov her
and u ash dii i wonder if i can meet u too and tell hw much i luv ur creations..

LOL...sooo adorable..You have captured every bit of the pics in ur siggies..I lov u very much dii..

SERIOUSLY ...IM IN LUV WITH THIS SIGGIE..What have you done to me...IM INDULGED INTO your creations..ITs now almost impossible for me to pass a day without seeing one of ur kajen creations..
And for some reason I ADORE the second texture a lot..

Beautiful icons..KEEP making more..You have totally gotten into me and you soo need to make more to keep my thirst for kajen at bay..(I sound like a vampire LOL)