India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*DMG Creations Gallery # 46* (Page 103)

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I M GLAD i saved this update and commenting on it on VALENTINES DAYYY teheee <3 ! yeyeyeeee ANOTHER UPDATE <3 

LMFAOO i loveeeeeeeeeeee them! this is sooo friggen cuteeeeee babe! i love the HEART and how they both come in the heart shape TOGETHER! LMFAOO TEHY ARE SOOOO CUTE! and look saharrr he did the (**) emotie psssssssssssht <3 now you cant make fun of it! i love them <3 

HAYEEEEEE HAYEEEEEEEEEEE this is my favvvvvvv <3 ! THIS IS MY HEART AND THIS IS FOR UUUUUZZZZZZZZZZ <3 ! lmfaooo i love how she took it with a SMILE on her face tehee <3 ! sooo prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man! they are adorable <3 

OKAY thud thud thudddddddddd :| EFFF that is friggen HOT! i remember staring at this and telling you how i felt butterflies in my tummy :| EFF this one does something to you man ! i love how he is holding her face kissing her and then hugging her THUD THUD THUDDDDDDDDD! i loveee this sooo much <3 

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 ! i loveee this too:| the hug and you know why esle tehe!! ahhhhhhhhhh beautiful moment and this is NEVER going to get OLD!!! sighhhhhhhhhh 

I LOVE HOW THEY WERE STILL HUGGING <3 <3 !!! lmfaooo soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee <3 ! i love their offscreen stuff i love how tight he is holding her and i love how she outs her hand on his shoulder and holds it tighter tehe <3 <3 ! ahhhh sooo kajennnnnnnnnnnnishhhh this is tehe 

I LOVE LOVE LOVEE THIS! i love how he blew up that balloon and gave it to her with that grin on his face tehe!! I LOVE HIS EXPRESSION MAN :| and i love how cute she looks with that BIG heart teheee <3 ! sighhhh they are sooo bootiphool <3 

LMFAO LMFAO MFAO! i loveee how ksg did the TAN TAN TANANA AND SHE IS LIKE ____ W*F? lmfaoooooooooooo ahhhh this was cuteee LMFAOOOOOO i m soo going to use this too LMFAOOOO!! i cant get over her expression to that LMFAO she felt SO LOST lmfaooooo ! AHHH MY CUTE KAJEN lmfao! 

I LOVE THIS i sooo sooo sooo told you all about that btw pssssht! i love how he said that <3 ! I LOVE YOU <3 through the window and that OFF SCREEN I LOVE TOOO /sigh! ahhhh mannnnnnnnnnn! I LOVE THEMMMMM I LOVE THEM! i wanna scream that out LOUD right now! lmfaooo <3 ! ahhhh 

AHHHH THIS AVI ISSS LOVE <3 ! F*Llll they are soooo hott i love the wayy he is kissing herr and holding her FACEE effffffffffff this is friggen AMAZINGGGGG :| i love this version better soooooooo i m using to use this BIGGER one teheee <3 ! hayeeee i love the wayyy she held his shirt <3 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :| the wayy their noses TOUCH teheee and i love the wayyy he smiles at her too tehe sighh babyyy i love them sooo much tehe! and the way she nods as if saying OKAY ? n he agrees tehee and moves her hair /sigh hayeeeeeeeeeeeee 

HEHEHEHHEE HEHE meraaaa FAV HAI yehhh!! I LOVE YOU OFF SCREEN WALEE <3 ! from the window and how he said it last scene tehe see what i mean about NOT CARING about other people around them and just lost in their own world teheee <3 ! they obviously dont care about other people when they are together tehee <3 ! 

love love lovedd thsi update tooo babyyy! VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL tehee <3 ! i cant wait for more my watermelon! i love you <3 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NumayaSanju_smiley_liziSani-KarAni-KSGswashbucklingsoundsofcedar

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Feel free to use

KaSh:

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AltairaScatteredCastleDulceTentacion.Zaynoo2320.JustaDreamXiahtic-5OkThanksByeaftermath..-GoogleWithMe-Nadz_YuNalover

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGG JENNYYYY, Those KaSh siggies are sooooo beautiful yaar. Hayeeeeeeeee mere KaSh. The First one is sooo damn cute. Bless them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPennyaftermath..

armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Made a KSG siggy with his latest pic.Feel free to use if you like it.

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 14 February 2011 at 3:41am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NumayaAltairanazmaScatteredCastle-Hiralious-kasuuuusmiley_liziSanju_Zaynoo2320KaJen.xoxoswashbucklingXiahtic-5OkThanksBye-Moni-aftermath..

swashbuckling IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

armaanlover_7

-CID- IF-Dazzler
-CID-
-CID-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
feel free to use and do comment;

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6795/fromphixrns.jpg

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nazmaAltairataniyaarmanKaJen.xoxoFarzu-Sanju_swashbuckling-Moni-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

-CID-

Go to top