*DMG Creations Gallery # 46* - Page 77

Posted: 13 years ago
I requested Moni to make me a sig! And she made me this one :) I lovee my sig <3 <3

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz for posting Sami muaaaaaaaaaah! Gosh I LOVE that siggy so MUCH! I love the quote you chose for it :P And the pics demonstrate how true it is for KaJen <333 Love it lots =)) Moni AWESOME job hun!
Lovely kajen sig sami ☺️😍
Beautiful KaJen creations <3
HOT KaJen creations!

Sahari love the avis babe <3!
EEEEEEEEEEEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS its my watermelon againnnnn!! giving me a veryyyyy veryy veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goood updateee like always TEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 <3 ! i lovers youuu babyyyyy!! 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 ! i loveeeeeeee this moment i loved how she called him and he came and gave her a side hug with a CUTE WALI DIMPLE SMILE tehe! i love them soo much <3 ! i love how she is holding that BIG WALA HEART tehe i m sure ksg gave it to her teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! sooo soo soooooooooooooooooo CUTEEE babyyy! love the coloring watermelon tehe! your FAB <3 

LOVE LOVE LOVE this moment <3 when she said ... JW "AND I M GOING TO MISS HIM" ... KSG "FOR SOMETIME" teheeeeeeeeee i love how he said that tehe they are obviously going to keep in touch like they did after KZK tehe i remember how jen mentioned they were shooting right next to eachother and she texted him saying she loves his show tehe!! THATS WHAT YOU CALL FRIENDSHIP BABY <3 ! they never lost contact with eachother tehe!! <3 ! love this 

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! lmfaooooo this is when he said .. "OH SH*T" lmfaoooooo ahhh they are sooo friggen CUTE i love how she does nothing but giggles and laughs when he talks lmfaoo! HE MAKES HER SMILE <3 

LMFAOOO cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cuteeeeeeeeeeee!! i loved how you zoomed in the heart tehee <3!! he gave it to herr he gave it to her <3 <3!! dil kis ka lekeee behti hai app ... MERA HAI YAAAAAAR! OBVIOUSLYY OBVIOUSLY <3 <3 teheeeeeeee 

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 ! this was soo LMFAO! how he said SAUJJJJ GAYA HAIII lmfaooooooo <3 ! and then she leaned on his shoulder LMFAO they are sooo friggen CUTE man how can you NOT love them! HAHAHA! <3 ! cutiesssssssssssssssssssssss <3 <3 ! 

Chotaa sa babyyy saaaaaaa <3 <3 ! awwwwwwwwwwwww ilove he nods cutely when she said that <3 ! i love them sooo much teheee <3 ! i had to like stare at that for good 5 mins before i could COMMENT lmfaooo <3 ! sighhhh 

KHUSHI KABHI KAM NAHI HUI HAI! YOU KNOW EVERYDAY IT JUST KEEPS ON GROWING GROWING AND GROWING teheeee <3 <3 ! KSG "JUST LIKE MY HEART" hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee they are soooo soo sooo cute babyyyyyyyyyy <3 ! i love this one babe i will be using it tehe 

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEE <3 ! i loveee how he sings that song only in the intreviews tehe! he loves itt KAJEN first scene wala gana sighhhhh i love themmmm soooo much <3 ! i lovee how she is smiling and looking at him while he does that teheeee <3 ! my babies <3 

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEDDD the update babeeeeeeee <3 ! tu bohaut din lagati hai update mein psssht please update often you know i wait for them psssht! LOVED IT like always and like i always said NO ONE DOES IT BETTER THAN YOU MY WATERMELON <3 

I M GLAD i saved this update and commenting on it on VALENTINES DAYYY teheee <3 ! yeyeyeeee ANOTHER UPDATE <3 

LMFAOO i loveeeeeeeeeeee them! this is sooo friggen cuteeeeee babe! i love the HEART and how they both come in the heart shape TOGETHER! LMFAOO TEHY ARE SOOOO CUTE! and look saharrr he did the (**) emotie psssssssssssht <3 now you cant make fun of it! i love them <3 

HAYEEEEEE HAYEEEEEEEEEEE this is my favvvvvvv <3 ! THIS IS MY HEART AND THIS IS FOR UUUUUZZZZZZZZZZ <3 ! lmfaooo i love how she took it with a SMILE on her face tehee <3 ! sooo prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyy man! they are adorable <3 

OKAY thud thud thudddddddddd :| EFFF that is friggen HOT! i remember staring at this and telling you how i felt butterflies in my tummy :| EFF this one does something to you man ! i love how he is holding her face kissing her and then hugging her THUD THUD THUDDDDDDDDD! i loveee this sooo much <3 

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 ! i loveee this too:| the hug and you know why esle tehe!! ahhhhhhhhhh beautiful moment and this is NEVER going to get OLD!!! sighhhhhhhhhh 

I LOVE HOW THEY WERE STILL HUGGING <3 <3 !!! lmfaooo soooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee <3 ! i love their offscreen stuff i love how tight he is holding her and i love how she outs her hand on his shoulder and holds it tighter tehe <3 <3 ! ahhhh sooo kajennnnnnnnnnnnishhhh this is tehe 

I LOVE LOVE LOVEE THIS! i love how he blew up that balloon and gave it to her with that grin on his face tehe!! I LOVE HIS EXPRESSION MAN :| and i love how cute she looks with that BIG heart teheee <3 ! sighhhh they are sooo bootiphool <3 

LMFAO LMFAO MFAO! i loveee how ksg did the TAN TAN TANANA AND SHE IS LIKE ____ W*F? lmfaoooooooooooo ahhhh this was cuteee LMFAOOOOOO i m soo going to use this too LMFAOOOO!! i cant get over her expression to that LMFAO she felt SO LOST lmfaooooo ! AHHH MY CUTE KAJEN lmfao! 

I LOVE THIS i sooo sooo sooo told you all about that btw pssssht! i love how he said that <3 ! I LOVE YOU <3 through the window and that OFF SCREEN I LOVE TOOO /sigh! ahhhh mannnnnnnnnnn! I LOVE THEMMMMM I LOVE THEM! i wanna scream that out LOUD right now! lmfaooo <3 ! ahhhh 

AHHHH THIS AVI ISSS LOVE <3 ! F*Llll they are soooo hott i love the wayy he is kissing herr and holding her FACEE effffffffffff this is friggen AMAZINGGGGG :| i love this version better soooooooo i m using to use this BIGGER one teheee <3 ! hayeeee i love the wayyy she held his shirt <3 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :| the wayy their noses TOUCH teheee and i love the wayyy he smiles at her too tehe sighh babyyy i love them sooo much tehe! and the way she nods as if saying OKAY ? n he agrees tehee and moves her hair /sigh hayeeeeeeeeeeeee 

HEHEHEHHEE HEHE meraaaa FAV HAI yehhh!! I LOVE YOU OFF SCREEN WALEE <3 ! from the window and how he said it last scene tehe see what i mean about NOT CARING about other people around them and just lost in their own world teheee <3 ! they obviously dont care about other people when they are together tehee <3 ! 

love love lovedd thsi update tooo babyyy! VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL tehee <3 ! i cant wait for more my watermelon! i love you <3 

OMGGGGGGGGGG JENNYYYY, Those KaSh siggies are sooooo beautiful yaar. Hayeeeeeeeee mere KaSh. The First one is sooo damn cute. Bless them
Made a KSG siggy with his latest pic.Feel free to use if you like it.

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago