*DMG Creations Gallery # 46* - Page 63

Posted: 13 years ago

OMG mona dii..This is brilliant...OMG...KSG what are you????LIke seriously 3 continuous functions in formals and still you can carry the same strong personality easily..Such elegance, such strength of soul, such dignity..mashallah..ONLY you my dear armaans has it..We love you...and mona dii..IM DEFINITELY saving this one in my gallery..

JJ

DD

Excellent Avis NiyaPari...I have heard a lot about you niya..(Im using my right to cal  u that)..I have heard ki you are a very sweet person..Your avis too are really adorable..I loved every avis here...beautiful...KaJen : The scene you used is among my faves...And i totally loved the timing of the avi..

And the JJ AND DD one simply superb..

I lobed it!!! 

Keep it up niya

Awesome Blossom!!!!!!!!!!!!JJ is soo fraking adorable..I was down sick..And i wanted to catch up..And after watching the segment I was sure someone would make avis on this..Thanks a million for making these...JJ has such an adorable face with the cutest expressions..Loved the texture and colouring of the avis...Beautiful work

Beautiful siggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I am loving my life..This man is born to kill me with his looks...Who gets such good looks...I simply lov this..And the texture is toooooooo good for words..Excellent colouring..Its extremely simply but it looks grand and is simply stunning..Keep up the good work

.:Free To Use:.
πŸ˜ƒ

Direct Link:-http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/6231/kashkiss.gif
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

Thanks lot guys for appreciating my work made some more of KaSh free for use !😊

Stacked :

so gorgeousss <3 😲 😍
thank you swancy and nikki ! for the nice comments ! glad you like them !

and arluver4life thanks a tone for appreciating my work 

@ nikki- gorgeous avi πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 13 years ago
OMG Nikz love that avi 😍 mite use it on Vday ☺️

@Pooja: i so love ur style of avis they rock πŸ‘

@Pooja: i so love ur style of avis they rock πŸ‘
[/QUOTE]
Thanks soo much !πŸ˜ƒ

These are beautifully done πŸ‘