*DMG Creations Gallery # 46* - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ash: I love tht ShahJen siggy...tehee...Jen with SRK, dream come true <3 I m so using tht sig <3

@Sary: AHHHHHHHHHHHH JJ...she is so effen hot, I love her dress <3 can't wait for wipeout to start /whoo...Awesome avis def using one of them <3
Edited by komal119 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by midnight.blue

Just the one...

Feel free 2 use:

girl ur amazing I speechless!! I'm tashu btw!! keep it up!! and yeah like the others said u need 2 open a shop plz!!
Originally posted by -Sary-

JJ's avis from today's SBS She is so fking hot :| I missed seeing her onscreen man! Anyway all are free to use <3

amazing avi's!!! ur amazing at making them!!
Hi all,
I made a KSG siggy.Hope you will like it.

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 13 years ago
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG <3 ! i loveeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuu i love youuuu watermelonnn babyyyyyyy tehe!!!! i just wanna sayyy SEEING HER IN SBS! was the BESTT THING that happened today to us TODAYYY tehee! she is sooo friggen cutee I MISS HERR NOWW :( ... i loveeeee your creations babyyyy commenting time tehe 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( ... she said she LOVESSSSSSSSSS us! we love you tooooo jennnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pleaseee come backkkkk :( ! hearing her talk after so LONG just made me SMILEE <3 ! I LOVE YOU JENNNNYYYYYYYYYYY <3 ~ 

SHE FRIGGEN LOOKS STUNNINGGG BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! she looks soooo friggen GOOOD :| i love herrr so much tehe!! we miss DMG and the best part about DMG you and ksg :( .. KAJEN! WE MISSS KAJENNNNN JENNNYYYYY :( ! i loveeeeeeee this aviii saharuu! love the BLUE TEHEEE! ksg loves blue and jenny does too tehe ! i lvoe you! 

her eyessssss her eyesssssssss make the stars look like they are not shinning <3 ! her hair her hairr falls perfectly without her trying ... SHES SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL <3 ! i m sorry but this song is sooo JENNNY BABYYY! lovee thee aviii saharuuu tehe! the coloring the size PERFECTOOO like jenny tehe! 

YOU MAKE ME SMILEEEEEEEEEEEE <3 ! i love her smilee soooo much! AND WHEN YOU SMILE THE WHOLE WORLD STOPS AND STARES FOR A WHILE CAUSE YOUR AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE <3 ! how does she DO IT DAMN IT! :| she looks GORGEOUS! tehe! i love how she is so bindaas in this avi lmfaoo love itttttttt <3 

LMFAOOO she looks soo adorable in this one LMFAO! the cute expressions lmfao!! SUCH A NAUTANKIII! lmfaooooo i love her hair :| she is soooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeee! 

like always all i have to sayyy now is that YOU ROCKKK MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3 ! loveeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the avisss tehee! i want more creations by youu tehe! hopefully you will update soonish ? heheh! I LOVE YOUUUU WATERMELONNNN <3 ! and like i said before ... no one does it like MY TWO WATERMELONS teheeeeeeee <3 muah 

Originally posted by midnight.blue

Just the one...

Feel free 2 use:

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww gr8 work<3<3
Shahjen are sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy🤪😍

sarykins fabulous😳☺️☺️
JJ is so effing cute and hoooooooooooooooooooooot<3
She looks absolutely droolworthyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Kudos to bring out the best of JJ in SBS............................👏⭐️
Loved your work<3<3❤️ and also JJ☺️❤️