Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: duskyessence

For all the people who wanted more Drashti and KaTi stuff=)
Also tried 1 GC/JW sig to see what they'd look like if paired opposite each other as well

Feel free 2 use:

x 1 Karan/Jen/Drashti/Guru
x 3 KaTi
x 3 Drashti
x 1 Guru/Jen
x 2 Icons

Need some suggestions for the next update...
Also if anyone has any pics that i can use pls pass them on to me

Thanks=)

Hi I just want to say that u are absolutely brilliant!! I love ur work I have no idea how u do it but keep it up!! 😊

noru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sehrish! <3 I LOVE those KSG sigs!

Everyone else.. amazing KSG creations! ❤️
Niyu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: duskyessence

For all the people who wanted more Drashti and KaTi stuff=)
Also tried 1 GC/JW sig to see what they'd look like if paired opposite each other as well

Feel free 2 use:

x 1 Karan/Jen/Drashti/Guru
x 3 KaTi
x 3 Drashti
x 1 Guru/Jen
x 2 Icons

Aww This one is sooo cute..Lol just like made for each other aww....and the texts Wont set u free aww lol i love it😆M gonna use this and the 2nd req one lol 😉

Aww ur blending looks soo real..! It looks like as if they are really a couple in some show..and the pics u match matches soo much😳..Aww m gonna use one of these r2😆

And Aww DD she is shoo cute and ur sig made her look even cuter aww,...DD hayye i love her too lol..Lemme save all these i will use one by one 😉

This one is the best and this is going to my Sig dabba now!!😃 ☺️..The best one i love this!
Oye essay writer😆 make more on Guru Jen! i will give u choci if u make on them..! and m gonna use it right now!!!!! i cant wait to use it!!!!

And aww DD icons where is my Jen icon😭🤣 I love DD too..So chalega😉 And my req is still there huh!!😉M gonna start torchering u!!!😆

Need some suggestions for the next update...
Also if anyone has any pics that i can use pls pass them on to me

Thanks=)

I have a suggestion..If u post like this no..I need a new lappy coz i keep falling at the keybpard admiring it😆..I hope the keyboard just doesnt break😆
Make Guru jen moreee and Harshad Jen puleezzzz😆

Love Ya
Frenchie!!
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@sarni: awesome KaJen creations...loved them
@mahi: good work dear..loved the KaJen siggy
@ash aka duskyessence: OMG!!! your KaJen siggiessssssss...*faints*...you are really too good...pleaseee keep making more!!! and also loved the KaJen siggy with DD and GC.
Edited by KaJenYaianSanju - 13 years ago
@duskyessence Loved your work<3
Loved the DD Jen,Kati and GC Jen!!!
Fab Man<3<3
your work is always droolworthy😳
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@duskyessence: your work is fabulous! I keep staring at the KaJennnnnnn siggies <3
soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ppls <3 I ain't here to post my creations but I had requested more like yelled :$ at Anu panini to make me a KaJen siggy tehe cos I knew the pics were TOO DAMN HOT to be passed up on :D And the caption is SO THEM :| I was listening to the song and all I could think of KaJen 😍 My sexy babies tehe! Though it's a request; it's FREE TO USE :D 

gia.khan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sary-

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Ppls <3 I ain't here to post my creations but I had requested more like yelled :$ at Anu panini to make me a KaJen siggy tehe cos I knew the pics were TOO DAMN HOT to be passed up on :D And the caption is SO THEM :| I was listening to the song and all I could think of KaJen 😍 My sexy babies tehe! Though it's a request; it's FREE TO USE :D 

OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :| this sooooo friggen hottttttttttttttttttttttttttt MY WATERMELONNN :| sighhhhhhhhhhhhh I LOVEEEEEEE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE CAPTION babyyyyyyyyyy :|:| it describes them teheee!! I LOVEEE THEM :| its soooo tehe how their new pics are in BLACKKK tehee!!! tthats a KAJEN KONNECTION right thereeeeeeeeee!! 

I LOVE YOU MY WATERMELON <3 ! THIS WAS a hottt siggie tehe i m going to be using it soonn tehe! 

thank you my other watermelon for suggesting the caption and getting this madee teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 ! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GUYS tehe 
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats a fab sig :| 
What an amazing request and Anu what a hot sig <3 
ILY guys !
-KaJen4life- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

KaSu

KaJen

JW