Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

sheemu i mean in general itself...ragz i guess is busy with JDJ with practice and all and does not have the same time she used to give for SGP before...and may be not to totally stress her out SGP is slowing their track and bringing up other scenes....i felt that while watching SR....the SR was deliberately split up...and others were shown in middle....if so i wont blame the CVs....

i really hope ragz completes JDJ successfully and come bck fully to SGP

Yes I in that case then, I too want JDJ to finish soon and so Ragini can give her full undivided 100% attention to her SGP😊
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: venture

yeah, I think CV,s are worried like Alok about the Kharcha!!  dont worry about the expence, we will chip in , but please bhaijoo kaheen, move the story please.

Sorry for late reply as i was sleeping πŸ˜†
Good one πŸ˜†...................I think production people have no money left after sending Sona to AmerikaπŸ˜† so they are delaying Sushaan's HM so that they can have some money to send Both of Them to their HM.But the thing is that they can send them to Mumbai as they show the serial is based in Delhi but actually they are shooting in Mumbai so Cant they even send them To Mumbai which is just outside their set 🀣...............
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

i have a big feeling its becos of JDJ...that this dragfest is going on...and deepak is given more space....when JDJ gets over...we can have a fast SGP...till then its gonna be like this only...

Ya agree wid u Shweta...........But they atleast need to move  the story forward as i m bored of watching Deepak scene and faltu family scenes.....