India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Plzzzzz CVs Just send them

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
I m just getting frustrated from this show now.......I think I mistakenly written that I loved SR episode  when other people where saying they hate it and Now I can say I m hating SGP.........I have lost the interest which i had During Sona track that when Suhana will confess.....I now seriously believe Sona track was good as going by the daily drag feast they are showing now......I mean Cvs need to send them to their HM quickly before junta leave their show..............And plzzzzzzzzz stop the dragging Cvs.......i dont want to lose this showCry

Any valuable comments Guys???? 

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 22 January 2011 at 1:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salekh1Sinha18

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
yeah, I think CV,s are worried like Alok about the Kharcha!!  dont worry about the expence, we will chip in , but please bhaijoo kaheen, move the story please.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureGurpreetDYusBee

madhu_d Senior Member
madhu_d
madhu_d

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I m just getting frustrated from this show now.......I think I mistakenly written that I loved SR episode  when other people where saying they hate it and Now I can say I m hating SGP.........I have lost the interest which i had During Sona track that when Suhana will confess.....I now seriously believe Sona track was good as going by the daily drag feast they are showing now......I mean Cvs need to send them to their HM quickly before junta leave their show..............And plzzzzzzzzz stop the dragging Cvs.......i dont want to lose this showCry

Any valuable comments Guys???? 

i wonder what CV r thinking of public. first they have made us fool with sona track bt mor than that the present situation of sushaan.. i cant understand even after confession they wont talk to each other kumsekam they wont look at each other.. how can they spend 2 days without discussing anything..and for HM did that much of discussion is needed...i think all this dragging is bcoz of ragini.. and her participation in JDJ as such there is a need for going out of station for HM ....dis...dragging... i think Deepak char has also got elevation for dis reason. i really hate "deep"  track...same flashback pics & dailo....very irritating... atleast they can start sanjana tract...waiting for our SGP to b back..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i have a big feeling its becos of JDJ...that this dragfest is going on...and deepak is given more space....when JDJ gets over...we can have a fast SGP...till then its gonna be like this only...
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

i have a big feeling its becos of JDJ...that this dragfest is going on...and deepak is given more space....when JDJ gets over...we can have a fast SGP...till then its gonna be like this only...

Really? Do you think so?

I mean how would JDJ affect SGP? I mean they may not be able to go anywhere but they still show Sushaan scenes where they're talking about their feelings and discuss their situation. So even if they can't send them anywhere they can still progress with the story and bring them closer a small step at a time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Really? Do you think so?

I mean how would JDJ affect SGP? I mean they may not be able to go anywhere but they still show Sushaan scenes where they're talking about their feelings and discuss their situation. So even if they can't send them anywhere they can still progress with the story and bring them closer a small step at a time.

sheemu i mean in general itself...ragz i guess is busy with JDJ with practice and all and does not have the same time she used to give for SGP before...and may be not to totally stress her out SGP is slowing their track and bringing up other scenes....i felt that while watching SR....the SR was deliberately split up...and others were shown in middle....if so i wont blame the CVs....

i really hope ragz completes JDJ successfully and come bck fully to SGP
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Ya shweths...I also hv the same feeling that its bcz of JDJ schedule of Ragz. Cry 
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
         Does any one know when JDJ 's ending ? At least v can have the old show back...

Go to top