Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state?? (Page 8)

Poll Question: Whoz responsible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [86.96%]
6 [13.04%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
@xavi i respect ur POV though not agreed & can't as i m a firm beliver of Karma theory where 1 has 2 pay 4 his deeds & can't blame on any prsn related 2 ourself or any 3rd prsn 4the situations barring few exceptions & taps defntly doesn't cum in these exceptions !!! blaming taps parents 4 her 2days situation is like putting reasons 4 her evilness & thus justifying her evil deeds clearing her from all of her sins & evil deeds!!SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillashivani9

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

first of all cultures can't think alike thats y there r so many differences btw us....that put and u on a different scale... first tell me what was age is ur personality completely developed?
then tell me is every new born child the same or different..if different then how much?

answer them for me and then i will present more.

I dont really know the absolutely correct answer, so did a search and these is the answer tht looks correct to me..Smile
btw i thought abt 5 yrs of age..Big smile
Most psychologists agree (as well as most parents) that by the time a child is three years old, their personality is already set. People do still contine to develope, but their basic persoanl characteristics are firm by that age.

abousltely correct..the final personality development occurs at age of 12..its can change a bit afterwards but the cores are set in this time period. so whatever happens during these year determined rest of ur life. Ask ur parents how u were in that time and now..their answer will be u never changed...so 11 year old don't make any decisions or know whats right or wrong is them..parents provide them life with social manners and morals..child that don;t get enough attention in those years can end up developing a shy personality and repressvie behavoiur.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@xavi i respect ur POV though not agreed & can't as i m a firm beliver of Karma theory where 1 has 2 pay 4 his deeds & can't blame on any prsn related 2 ourself or any 3rd prsn 4the situations barring few exceptions & taps defntly doesn't cum in these exceptions !!! blaming taps parents 4 her 2days situation is like putting reasons 4 her evilness & thus justifying her evil deeds clearing her from all of her sins & evil deeds!!SmileSmile

beautiful believe tiny..I respect u soo much for keeping a great believe...don't mind me but where i grew up i was taught that u oonly have one lifetime thats all..no prevoius lifetime or 7 lives..so guess what we are from different race different culture and can't agree with each otheer which is perfeclty fine with me..i love ur point of view..keep it up and ur boldness is just amazing but sorry again i disagree.

shivani9tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Long term effects of that time peiod are what causes all later behaviours in life. (0-11 years) tapu brian was set in a particular way..thats y parents have so heavy duty of nurturing their child right..KEEP it in mind i don't want to mix religion and psyc together as that would be contradicting...
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

first of all cultures can't think alike thats y there r so many differences btw us....that put and u on a different scale... first tell me what was age is ur personality completely developed?
then tell me is every new born child the same or different..if different then how much?

answer them for me and then i will present more.

I dont really know the absolutely correct answer, so did a search and these is the answer tht looks correct to me..Smile
btw i thought abt 5 yrs of age..Big smile
Most psychologists agree (as well as most parents) that by the time a child is three years old, their personality is already set. People do still contine to develope, but their basic persoanl characteristics are firm by that age.

abousltely correct..the final personality development occurs at age of 12..its can change a bit afterwards but the cores are set in this time period. so whatever happens during these year determined rest of ur life. Ask ur parents how u were in that time and now..their answer will be u never changed...so 11 year old don't make any decisions or know whats right or wrong is them..parents provide them life with social manners and morals..child that don;t get enough attention in those years can end up developing a shy personality and repressvie behavoiur.

xavi i remember knowing what was right and what was wrong b4 i was 11-12 yrs of age tht i shud do my homework.b4 going out to play....yaa watch tv....mayb my parents cud have told me yaa i knew i wud insulted in school if i didnt do it..yaa teacher se maar padegi...TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

xavivillatiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Long term effects of that time peiod are what causes all later behaviours in life. (0-11 years) tapu brian was set in a particular way..thats y parents have so heavy duty of nurturing their child right..KEEP it in mind i don't want to mix religion and psyc together as that would be contradicting...

Tappu easily was 10 -11 years of age and she was not in the initial stages of devolopment even if i were 2 consider thisss....TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOL
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
who told u wats wrong and right?? I assume u knew it before u were born? so answer me this

Would ur life be the same as it is today if u had no parents after birth?
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

@xavi thanx atleast u respect my POV & i think u r rite abt  difft cultures've difft beliefs!! and i m also not denying that parents r not responsible but they r exceptional cases & i don't want 2 put taps in among those cases!! its all due 2 genes, envionment & ur choices. bcoz i rem i read we r not wat r capabilities make us but we r wat we choose or take type of decisions!! so on the whole i say most of the time we r responsible 4 our own actions (whether in previous or present birth)!!!SmileSmile

Go to top