Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state?? (Page 7)

Poll Question: Whoz responsible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
40 [86.96%]
6 [13.04%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by xavivilla

I have come across this interesting question..whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state.....

plzz read this story b4 casting ur vote,...

Sweety's parents gift her a computer 2 help her in her studies n she wastes her time chatting with friends n watches movies online, she tells lies to her parents shez studying while doing all this, result she doent get good grades, hence no job, n she resorts 2 murder, robbery n other crime to survive, now whoz 2 b blamed.for her plight....her parents for buying a computer, yaa friends for chatting with her..yaa online websites for providing free movies....LOL
You decide...

Each of us are responsible for our thoughts n actions its nothing but cowardice 2 blame our parents or anyone else for our stupid thoughts actions n its repurcussions..Tapasya is totally responsible for her current state of affairs...Approve

im sorry to say but i disagree  with u and ur explanation..no child  is to be blame for their deeds..kids are reflection of their  parents decision and behavoiur...according to wanye and Witein Psychology book 2009, we are what our parents are and they are what their parents were...so to see ur true image see what ur kids reflect..tapu was not born bad with evil mind and jealousy...her parents treated her in a way that made  her current state like that..shivani u are like this today just and just because of ur parents and i am like this enteirly due to my parents...

for this my believe is just sooooo strong that i don't think anyone can change my mind for that..
very interesting poll..to see 16 making blaming her...lol Confused

offfooooooooo Xavi....y a sorryyyyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed bindaas keh saktey ho joh bhe kehana naaa......btw coming 2 the point....Tapasya was not a 2- 3yr old kid just learning 2 walk and talk when she did her evil plotting, she was well aware of what was right and what was wrong and thts exactly the reason y she was able 2 master mind leaving Ichcha in the jungle without any clues of her involvement in tht crime..plzz dont tell she was a naive kid at tht stage who needed support from her parents...though she was physically looking young she had the criminial mind of a 60 yr old and she was mature enough 2 judge her own actions..esp when reprimanded by Jogi and sent 2 a boarding school, ....btw her parents never treated in a bad way tht she became evil..she was jelous and evil and thst what she is even now....I dont doubt ur theory of Psychology but I seriously doubt Tapsaya as an off spring 2 Jogi and Divyaa..its a diff matter tht they r trying 2 show Divya similar 2 Tapsayaa..after this question was raised here..EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL and haaaa though we owe our achievements 2 our parents it doesnt necessarily mean anything a i cud have bunked classes not studied and been at home beekar without emplyment...my parents gave me good education but never forced me 2 study, i studied bcoz i wanted 2 b independent in my life...and worked hard 2 get whtever i have....so its me who achieved ittt....and if i fail an exam i cant blame my parents for it...TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOL.

ok..as i sad before i have studied a lot for past 2 year and my believe is very stong about it..i know i mjst also agree that jogi and divya is not her parents then..maybe its possible..jogi seems nice because his parents were like that but the true jogi is tapu and not iccha..its okay if u don;t believe me ii will force my opinion on anyone..lol LOLLOLLOL....i can defend mt claim with lots of proof but i don;t think anyone will beleive it than so and might misundertand me so it so kay..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

I cant belive i wrote itna lamba post above....Shocked.. sorry Xavi n all..Embarrassed

its not long the quotes are not showing up properly.
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

I have come across this interesting question..whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state.....

plzz read this story b4 casting ur vote,...

Sweety's parents gift her a computer 2 help her in her studies n she wastes her time chatting with friends n watches movies online, she tells lies to her parents shez studying while doing all this, result she doent get good grades, hence no job, n she resorts 2 murder, robbery n other crime to survive, now whoz 2 b blamed.for her plight....her parents for buying a computer, yaa friends for chatting with her..yaa online websites for providing free movies....TongueTongueTongueTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL
You decide...

Each of us are responsible for our thoughts n actions its nothing but cowardice 2 blame our parents or anyone else for our stupid thoughts actions n its repurcussions..Tapasya is totally responsible for her current state of affairs...Approve

im sorry to say but i disagree  with u and ur explanation..no child  is to be blame for their deeds..kids are reflection of their  parents decision and behavoiur...according to wanye and Witein Psychology book 2009, we are what our parents are and they are what their parents were...so to see ur true image see what ur kids reflect..tapu was not born bad with evil mind and jealousy...her parents treated her in a way that made  her current state like that..shivani u are like this today just and just because of ur parents and i am like this enteirly due to my parents...

for this my believe is just sooooo strong that i don't think anyone can change my mind for that..
very interesting poll..to see 16 making blaming her...lol Confused
@xavi children r not reflection of their parents decision * behaviour but we r always responsible 4 our own deeds . if thats the case then wat abt prahald whose father was hiryanakasyap. then how cum prahald tuned out b great devotee of Lord Vishnu whereas his father was a biggest enemy of Lord Vishnu!! and even wen his father'd treated him so badly he didn't hated him & its bcoz of him treating evily by hiyanakashyap that Lord Vishnu incarnated as narasingh 2 save prahald.ClapClap
2nd e.g is of ravana his father was a v.renowned sage of his time & nice prsn 2 but luk at ravana he was bad whereas his bro vibishana was difft.why?? bcoz he chose easier path & vibhishana chose rite path!!

and taps wasn't treated anywherebad by her parents. if u see properly then u"ll see that hidden evilness in her even wen she was gud 2 icchha. she was & is self-centered prsn. and her parents esplyjogi'd 1 fault that they trusted her completely. u r saying abt pyschology but oder pyschatrist'd said like Dr. Brian Weiss that our 2days behaviour is bcoz of our past life)previous birth)!! so he even dicredited the sigmund freud's sum of pyschology theories!!SmileSmile

i respect ur values and beliefs but i am very very very sooryy to say i don;t share the same believes..pls for give me..pls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Xavi i dont really mind reading ur pov, and if convincing change my pov provided ur patient enough.Smile

xavivilla

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I cant belive i wrote itna lamba post above....Shocked.. sorry Xavi n all..Embarrassed

its not long the quotes are not showing up properly.

woh issliye kyonki hum ne essays likhe hai...matlab.its bcoz .we have written essays there LOLLOLLOL

xavivillatiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
first of all cultures can't think alike thats y there r so many differences btw us....that put and u on a different scale... first tell me what was age is ur personality completely developed?
then tell me is every new born child the same or different..if different then how much?

answer them for me and then i will present more.

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

1)     
Every child that is born holds its parents
genetic material in his/her DNA. Recent studies have shown that in building the
personality genetic plays 50% of the role while the other half of personality
development is accounted by environment in other words the nurturing by
parents. This was proof by doing Twin studies.. in order to go in more depth u
can research about twin studies and its result and conclusion.

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

first of all cultures can't think alike thats y there r so many differences btw us....that put and u on a different scale... first tell me what was age is ur personality completely developed?
then tell me is every new born child the same or different..if different then how much?

answer them for me and then i will present more.

I dont really know the absolutely correct answer, so did a search and these is the answer tht looks correct to me..Smile
btw i thought abt 5 yrs of age..Big smile
Most psychologists agree (as well as most parents) that by the time a child is three years old, their personality is already set. People do still contine to develope, but their basic persoanl characteristics are firm by that age.

xavivillatiny15

Go to top