whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state?? - Page 5

Poll

Whoz responsible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay folks.....is she responsible for her actions...yes..100%
is she responsible for the current state that she is ---  Not completely because she is mentally ill, suffers from a personality disorder & it is the responsibility of her parents, friends to help her come out of it.....she needs help but no one has realized it so far.or refuse to acknowledge it like iccha does....thats a pity....her parents refused to look into  it....I dont want to get into minor ones, here are the most prominent symptoms -

Attempted suicide (fake or whatever)- she needed immediate help...what did her parents do about it ???

Attempted to kill iccha - did anyone bother get professional help for her...iccha just kept quiet...???

Provoked Vansh to commit suicide - her parents should have helped  her out of it, last thing a person with a personality disorder needs is abandonment which is exactly what jogi did to her...

shivani9 thumbnail
Tapasya is purely evilll, agar personality disorder hotaa toh ab tak she wud have attempted suicide 100's of times and u need just 1 successful attempt 2 succumb 2 itt..instead she will provoke others 2 get killed as she did for Vansh....
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I have come across this interesting question..whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state.....

plzz read this story b4 casting ur vote,...

Sweety's parents gift her a computer 2 help her in her studies n she wastes her time chatting with friends n watches movies online, she tells lies to her parents shez studying while doing all this, result she doent get good grades, hence no job, n she resorts 2 murder, robbery n other crime to survive, now whoz 2 b blamed.for her plight....her parents for buying a computer, yaa friends for chatting with her..yaa online websites for providing free movies....😛😛😛😛😳😆😆😆😆
You decide...

Each of us are responsible for our thoughts n actions its nothing but cowardice 2 blame our parents or anyone else for our stupid thoughts actions n its repurcussions..Tapasya is totally responsible for her current state of affairs...

im sorry to say but i disagree  with u and ur explanation..no child  is to be blame for their deeds..kids are reflection of their  parents decision and behavoiur...according to wanye and Witein Psychology book 2009, we are what our parents are and they are what their parents were...so to see ur true image see what ur kids reflect..tapu was not born bad with evil mind and jealousy...her parents treated her in a way that made  her current state like that..shivani u are like this today just and just because of ur parents and i am like this enteirly due to my parents...

for this my believe is just sooooo strong that i don't think anyone can change my mind for that..
very interesting poll..to see 16 making blaming her...lol 😕
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

Totally agree with you ..👍🏼

xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

thxs...😳..its just that i have been studying this topic for 2 year in my major for university  so i just could not stop myself for writing this...thxs again..😆

shivani9 thumbnail

im sorry to say but i disagree  with u and ur explanation..no child  is to be blame for their deeds..kids are reflection of their  parents decision and behavoiur...according to wanye and Witein Psychology book 2009, we are what our parents are and they are what their parents were...so to see ur true image see what ur kids reflect..tapu was not born bad with evil mind and jealousy...her parents treated her in a way that made  her current state like that..shivani u are like this today just and just because of ur parents and i am like this enteirly due to my parents...

for this my believe is just sooooo strong that i don't think anyone can change my mind for that..

offfooooooooo Xavi....y a sorryyyyyy 😳😳 bindaas keh saktey ho joh bhe kehana naaa......btw coming 2 the point....Tapasya was not a 2- 3yr old kid just learning 2 walk and talk when she did her evil plotting, she was well aware of what was right and what was wrong and thts exactly the reason y she was able 2 master mind leaving Ichcha in the jungle without any clues of her involvement in tht crime..plzz dont tell she was a naive kid at tht stage who needed support from her parents...though she was physically looking young she had the criminial mind of a 60 yr old and she was mature enough 2 judge her own actions..esp when reprimanded by Jogi and sent 2 a boarding school, ....btw her parents never treated in a bad way tht she became evil..she was jelous and evil and thst what she is even now....I dont doubt ur theory of Psychology but I seriously doubt Tapsaya as an off spring 2 Jogi and Divyaa..its a diff matter tht they r trying 2 show Divya similar 2 Tapsayaa..after this question was raised here..😳😆😆😆😆 and haaaa though we owe our achievements 2 our parents it doesnt necessarily mean anything a i cud have bunked classes not studied and been at home beekar without emplyment...my parents gave me good education but never forced me 2 study, i studied bcoz i wanted 2 b independent in my life...and worked hard 2 get whtever i have....so its me who achieved ittt....and if i fail an exam i cant blame my parents for it...😛😳😆😆.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@xavi children r not reflection of their parents decision * behaviour but we r always responsible 4 our own deeds . if thats the case then wat abt prahald whose father was hiryanakasyap. then how cum prahald tuned out b great devotee of Lord Vishnu whereas his father was a biggest enemy of Lord Vishnu!! and even wen his father'd treated him so badly he didn't hated him & its bcoz of him treating evily by hiyanakashyap that Lord Vishnu incarnated as narasingh 2 save prahald.👏👏
2nd e.g is of ravana his father was a v.renowned sage of his time & nice prsn 2 but luk at ravana he was bad whereas his bro vibishana was difft.why?? bcoz he chose easier path & vibhishana chose rite path!!

and taps wasn't treated anywherebad by her parents. if u see properly then u"ll see that hidden evilness in her even wen she was gud 2 icchha. she was & is self-centered prsn. and her parents esplyjogi'd 1 fault that they trusted her completely. u r saying abt pyschology but oder pyschatrist'd said like Dr. Brian Weiss that our 2days behaviour is bcoz of our past life)previous birth)!! so he even dicredited the sigmund freud's sum of pyschology theories!!😊😊
shivani9 thumbnail
I cant belive i wrote itna lamba post above....😲.. sorry Xavi n all..😳
xavivilla thumbnail

offfooooooooo Xavi....y a sorryyyyyy 😳😳 bindaas keh saktey ho joh bhe kehana naaa......btw coming 2 the point....Tapasya was not a 2- 3yr old kid just learning 2 walk and talk when she did her evil plotting, she was well aware of what was right and what was wrong and thts exactly the reason y she was able 2 master mind leaving Ichcha in the jungle without any clues of her involvement in tht crime..plzz dont tell she was a naive kid at tht stage who needed support from her parents...though she was physically looking young she had the criminial mind of a 60 yr old and she was mature enough 2 judge her own actions..esp when reprimanded by Jogi and sent 2 a boarding school, ....btw her parents never treated in a bad way tht she became evil..she was jelous and evil and thst what she is even now....I dont doubt ur theory of Psychology but I seriously doubt Tapsaya as an off spring 2 Jogi and Divyaa..its a diff matter tht they r trying 2 show Divya similar 2 Tapsayaa..after this question was raised here..😳😆😆😆😆 and haaaa though we owe our achievements 2 our parents it doesnt necessarily mean anything a i cud have bunked classes not studied and been at home beekar without emplyment...my parents gave me good education but never forced me 2 study, i studied bcoz i wanted 2 b independent in my life...and worked hard 2 get whtever i have....so its me who achieved ittt....and if i fail an exam i cant blame my parents for it...😛😳😆😆.

ok..as i sad before i have studied a lot for past 2 year and my believe is very stong about it..i know i mjst also agree that jogi and divya is not her parents then..maybe its possible..jogi seems nice because his parents were like that but the true jogi is tapu and not iccha..its okay if u don;t believe me ii will force my opinion on anyone..lol 😆😆😆....i can defend mt claim with lots of proof but i don;t think anyone will beleive it than so and might misundertand me so it so kay..
xavivilla thumbnail

I cant belive i wrote itna lamba post above....😲.. sorry Xavi n all..😳

its not long the quotes are not showing up properly.