whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state?? - Page 8

Poll Question :

Whoz responsible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll Choice
Shez totally responsible for her current state.
Shez not responsible for her current state.
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xavivilla

to end this...i would like u to hear what my parents told me what i was leaving spain and them.

my child every sucess of ur is our sucess and every failure of urs and our failure..ur test will began when u get married and have ur own kids...😆.i hope u respect wat my parents told me.😳

Xavi I am proud of ur parents who have told u this...they r very intelligent ppl and they knew exactly what to do 2 make u the best...😊
Xavi it was ur choice to listen to ur parents n 2 be the best...Good luck...😊
Originally posted by ladybird9

BTW parents r always telling their kids study well, pay attention 2 what teachers tell u in school and what not and how many kids pay attention 2 it..so just bcoz they r not paying attention can we blame their parents...if someone is interested 2 dream all day and not study yaa do any other work whom do u blame....
i agree wid u that all parents give or try 2 give gud morals 2 their children but it depends upon the children wat they choose- gud morals or evil deeds or easy path or the right path!! so i think  human psychology develops bcoz of our own perceptions & insecurities & 4 it no1 is responsible!!
Originally posted by ladybird9

Xavi it was ur choice to listen to ur parents n 2 be the best...Good luck...😊

thxs..... LOVE MY PARENTS THE MOST.😳😭
her..i said her now. I think in real life she should be a very nice person, its just the character that makes people love to hate on screen saboonon ke vamps. Remember "pallavi" from kahaani ghar ghar ki played by shweta kawaatra and "komolika" played by urvashi dholakia in kasauti zindagi kay? In 2003-04, these characters were a rage and people loved to hate them, in real life these actresses were very nice. Portraying characters like these is no easy task and these things only speak of talent. Now its upto CVs to exploit their full potential.

Perhaps ammaji is another example?
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

her..i said her now. I think in real life she should be a very nice person, its just the character that makes people love to hate on screen saboonon ke vamps. Remember "pallavi" from kahaani ghar ghar ki played by shweta kawaatra and "komolika" played by urvashi dholakia in kasauti zindagi kay? In 2003-04, these characters were a rage and people loved to hate them, in real life these actresses were very nice. Portraying characters like these is no easy task and these things only speak of talent. Now its upto CVs to exploit their full potential.

Perhaps ammaji is another example?

WOW I dont beleive its u...u never write more than one sentence..cool...😆😆😆i agree with u..

to end this...i would like u to hear what my parents told me what i was leaving spain and them.

my child every sucess of ur is our sucess and every failure of urs and our failure..ur test will began when u get married and have ur own kids...😆.i hope u respect wat my parents told me.😳

Yes Shivani..am sure you'll make your parents proud..😊...

thxs..... LOVE MY PARENTS THE MOST.😳😭

awwwww u make ur parents very proud Xavi I am truly proud of ur parents now plzz dont cry 🤗 but give them a ring to tell them I am proud of them and u 2..😊, have a lovely weekend..now plzz smile...😊
Originally posted by vijayam

Yes Shivani..am sure you'll make your parents proud..😊...

Tqs Vijaya...🤗😃
I can see u laughing already thts good..😊