whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state?? - Page 7

Poll Question :

Whoz responsible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll Choice
Shez totally responsible for her current state.
Shez not responsible for her current state.
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by xavivilla

abousltely correct..the final personality development occurs at age of 12..its can change a bit afterwards but the cores are set in this time period. so whatever happens during these year determined rest of ur life. Ask ur parents how u were in that time and now..their answer will be u never changed...so 11 year old don't make any decisions or know whats right or wrong is them..parents provide them life with social manners and morals..child that don;t get enough attention in those years can end up developing a shy personality and repressvie behavoiur.

xavi i remember knowing what was right and what was wrong b4 i was 11-12 yrs of age tht i shud do my homework.b4 going out to play....yaa watch tv....mayb my parents cud have told me yaa i knew i wud insulted in school if i didnt do it..yaa teacher se maar padegi...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Long term effects of that time peiod are what causes all later behaviours in life. (0-11 years) tapu brian was set in a particular way..thats y parents have so heavy duty of nurturing their child right..KEEP it in mind i don't want to mix religion and psyc together as that would be contradicting...

Tappu easily was 10 -11 years of age and she was not in the initial stages of devolopment even if i were 2 consider thisss....πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
who told u wats wrong and right?? I assume u knew it before u were born? so answer me this

Would ur life be the same as it is today if u had no parents after birth?

@xavi thanx atleast u respect my POV & i think u r rite abt  difft cultures've difft beliefs!! and i m also not denying that parents r not responsible but they r exceptional cases & i don't want 2 put taps in among those cases!! its all due 2 genes, envionment & ur choices. bcoz i rem i read we r not wat r capabilities make us but we r wat we choose or take type of decisions!! so on the whole i say most of the time we r responsible 4 our own actions (whether in previous or present birth)!!!😊😊

Originally posted by ladybird9

Tappu easily was 10 -11 years of age and she was not in the initial stages of devolopment even if i were 2 consider thisss....πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜•

wat u said makes no sense to meConfusedConfused sorry..pls forgive me.😭
BTW parents r always telling their kids study well, pay attention 2 what teachers tell u in school and what not and how many kids pay attention 2 it..so just bcoz they r not paying attention can we blame their parents...if someone is interested 2 dream all day and not study yaa do any other work whom do u blame....
both her husbands are responsible.
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 13 years ago

πŸ˜•

wat u said makes no sense to meπŸ˜•πŸ˜• sorry..pls forgive me.😭

πŸ€— chalo chotu chhodo yeh sab...chalo bahar jaake pictures banayengey...😊...❀️
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

both his husbands are responsible.

how can u use "his" and "husband" in same sentence..no his has husbdand..do u mean her?
Originally posted by ladybird9

BTW parents r always telling their kids study well, pay attention 2 what teachers tell u in school and what not and how many kids pay attention 2 it..so just bcoz they r not paying attention can we blame their parents...if someone is interested 2 dream all day and not study yaa do any other work whom do u blame....

to end this...i would like u to hear what my parents told me what i was leaving spain and them.

my child every sucess of ur is our sucess and every failure of urs and our failure..ur test will began when u get married and have ur own kids...πŸ˜†.i hope u respect wat my parents told me.😳