whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state?? - Page 3

Poll Question :

Whoz responsible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll Choice
Shez totally responsible for her current state.
Shez not responsible for her current state.
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

BINGO, i agree with u ..

u do wrong things learn to accept ur doing it on ur own , ....as simple as that

yess jaya if ur doing wrong things, u better know to give it up tooo.😊
Good poll Shivani.......She's completely responsible for what she's going thorough ,NOW even more
Nice example πŸ˜†Is story mein computer koun - Veer Na I think Sid She didn't make good use of him ,Used him for wrong reasons Else she would have been happier πŸ€”
Now when she knows that Veer-Ichcha are together and she still WANTS Veer and is doing all this in the name of her so-called πŸ’” Whatever happens she's solely responsible
Originally posted by ladybird9

yess jaya if ur doing wrong things, u better know to give it up tooo.😊

But what if you cannot give up....that where family, friends come into picture...😊
Originally posted by neenu55

she herself is responsible for her situation

she got enough opportunities to change

but never took it as a lesson

now she is crying for her situation

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wish they show someone taunting Taps saying tht shez responsible for her plight,dont know who will suit ..may b Naani..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vijayam

But what if you cannot give up....that where family, friends come into picture...😊

yesss the whole family friends are der, but still things dont change...then...she had Ichcha forgiven her incl Jogi  incl Veer mayb mai too even though in disguise shez diff, but did dhe change....she did not and she will not unless she wants a change
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Aaye haye...bank account mein itnaa balance nahi hai mamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›horse kon aa gaya abπŸ˜†we were talking abt tippy tippy tap tapπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

balance aaj nahin toh kal aajaayega sir..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i said somewhere u can take a horse to the water but u cannot make it drink..so i was imagining tht picture...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poll queen...me going..have to study again from 3.30 as per my scheduleπŸ˜ƒtata...c u when i find timeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by vijayam

Agreed, during their younger days..taps used to bully iccha I think...but why did iccha hide the truth about sid from jogi or veer...again she held back the truth that taps had swapped the letters from vansh..why?....she lied to vansh about sid when sid had come to meet taps one day and accidentally meets iccha....why? I think there are a few more I dont remember...

arrey y shud Ichcha tell every one tht shez being bullied, to get more bullied from others too kyaaaaa....if ichcha doesnt like being bullied she should revolt, thst the solution, sid, jogi yaa veer are not gg 2 sit with her 24/7 to sort out her problem, she can seek help, but there is no guarntee help will arrive..
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

poll queen...me going..have to study again from 3.30 as per my scheduleπŸ˜ƒtata...c u when i find timeπŸ˜ƒ

teeq hai, ab mei bhee nikal thee hu thodi der esp after penning down my creativity..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† c u when i cu...tk cr and study well..tqs for the bank account details i deleted tht message..i will send u a cheque ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by divy609

Good poll Shivani.......She's completely responsible for what she's going thorough ,NOW even more
Nice example πŸ˜†Is story mein computer koun - Veer Na I think Sid She didn't make good use of him ,Used him for wrong reasons Else she would have been happier πŸ€”
Now when she knows that Veer-Ichcha are together and she still WANTS Veer and is doing all this in the name of her so-called πŸ’” Whatever happens she's solely responsible

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tqs Divya I built up tht story in few minutes as i was writing abt this issue in the previous thread,....veer not 2 b blamed...one...anyways...in this story computer is something useful....I would consider Ichhca a computer...a friend a sister who was very much needed by taps in her childhood, Taps misuses Ichcha for hiding all her crimes and now whats the point in blaming Ichcha....Naani is her chatting friends πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and online movies are Sid, she watched him, Veer she rejected watching tht film..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜†Gods Jewellery, Vansh  and the rest..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
😳