whoz resposible for Tapasyas current state?? - Page 2

Poll

Whoz responsible for Tapasyas current state??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vijayam

Okay..accepted..from your example this what I wud say....parents gifted Sweety a computer...good....then she gets poor grades...thats the first warning signal...parent shud become cautious..and monitor her computer time....talk to her, be like a friend to her & in the process find what sites she visits...make her understand whats more important for her...
in tappu's case...iccha got enough warning signs...but she never informed jogi....and jogi  cud never be warned to take any action...he blindly trusted his daughter....
so my vote is none of the options given...but taps partially responsible for her current state..

chalo story mei add karte parents ne warn kiya..so shez aware its wrong, but still she does not stop..u can take a horse 2 the water but u cannot make it drink, tapasya was reprimaded and she was all along aware tht she is not right in her actions, but still she does it... tht makes her totally responsible for the repurcussions shez facing...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BINGO, i agree with u ..

u do wrong things learn to accept ur doing it on ur own , ....as simple as that

shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

meri commission chahiye madam๐Ÿ˜‰vaise who is responsible for taps current status๐Ÿ˜†only and only srk jii๐Ÿ˜‰naa woh usko itnaa support karti naa woh itnnaa bigadti๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

deti hu, bank details bata do pm, saath mein PIN n password bhee๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† to add future precentages๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ur right srk ko blame karte hai for a change..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

deti hu, bank details bata do pm, saath mein PIN n password bhee๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† to add future precentages๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ur right srk ko blame karte hai for a change..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

srk jii ke pyaar ne tappy baby ko bigad diya๐Ÿคฃsrk ki ladli bigad gayi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

she herself is responsible for her situation

she got enough opportunities to change

but never took it as a lesson

now she is crying for her situation
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I agree with you shivani...Its very easy n convenient to blame some one else for our plight n actions... but one forgets when one is pointing one's finger at someone else, the other three fingers are pointing at self...
In this case Tapasya n only she herself is responsible for her current miserable state....

@ bold absolutely right,

She was aware tht she was wrong right from the moment she was doing evil things n she needed no direction yaa guidance 2 know she was wrong...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

Okay..accepted..from your example this what I wud say....parents gifted Sweety a computer...good....then she gets poor grades...thats the first warning signal...parent shud become cautious..and monitor her computer time....talk to her, be like a friend to her & in the process find what sites she visits...make her understand whats more important for her...
in tappu's case...iccha got enough warning signs...but she never informed jogi....and jogi  cud never be warned to take any action...he blindly trusted his daughter....
so my vote is none of the options given...but taps partially responsible for her current state..

Ichcha got warning signal, maybe... but Ichcha was not tap's care taker and neither was she mature enough to understand the seriousness of these warning signals or what the consequences wud be...

Ichcha the youngest in the house, always taunted by Nani and emotionally blackmailed by taps was hardly in a situation to handle a cunning n manipulative person like taps... whatever was possible for her as a friend, Ichcha did... she was constantly telling taps to stop her wrong doings and to stop telling lies to her parents ... beyond that, taps was too smart n cunning for Ichcha to handle ...

as far as partially resposible state is concerned ... may be as a child, I wud agree...as to certain extent one cud say the parents shud keep an eye on what the child is doing... but as an adult Taps is totally responsible for her actions and the current miserable state she is in...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

srk jii ke pyaar ne tappy baby ko bigad diya๐Ÿคฃsrk ki ladli bigad gayi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

srk is giving iv infusions 2 the horse 2 make it survive...if tht horse doesnt drink water..it will die..whatever anyone does its temporary...finally its the horse responsible for its death not drinking water....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
achaaa btw bank details kaha hai,saath mein pin n pswrd bhulna mat... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

srk is giving iv infusions 2 the horse 2 make it survive...if tht horse doesnt drink water..it will die..whatever anyone does its temporary...finally its the horse responsible for its death not drinking water....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
achaaa btw bank details kaha hai,saath mein pin n pswrd bhulna mat... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Aaye haye...bank account mein itnaa balance nahi hai mam๐Ÿ˜‰Tonguehorse kon aa gaya ab๐Ÿ˜†we were talking abt tippy tippy tap tap๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

Ichcha got warning signal, maybe... but Ichcha was not taps care taker and neither was she mature enough to understand the seriousness of these warning signals or what the consequences wud be... Ichcha the youngest in the house, always taunted by Nani and emotionally blackmailed by taps was hardly in a situation to handle a cunning n manipulative person like taps... whatever was possible for her as a friend, Ichcha did... she was constantly telling taps to stop her wrong doings and to stop telling lies to her parents ...

Agreed, during their younger days..taps used to bully iccha I think...but why did iccha hide the truth about sid from jogi or veer...again she held back the truth that taps had swapped the letters from vansh..why?....she lied to vansh about sid when sid had come to meet taps one day and accidentally meets iccha....why? I think there are a few more I dont remember...