India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bad siblings

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I wonder what a bad Siblings Both MSK and Geet Have. Except these two everybody are Damn useless. In that also both of them are like same way. Here Dev, Anniee and for her Brij. Great only these two have values of life. One thing i am happy that as normal hubby wife they cannot cannot blame each other family 

Edited by verode - 22 January 2011 at 1:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Killer_DeviLblackb28

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
but do remember maan did blame geet's family way back in HP...remember he said what family this is, the girl is hiding her bf inside the house etc when he misunderstood geet...now that i think back, i was like, keeping a bro like dev and a sis like anne, actually maan should be ashamed of what he told geet that times...even in canada embassy maan goes on insulting her...okay it was a MU, but still...and here what is his sis doing????during his marriage instead of enjoying the rasams, she is bent upon satisfying her needs...i say satisfying her needs bcoz it was not true love at all...it was only lust...and i feel arjun need not have gone thro the candle pheres and varmala, even otherwise she would have agreed to do whatever he wanted...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top