India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

SBS crossed all the Limits!!! (Page 2)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
ROFLNechu darling sorry but I cant stop laughing.. Itna ANGER... Wil Comment later, Goin 2 hav Lunch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddict

abcd2 IF-Dazzler
abcd2
abcd2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
nechu where have u goneee ????????
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Nechu... all I say is Pls cool down, SBS ppl wanted ATTENTION  n they got already as Parul told early....  But something has to be done by channel ppl n prod ppl or by AB himself.... however we bang our heads, nothing gonna work... we all know  AB = EXCELLENT ACTING which means he expresses so effectively, tht our forum ppl writes pages after pages abt his one look or expression.
 This happens with Salman khan n his fans too, however the Media try to portray a bad image for him, they fail... in the end he came out successfully... this year his ilm Dabang got almost all the awards... iam so happy for him atlast....
 I hv full faith in AB, he'll cme with colourful in every avatar he attempts. He is a gift to star plus ppl, They better give him respect n love, is all i wanna say.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaFaiza.a_umaPristineSoulArjaAddict

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@ Nechu - itna gussa - OMG. But i do agree wid u, this is too much. The SBS people aka the bunch of fools should now realize their limits and stop bashing our baba and find some diff way of getting importance to their show... Also it's high time for them to check on their expressions and stop making mockery of their show.... WE ARHANIANS R ALWAYS THERE TO SUPPORT OUR BABA & REVOLT AGAINEST THE SBS SHOW...

ArjaAddict

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
bachay cooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll very well said jaano but why suffer because of tht stupid sbs they r idiots and like monkeys who do tricjs to gain attention and yaara we al know arhaan is the best in glamour world sand people r jealous of him my only worry is spa are coming and its not good for him to have such kind of publicity before but i am proud of him that he is still showing attitude to those pathetic people and we all are there for him to support na
p.s yaara i was am still very depressed itnba lamba bhashan sirf tumharay liye because i know u have to give exams soonBig smile but i am stil i shock given by sbs

ArjaAddict

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Hi Nechu
just to let u know i agee, i also fumed in anger all day yesterday, just who do they think they are?   I gotta go now, will comment again later on, and if there's anything we can do, count me in.

ArjaAddict

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hi, I actually got an email ID in starnews website and mailed them.  If I get any reply will let you know though I doubt it.

ArjaAddict

livkaur Newbie
livkaur
livkaur

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
100000000000000000000% agree wid u yr...Clap..............day r so much popular becoz of all d fans thn why r dey hurting d fans yr...Disapprove

ArjaAddict

Go to top