Pratigya

SBS crossed all the Limits!!!

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys...pls share ur views on dis....SORRY FOR LONG POST...Just couldt control ma anger!!but pls do read the whole post..pls...coz it tuk ages for me to do all dis!πŸ˜›

Guys....i hope dat everyone had seen SBS's yesterday's episode!
OMG....dey were bashing our Arhaan like sumthing yaar....very badly....i seriously never expected dis from dem....dey r telling Arhaan to behave Proffessionally....Is dis wat dey call their so called "Professionalism"????????Arey bey...tum log arhaan ko promote toh nahi kar rahe hain....kam se kam insult toh mat karbo yaar....kahe hamare peeche pade ho????????????????

I was sooooooo angry yesterday...i was sooooooooo angry yesterday dat....at dat time if i had got dat Sandeep Pandya or Aditi naa den i wud have killed dem....i was soooooooo angry....

I know dat dey also told about other 4 actors....Vivian(Abhay of Pyaar ki ek kahani-hope i got da actors name right),Jai(Ishaan of SGP),Kinshuk(Viren of CCBM) and Sushant(Manav of PR)....But dey were supporting those actors for not giving expressions....like wen dey were saying about sushant dey were like "arey yaar agar koi aisa karega toh expressions kaise doonga?"...like dat dey were supporting him!!

But wen the matter acme to our Arhaan...Dey were downshowing him like hell...see wat all things they sad about him:
    In every Expression/Acting Institute Arhaan's foto is kept inorder to show it to the children dat dey should never give expressions like dis😑😑😑
    Arhaan Never Give expresisons..and always give the same expressionless face😑😑😑
    And wen dey wer showing Arhaan segment...it was written dat "Maa Kasam Koi Expression Nahi Doongi"😑😑
  • An den they also wrote "Pls humse acting mat karwao"😑😑

I consider this as a BIG insult to Arhaan as well as for us!!

And yes in b/w dey didnt spare the chance to spoil AB's image...dey again said abt the  "AB bashing lady reporter sceneario".....Is dis proffesionalism!
What does all dis mean yaar?????I just hate dis...wat SBSis doing wid Arhaan....aakhir AB ne kya bigaada hai in logon kaa..????????It shud not be
Saas Bahu Aur Saazish for SBS....its should be "Show of Bashing S*ckers" or "Show of B*ll Sh*T"or "Show of 🀬"!!

Arey tum log to yahi kehti ho naa ki....hamari arhaan ko acting nahi aatey...toh teek hai...jaake tumhara Sandeep Pandya se Kaho ki aake Krishna ki role play karein...phir ham dekhenge TRP's ...Phir hum log decide kareneg ki kisko acting/expressions aate hai aur kisko nahin!!!!

Plsssssssssssssssss....plsssssssssss...DONT EVER BASH ARHAAN SBS...plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......what has he done to you....??/pls dont do dis!!!

Pls sum1 tell me wat we shud and can do against dis SBS....Carisma dii...say something....n others too..pls tel wat we should doo....???

According to me...I have one Plan...we should go to SBS FB wall and Spam it by AB pics...we all will do it...we al will take pics of AB in different expressions and we will post it in their wall...so dat dey can understand wat our AB can do...n wat WE-Fans of AB can do!!!i'll tell u some situations from where we can snap pics:

1)When Krishu Slaps Pratz for opening up da lie dat she is not pregnant.(Expression-ANGER)

2)When he is crying thinking dat Pratigya has refused to come back wid him to TN.(Expression-GUILT)

3)When Krishu fights wid Shakti wen he tries to slap Pratigya for standing agaisnt his will for a second marriage(wen krishu take out a sickle)(Expression-ANGER but supporting his wife)

4)Then one romantic Krishna's foto....we have ample no. of scenes for this pic(Expression-ROMANTIC MAJNU)

5)Then one pic from Kriya SR(Expression-hope evry1 know😳hehe ROMANTIC)

6)Then another from that scene wen Krishu points Gun at Pratigya after the whole Court Scenario(Expression-ANGER)

7)Then one from the same scene when he stnds on his knees crying (Expression-ANGRY & HEART BROKEN)

8)On the day after Pratz b'day he waked up in da morning and talks to bal krishna(Expression-SLEEPY)

n den many pics from da begining epi's....like da one where he see's Pratigya for the first time.....next one wen pratz dupatta falls on his face in da mandir....n den where he creats panic situation by gun in some beach place n drags pratz by hands.....n den wen Pratz speaks he stands der...one pic from dat!!

If u guys have any other scenes den pls do add it!πŸ˜›

Plsssss vishi if u can take pics den u r most welcome to do dis task..n if anynecan do it den pls do it....i cant do it as i have my results tomorrow and have exams on 25th...so i'm busy wid dat!!

Guys...pls share ur views on dis....SORRY FOR LONG POST...Just couldt control ma anger!!
Pls comment guys!
Nechu
Edited by RoKa PraNeev - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
wait i'll read whole of it and then comment
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

wait i'll read whole of it and then comment

hehehe...okay ma dear!πŸ˜›
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i guess SBS realised that thy need arhaan's name to make their show talk of the town............and thy succeded in it................chill yaaar........... it's all over now...............SBS got enough attentin yesterday.......on forum n also on FB.........thy don't deserve more than this......................πŸ˜†

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

i guess SBS realised that thy need arhaan's name to make their show talk of the town............and thy succeded in it................chill yaaar........... it's all over now...............SBS got enough attentin yesterday.......on forum n also on FB.........thy don't deserve more than this......................πŸ˜†

but still yaar...i just cant digest da fact dat dey r behind our arhaan...i cant digest it....stupid idiot ppl...wat r dey getting from all dis???😑
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

but still yaar...i just cant digest da fact dat dey r behind our arhaan...i cant digest it....stupid idiot ppl...wat r dey getting from all dis???😑

attention yaar............thy want our attention....................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
abcd2 thumbnail
hii nechu ..longg time huh ...how r uu
now abt the postttt .............a long one but all meaning full ..i lubbed ittttt.....................
SBS ppl what to say abt themmm ..they r those cheap low minnnded gande log who just want some popularity and bashh arhaaann..........u said rite if cannot appreciate and dont insulttttt ........why the heck ur after him and leave no cance to bashh himm ..we are not asking u to show interveiew of arhgaaannnn and wont even at ur channelll ............
dontt try and act so innoecentt  ,...we understadd when u bash him indirectly ...so just stop it ta onceeeee .........just look at the type of news u give ....agar proffessionalism aata hota toh u woul;d nt have bashed himm the way u do every other day and the way u get into someones personal life ..............arhaaaann doesnt like itt so justt stopppppp ...why r hell boundd in itttt .......or u have jealousy that arhaan has s many dewanis that they didnt support u and supported arhaaannnn then its only cux u all were speakingg false fakeeee ......and if u all would have been nice ones u wouldnt have spoke like that ever and waould have tried to improve ur communications with himmm ...but u did just the oppositeee.........ARHAAAANNN KE EXPRESSIONSSSS MAHASHALLAHHHH ..................WE DIE AT HIMM AT HIS EXPRESSIONSSSSSSS ....LUBB HIM SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH .....................HIS ACTINGG IS SUPERBBBBBBBBBBB ....................................
and better stoppppp givingg suchh news abt myy hottieeeee my handsomeeeeee
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣Nechu darling sorry but I cant stop laughing.. Itna ANGER... Wil Comment later, Goin 2 hav Lunch.
abcd2 thumbnail
nechu where have u goneee ????????
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nechu... all I say is Pls cool down, SBS ppl wanted ATTENTION  n they got already as Parul told early....  But something has to be done by channel ppl n prod ppl or by AB himself.... however we bang our heads, nothing gonna work... we all know  AB = EXCELLENT ACTING which means he expresses so effectively, tht our forum ppl writes pages after pages abt his one look or expression.
 This happens with Salman khan n his fans too, however the Media try to portray a bad image for him, they fail... in the end he came out successfully... this year his ilm Dabang got almost all the awards... iam so happy for him atlast....
 I hv full faith in AB, he'll cme with colourful in every avatar he attempts. He is a gift to star plus ppl, They better give him respect n love, is all i wanna say.