Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST [email protected] n Link to thread 2 (Page 52)

286pearl IF-Dazzler
286pearl
286pearl

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
thx 4 pm
nice part... udate soon

kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,, update dear,,,,
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Recap-Geet just stood there thinking is he really the same man whom i loved?Is he the same man about whom she thought she knew every thing?Was it all really her illusion?

And then she broke down into tears.

Chapter-16 The way I loved you.

Streams of tears fell from her eyes as she mentally kept cursing her luck,her fate.

How she was living in a dream all this while which has been so brutally shattered in a span of a night.

She couldn't decide what or whom should she blame-maan,herself or her destiny?

She never felt so helpless...she now felt the importance of her family in her life.

A drop of tear would escape her eyes and the whole family would bring the heavens to earth just in order to console her,make her happy.

And now she is sitting here,in this unknown place in an unknown city and crying buckets of tears and no one could hear her.

Then suddenly the thought struck her mind-''my baby'' and her hand went to her stomach as a reflex.

No she can't fall weak-not now.

She want answers.Yes she should be talking to maan.

This baby was not a result of some forced marriage or forced night...it was a symbol of their love...yes her and maan's love.

And no truth is bigger than the truth that no matter what she does,she can never stop loving maan and neither he could do that.

And she knew for her love's sake,for the sake of their relation,she have to talk to him.

She just can't sit here and cry thinking about what happened and what she saw.

And anyways,every picture has two sides...may be there's something she doesn't know.She prayed that was the reason.

She finally got up and changed.

Buzzz...buzzz...the cell phone on the desk vibrated causing maan to stop between his tai-chi session.

The caller ID displayed ''meera''.

Maan smirked and picked up the phone.

''Hello geet...where are you yaar?...I've been trying your number from last night you didn't pick it once...you know i was so worried...I...''

''Relax meera,your friend is with her husband''.

Meera froze-it was not the person but his tone which scared her.

''Sir...I...I...was worried...so''.

''Miss Meera Agarkar let me state this to you once and for all...if you are so adamant on helping out your friends then it your wish but when it comes to helping or doing any favor towards MY geet don't forget to take my permission understood'' he completed in one breath,his voice deadly and threatening.

Meera gulped ''Yes...yes sir...and I'm so...sorry''.

Then maan realized he over said,after all meera was just trying to help her friend and she kept her safe when her wife ran away from home.

''Umm...ahh meera'' it was his time to stutter.

''You know how worried I get when she's not around,may be that's why I vented out my anger on you'' he inwardly prayed geet haven't told her anything although in his mind he knew she wouldn't do this.

''Sir it's ok...i can understand that...I'm glad she's fine''.

''Did she told you something''? He couldn't contain his curiousity.

''No sir she didn't...in fact she have hardly spoken a word since the few days''.

''Hmmm...ok meera thanks for calling,i will tell her you called'' saying that he cut the call.

''Maan'' geet called out softly.

Maan turned towards her as he saw her standing far.

''We need to talk''.

Maan knew this was coming but what he didn't expect was the change of expressions on her face.

She didn't seem to be angry and her voice seemed way more soft.

Maan just looked at her and didn't react.

''Maan...who was that man?'' she was scared even to think about that night.

Maan frowned a bit...his geet was questioning him.

''Di...did he got killed in some accident'' she tried to ask.

''Maan please'' she pleaded.

Maan didn't like he wanted his geet,the previous geet back who never questioned him of anything and loved him the way he wanted.

He had to think quick...and he knew what he have to do...distract her.

Too bad for geet as her husband knew her more than she knew herself.

Maan started to move towards her like a lion approaching his prey,his lips were now curled into a breathtakingly seductive smile and his eyes were burning with desire as he looked at geet.

Geet saw the sudden change of expressions on his face and gulped.

Suddenly she forgot the purpose she came here as she looked into the eyes of her husband which was devouring her completely.

As maan came close to geet,her heart started to beat as if it would come out of her chest.

Even though it's not the first time they are getting close...but it always seems like a first time to her.

''Maan'' she managed to whisper as she felt his masculine smell teasing her senses.

Maan smirked seeing his effect on her...he knew how to distract her.

''Geet'' he whispered into her ears as his one hand slid around her slim waist while the other was dug into her hair.

''I missed you so much'' he said and bit her ear lobe.

Geet closed her eyes and her breaths became frantic.

''Don't ever leave me like that'' his voice now registered hurt...but he was clever enough to cover that up as well.

''Maan...I''.

''Sshhh'' he placed a finger on her lips,silencing her.

Precap-''I cannot marry him''

That's all for 2day.

Comment and hit the like button if you like it.

Buddy me if u wanna b pm'ed

Love
Shreya

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20thahuinlwgeetgeettsunitasth1dew.dropAISHAJSneetugarg123krishna.01leothelionfizza25Paingelariz2000asmi123ammyicycoolbhakbhartifanavantika_singhrsingh0103TinkJianonabebuArjunKiAshholyangelnazsijshruthiruchskainturakiranshrutizlyfsonaly1234pari_DDClassy_GalAashi_saphirerosesanasurbhijn106drashtiMyAnGeLkkaavvyyaaPoonamTPaloma_D-Elfin-sana.saba7sakadafiHADmishtiLola13siroililymirnaliniCuteTommySwaatiisuba2011neha512greshumyedward12m-g19mansijani21beforesunrisecrazydevil87maansi007richiiiiicharlie1950bobbydolldoosheekateri_susankamiyaixrayRishbalaAsyaMGpushpiamzu32puthcyum321JayaRNav2010ninaviSophroniajeyanthi123...RIDDHIMA...shalinisaran89x.Maaneet4eva.xangel_smilygangesegb286pearljwalamukhiMsMovieloversimi91paponecon-Veritaserum-KoolsmileKrishnaluv94krati5lovelycutietedysanu3108wajiha-1ambbihaWater.komlikaninandanjucoolPreethi-Preminamita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpio-afsha-*Dakoo_Minzy*rsroopalihinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.mchoprakooliio--Ratna--Shalvekawaii_geetpreethiamaaneetsangelRageOfAnAngel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212_SharmeenLuvsGCMadhuri53harshdb-BlushaLicious-..CountingStarsfelicitysmoak.spvdDownhill

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
loved the update...
damn this maan always make geet weak with his presence and this jhalli forgotwat she went to ask for...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
man ... this guy is downright cold and manipulative... Angry.. not to mention a murderer too... waiting for you to drill some sense into GeetSmile

.Lilith.

-afsha- IF-Sizzlerz
-afsha-
-afsha-

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Maan knws Geet to well
He actually made her forget the reason she came to meet him hehehehehe

.Lilith.

Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Fab update
Oooh this maan knows how 2 get wat he wants & poor geet alwaiiz loses wen her hot husband starts seducing her
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the PM

.Lilith.

krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
clever maan... but i really hope he'll remain same for geet

.Lilith.

Go to top