Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2 (Page 5)

luvabbybaby IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
wow awesome but didnt figure out yet maybe when i read next part i'll understand what happen to Maaneet pls cont soonnnn
krati5 IF-Rockerz
krati5
krati5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
nice part dear. plz add me to ur pm list
nihatri IF-Rockerz
nihatri
nihatri

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
so so so interestingParty
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Recap-''missing me sweetheart''? She froze eventually and then he spun her around to face her....''maan'' was all she managed to say before fainting in his arms.

Chapter 2- Running scared

She was running.......running for her dear life..............running engulfed in darkness dont know where is she heading towards to.......some strange creatures are following her running after her........she was running and abruptly came to a halt.
It was a dead end to the road......before her lay a ravine too deep and dark.......she knew any which way she is going to die....those strange creatures were still following her but this this time coming slowly and steadily........''why babaji what have i done?'' she felt like asking but knew it was of no avail.
Thats when she took a false step backward and was going to fall when a hand held her's,stopped her from falling.
She knew who it was.....she knew even by the touch of his hand.....she knew it's her maan.
He saved her once again.....he pulled her forward and got her into his embrace.....she was releived...she was sobbing breathing heavily,holding onto him with all her might and then.......she felt a stab on her stomach.... she cried in pain and came face to face with him seeing him smirking............
''Death is peaceful......it takes away your pain,regrets,mistakes everything.........but life is painful...a burden when you have commited the biggest mistake,you could not run away from that''
With that she fell into the deep dark ravine screaming....
maaaaaaaaaaaaannn

With that she screamed and sat bolt upright hugging him out of fear....breathing heavily,sobbing continuously.
After a few moments she realised a familiar hold on her as she instanly recognised the person she was hugging and who hugged her back.She moved her face  to face him.
''Why you left me geet?" he asked controlling his anger and trying not to show his hurt on his face.
And then she knew she was trapped.

PAST

''S s sir'' stammered adi trying to make his point clear to this devil of a boss named Maan singh khurana.
''Yes adi'' maan replied swiftly through gritted teeth.EVERY DAMN THING has been going wrong today to his irritation.Right from morning.He got up late,reached to office late.If that was not enough he has been DREAMING of that girl from last night.......''god get out of my thoughts you umbrella donor'' his mind screamed,but his thoughts were nowhere near listening his orders.
And of course to heighten his irritation he have his blessed loosers of employees whom his dad have employed who dont even have the guts to stand properly in front of him forget muttering something.
"S s sir I i i think trains are not that bad and you don't have an option too" adi finally spoke then gulped seeing his boss's reaction.
''Damn it'' he banged the glass table.Mumbai and its goddamn weather he thought.
''Fine'' he said in a softer yet serious tone ''i'm leaving tonight'' with that he went leaving a releived adi.
At last something is happening right tonight although travelling by train was the last thing he wished but he knew there's no way he can fight nature if  the number of cancelled flights are anything to go by.
He reached the station on time,settled in with his luggage and sat inside the empty A.C first class cabin of the Rajdhani express.He sat there with some peace in his mind.The train now moved.
She ran.Running to catch the train which was now increasing it's pace.
She ran with all her energy to catch the train when a good old man outstretched his hand which she caught and finally managed to come inside the compartment which was not hers.

PRESENT

She sat there dumbstuck.Trying to find an answer to his answer to his question.
He shook her by her shoulder "i'm asking you something goddamnit answer me".
Drawing a long deep breath,she collected herself still feeling dizzy and stood breaking his hold on her and spat out ''i cant live my life with a murderer" and for the first time looked at him with pure disgust.
Maan felt as if some one has ripped him apart......he stood there shocked beyond not for her choice of words but that expression on her face.....''no this is a nightmare'' his mind screamed but he knew that its not.
"I cannot stay with a person whose hands as well as the walls of his house are coloured with the blood of some innocent".
That was it.He had enough of her hatred and accusations and with that he pushed her to the wall and slammed his lips to her's
She moaned,she struggled to get free of his grip but he was too strong for her as he kept biting,sucking forcing his tounge into her mouth as it was more of hard punishing her lips than a kiss where he
let out his anger,pain,and the monster which has again came out from him due to the forced separation from his beloved wife.
She somehow  freed one of her hands and pushed him away with all her might,gasping for air.He came forward breathing hard took her face in his hand and pressed his fingers on her cheek pulling her close and said in a hoarse and threatening voice "listen up Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana,I dont know what you have seen or heard about me but let me state you very clearly I DO NOT claim innocent people's lives"
"and one more thing if you wish to know sweetheart that although it is not possible to defeat me but still if a person defeats me and takes my life away, i wont give a damn....but......i don't give the deceiver's a second chance".She just stood there shocked listening to his words.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Precap-This one cracked him up

Love shreyaSmile

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

thahugaberinlwgeetalonerokzznehavashitaniakhaled48payal906sunitasth1smile10000dew.dropsonaly1234GURTI369AISHAJSneetugarg123preetianand21gagsyvishruti.sirikrishna.payal956asmi123ariz2000PaingelammyicycoolTinkJiashalinikanagubhakbhartifanKavyaNaik123vishrutaNiksAngelnonabebupriza--love--nazsijsakadafiPoonamTkhansangelClassy_GalMoon002rosesanashruthiruchskainturakirannish025pari_DDsneharjun92Miss.Hoshiarpurgreshurashgirl000neha512mishtibHADmishtimysticangelCuteTommycrazydevil87myedward12maansi007shivangi783Rohini20doosheekaanisharoy1beforesunriseNirjhor105charlie1950trishapbabygurl10teri_susankamiyaixrayiqbals4everpushpiMysticalRealmputhcyum321ruhakhanmoonlight2630amzu32ninaviseshatreeNav2010-shamima-maanujaanugangesegbMsMovieloverGudiyalovesguru286pearld_soniaangel_smilyx.Maaneet4eva.xDrashtiDhamiNo1Sophroniajeyanthi123...RIDDHIMA...KoolsmileTinkerBellasimi91paponecon-Veritaserum-Water.LuvScoobyrupzloveubasicquestion1--Saavi--anjucool-afsha-namita25*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliiosweet scorpiohinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-FanaamirkhanfanShalve--Ratna--shah10rsroopali6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.TyroRageOfAnAngellove2_somamaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCMadhuri53-BlushaLicious-..CountingStarsfelicitysmoak.dumasspvd

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
guys i'm telling you all again if u want 2 b pm'ed plz buddy me..its easier for me you know.
Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
awesome update....
rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
awesomeeeeeee itsssss interestinggggggggggg
n maan n geet r married i thought thy r just in luv n thn she becomes his obsession

Go to top