Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2 (Page 42)

ArjunKiAsh Senior Member
ArjunKiAsh
ArjunKiAsh

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
GR8 UPDATE

SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
There have been reports that your work is copied from someone else's work in this forum.  This FF will remain closed until I can confirm this story one way or another.

Topic closed.
SuhanaSafar IF-Rockerz
SuhanaSafar
SuhanaSafar

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Because the accusing member removed her FFs from the forum, I have no evidence to compare with any longer.  Unless another accusation is made and evidence is provided, this FF will remain open.

Based on the accounts of Shreya and a few others members, I have concluded that what occurred here was not plagiarism in its true sense.  There may have been some inspiration, or it may have just been two people coming up with the same idea separately.  I cannot be truly sure.  

However, I would like to encourage Shreya and all other writers in the FF Section to  be original whenever possible.  If you are inspired by another author, the best thing to do would be to get their permission and give credit to them.  And if you find that some other writer was slightly inspired by your work, please try to take it as a compliment and let it go.  We are all inspired by others and get ideas from various sources.  If it is blatant plagiarism, then of course, report it to me and I will take action as soon as I can.

Thank you.

Edited by SuhanaSafar - 15 April 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ammyicycoolkkaavvyyaashrutizlyfPaloma_D286pearlputhsanu3108basicquestion1simi91mchopraspvd

kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
now ,,plzz start updating as soon as possible
kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
hey,,,,,,updt this alsooooooooooooooooooo
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Recap-''Did i hurt you'' he asked concerned placing his hand on her cheek.He was now feeling ashamed of himself.

''No maan'' geet replied rather quickly not letting her man regret his actions,she pulled his head back to her and kissed him or rather answering his question with that kiss.

Chapter-14 Unspoken truths

She ran through those sun kissed fields of that very familiar place where she has come so often since her childhood.

She jumped all around,running,giggling around the picturesque surroundings of the mustard fields.

She twirled around in happiness and then stopped abruptly as she came face to face with a man with whom she was very familiar with and the smile from her face was slowly wiping off as her eyes met those pair of smoldering eyes which were looking at her intently,unblinking.

His eyes had something in them,something which she couldn't read or may be didn't want to read as she felt uneasy under his burning gaze.

But even amidst the uneasiness she felt a surreal urge passing throughout her body as his eyes were holding her captive.

Slowly she raised her hand to touch his face.

But as soon as her hands were about to reach his face,he held them tight.

She realized he was holding her hand in a very strong grip and tried to release her hand.

He didn't budge,he didn't move a muscle in fact as she saw her struggling and smirked.

She tried with all her might to free from his hold but all in vain...he was too strong it seemed.

She gasped as she felt his grip even more painful as his nails were digging into the skin of her wrist,it started to bleed.

''Leave me'' she screamed out of pain.

He brought her close and said ''you chose to raise your hand to touch me...why are you complaining now if i'm holding them?''

Geet snapped open her eyes as she woke up from another weird dream or may be a nightmare.

''Bro...it's you...gosh you scared us all with this sudden departure''.

''I know but you knew it was urgent...geet went missing all of a sudden and...''

''Relax bro i understand by the way where is bhabhi?"

''She came all the way to London from India...I'm dead sure meera helped her with this''

''So you found her...at least you could have informed us''

''It was just yesterday that i found her''

''By the way is she fine?''

Maan paused for a while then continued ''Umm yeah she..she is fine''

''Bro did she tell you why she...

''Dev please'' maan cut him off before he could complete.

''Well as you wish bro...come back soon we all are missing you badly''

''Yeah i know that well'' he replied sarcastically.

Dev cut the call and sighed.

Maan stood there and turned around to find geet staring at him in an unreadable expression.

Geet was brought back to her senses as she found herself covered with just the soft fluffy duvet and then memories of last night came crashing to her as she remember how once again her resolve was broken thanks to this one man.

No matter how many she makes for herself,it just doesn't apply for this one person.

She was hating herself for falling so weak in such a little time and remembered the last time she saw him before coming here and a lone tear escaped her eyes.

She quickly went downstairs after dressing up herself and saw maan talking to his brother.

''So you finally woke up'' he said in his usual manner,acting as if everything was fine.

''Good morning mishti'' he smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead whereas geet kept looking at him in disbelief.

''Well i found ou last night...you have changed a lot'' he smirked at her.

''You look... and then he let his eyes graze all over her body ''yummier now'' he concluded blatantly.

Geet had enough now but as was about to protest she felt sick and felt like she is going to puke any moment so instead of answering him back she ran to the nearest washroom.

Maan was confused at this sudden sickness...he doesn't remember geet getting sick all of a sudden that too early in the morning.

And then something strike him

Her fainting in his arms

Her physical change.

That glow on her face

Her suddenly placing her hand on her stomach

Dev asking about her health

Now this morning sickness.

His heart skipped a beat about his last thought ''morning sickness''...''does it mean she is...

Precap-''I don't want to stay with you anymore''

''You don't have a choice baby...and don't think i'm gonna let you leave''

Ok that was it for today guys.

Comment and hit the like button if you like it.

Buddy me if u want 2 b pm'ed

Love
Shreya.

Edited by shelly_08 - 27 April 2011 at 3:20am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20inlwgeetnehavashigeettsmile10000dew.dropsonaly1234AISHAJSvishruti.sirideekshacgfizza2501leothelionasmi123ammyicycoolmalfoyariz2000rsingh0103bhakbhartifanMohana14TinkJiaGemmkirannaryaninonabebuArjunKiAsh--love---Elfin-nazsijcloudflowersakadafisoniaz121drashtiMyAnGeLkkaavvyyaaPoonamTPaloma_DshruthiruchsAashi_saphiremamatha.Classy_Galan.anitMoon002greshuneha512pinku04CuteTommymansijani21m-g19suba2011Lola13siroililypingu.tingumyedward12crazydevil87richiiiiimaansi007Rohini20beforesunriseteri_susankamiyaixraydoosheekaputhpushpiamzu32cyum321MsMovielover286pearlx.Maaneet4eva.xangel_smilyninaviJayaRRocks.DharagangesegbNav2010Sophronia...RIDDHIMA...jeyanthi123shalinisaran89Koolsmilepaponecon-Veritaserum-Krishnaluv94basicquestion1simi91krati5wajiha-1ambbihaWater.sanu3108lovelycutietedyninand*Dakoo_Minzy*hinal_maaneetshah10KaSh-Maneet-Fankooliiosweet scorpiomchoprarsroopali--Ratna--kawaii_geetShalveseemamarymaaneetsangelpreethia6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212_SharmeenLuvsGCharshdbLoquacious_AashMadhuri53-BlushaLicious-..CountingStarsspvdJunglebeeDonnaa

kkaavvyyaa Senior Member
kkaavvyyaa
kkaavvyyaa

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
that was gudddddd,,,,bt y sooooooo smallllllllllllll
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
oh finally he got it...........that she is pregnant.............
wat happened b4 she left..............curious to know

Go to top