Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2 (Page 39)

Mohana14 Senior Member

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
till part 12
nice story...................
very interesting..................Maan has kidnapped Geet...................cont soon...............and add me to ur pm list...............
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

till part 12
nice story...................
very interesting..................Maan has kidnapped Geet...................cont soon...............and add me to ur pm list...............

No no u got it wrong.......maan haven't kidnapped her,she ran away from and came 2 London and maan found her out and took her 2 his own place as he have no clue why she did that all of a sudden.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spvd

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
awesome
Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
gud update n a nice storyline..plzz..do pm me..!!

Rohini
raj_202 IF-Dazzler
raj_202
raj_202

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
 nice concept add me to ur pm list
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
i couldn't reply back. ur Inbox is full.

anyway... are you sure. i love to... but why you r not doing it???
and aww season 2 of dark lover... hmm.... i will defo think about it
xxxxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Recap-Veeeerrrrjiiiiiiiii.

Noooooooooo......maan sat bolt upright panting heavily,sweating profusely as he woke up of the nightmare.

Chapter-13 Love and addiction.

''Maan'' she said slowly as her husband's sudden and abrupt scream waked her up from her sleep.

Strange but true whenever maan was upset or restless,geet was the one to know it first as she would feel the same.

Call it telepathy or anything but her definition for this feelings would always be the one she always knew-her undying,unconditional love for this one man who is her first and last love.

She slowly opened her eyes to see a panting,sweating maan sitting bolt upright.

Vasundhara closed shut the door behind her and sat on the bed,sobbing.

She knew this was coming......she knew a man can hide everything but not the blood which stains his hands.

She tried her best to stop this marriage from taking place but it did and she could do nothing other than praying to God for geet.

Have it been someone else or should she say a smart,cunning woman,she would have been least bothered-but geet was diffrent.

She was innocent,a lively and fun-loving girl who deserved someone better,way better than a certain maan singh khurana.

She has never felt anything like this for anyone not even her own kids......but strangely she always felt a protectiveness for this child-woman,yes thats what she have termed her after she met her.

No wonder any man can fall for a girl like her.

She has always hated maan and this marriage made her hate him even more.

And now her hatred have only multiplied after geet's sudden departure.She knew her very well and the missing of her clothes,passport only confirmed her fears.

And on top of that she didn't tell anyone that she is pregnant.....she didn't need any more proof of what might have probably happened.

She cried her heart out in the closed room praying to God for geet's safety.

Maan pounced on geet,kissing her madly all over her face and neck,tears of pain and horror flowing from his eyes.

''Maan'' she again called out trying to make sense of this sudden change of behaviour.

''Please'' he pleaded and continued to kiss her wildly now undressing her.

For that moment geet forgot everything-whatever she saw,whatever she said her temporary hatred or hurt.......everything and she wrapped her  arms around him and gave in.

Even though it was not the first time she is seeing her husband going wild on her,in fact she was used to his rough and aggressive ways of love-making every day,every night........but tonight it was different.

It was not his aggression,it was his pain,insecurity,his fears which he was letting out on her.

Maan tore off her kurti and continued whilst biting her,sucking her exposed skin everywhere possible whereas geet responded to him in equal fervor.

She have longed for him the same way he have longed for her.....no matter what,the biggest truth was that she loved him,she loved him more than her life.

Geet couldn't help but respond to him-no wonder maan was equal to opium and she was the helpless addict.

She felt him moving into her harder and harder with each thrust,as if trying to soothe his pain like that.

He continued thrusting himself into her until geet's eyes shot open,realization struck her as she felt weight on her abdomen.

''Maan'' her voice came out in a whisper as she immediately placed a hand on her stomach.

Her hand acted as a barrier between them.Maan looked at her hand and then at her questioningly and saw geet's tear-filled eyes.

''Geet'' he questioned her.

''Please maan'' her voice cracked.

''Did i hurt you'' he asked concerned placing his hand on her cheek.He was now feeling ashamed of himself.

''No maan'' geet replied rather quickly not letting her man regret his actions,she pulled his head back to her and kissed him or rather answering his question with that kiss.

Precap-''So you have find her.....at least you could have informed us''

''It was just yesterday that i found her''

''By the way is she fine?'' 

Love shreya

Comment and press like button.

Buddy me if you want to be pm'ed.

Well guys there's some problem with me pm'ing a few or may be one of you.I'm not sure but may be sum1 have blocked me 4m pming her so i could'nt pm everyon this time as i dont know who is that particular person......so sorryCry

Edited by shelly_08 - 11 April 2011 at 5:12am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20inlwgeetnehavashigeettpayal906sunitasth1dew.dropsonaly1234AISHAJSneetugarg12301leothelionasmi123ammyicycoolariz2000bhakbhartifanGemmzerrokirannaryaninonabebuArjunKiAsh-Elfin-nazsijholyangelPoonamTPaloma_DdrashtiMyAnGeLkkaavvyyaasana.saba7cloudflowersakadafishruthiruchskainturakiranmamatha.an.anitMoon002Aashi_saphiresurbhijn106pari_DDpinku04neha512greshuLola13siroililySwaatiiCuteTommymyedward12m-g19crazydevil87richiiiiiRohini20beforesunriseteri_susankamiyaputhpushpiamzu32ninaviJayaRNav2010Rocks.Dharax.Maaneet4eva.xangel_smilyMsMovieloverjeyanthi123...RIDDHIMA...SophroniaKoolsmileTinkerBellasimi91-Veritaserum-paponeconbasicquestion1Krishnaluv94sanu3108lovelycutietedyrsroopaliShalvekawaii_geethinal_maaneetnamita25sweet scorpiokooliiopreethiaseemamarySabmeratu.zaara2212maaneetsangel-Sexy-Madhuri53Loquacious_Aashfelicitysmoak.-BlushaLicious-spvd

Go to top