Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2 (Page 35)

surbhijn106 Senior Member
surbhijn106
surbhijn106

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Update soon plzzzzzzzzz do pm me

priyanka86 Senior Member
priyanka86
priyanka86

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Awesome updates..
pls continue soon and add me to ur PM list..
seemamary IF-Sizzlerz
seemamary
seemamary

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I Just finished reading all the parts and i liked it very much your ff is very nice and interesting. plsssssssssssssss add me in your PM list and plssssssssssssssssssssss update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Lilith.

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Recap-''Don't worry geet'' he said in a threatening rather than calming manner ''i know what i have to do'' he mumbled to himself.

''Stop crying'' he now said lovingly looking at her as he kissed off the tear from her cheeks.

Chapter-12 Guilt

PRESENT

It was past 10 at night......it was still drizzling outside....unpredictable London weather.

Maan paced restlessly downstairs,again and again her words,that look in her eyes everything was haunting him big time.

Never in all these four months of her togetherness with him he have seen this particular expression in her eyes.

He might have got used to the love,care and respect she had in her eyes for him which she never failed to express with her acts or words.

For the first time he felt like a defeated man,a helpless loser.

His ego wont let him clarify anything to geet and the fear of loosing her wont let him tell the truth either.

For the first time he felt like crying,crying his heart out.....if that soothes the gut wrenching pain he felt right now.

''Why me'' his voice came out in an inaudible whisper.

He clicked the door knob very lightly,making little to no sound and entered the room where he left geet.

He saw her form,now in deep sleep,resting her head on the foot of the bed with one of her hands underneath it.

Very carefully he closed the door behind him and walked towards her.

Her cheeks still bore the sign of dried tears which didn't go unnoticed by maan.

He sat on his knees to bring his face to a level with hers.

She looked so innocently beautiful,he thought and kissed her forehead.

Very gently he picked her up in his arms and placed her on bed trying his best not to wake her up and slept beside her covering them both with the thick,fluffy duvet.

Today again for the second time he felt the same guilt which he felt on the day of their marriage.

He closed his eyes thinking about the day he made geet severe all her ties with her family just for him.

How undying and unconditional is her love,he came to know only then.......or may be just  blind.

He was nowhere near the kind of man geet dreamed of spending her life with.

He still remembers clearly when she said that her life partner would be someone a la raj of Dilwale dulhaniya le jaayenge.....cute,romantic,funny etc etc.

He smiled thinking of that train journey which he would never be able to forget in this lifetime.

But he was not her raj......he is the maan singh khurana......a cruel,selfish and heartless man.

Even if deep inside his heart he knew that a man like him definitely doesn't deserves a girl like geet but his selfish self never considered the fact.....and then geet's love for him made him even more selfish.

He knew he was at wrong......what exactly geet has gained from the relationship?

She has only lost......her family,her friends and most importantly her innocence......the very innocence which he fell for,ironically he is the one who snatched it away from her.

She showed the biggest gesture of trust which she had for him by completely submitting herself to him......giving away the thing which is the most prized possession for any woman-her dignity.

And what have she got in return? A relationship based on half truth,a man with a violent past and murky present? A man who separated her from her family?

Even though he couldn't forgive himself enough for doing such injustice to her but in no way is he letting her go as well.

He again looked at his sleeping beauty.....this time not thinking of any thing else but her as he looked her closely and knotted his eyebrows.

''She have changed.....yes she have indeed changed'' he thought looking at her.

He noticed a very visible,positive glow on her face.....he found it strange that she is managing to glow amidst all  the stress she have faced.

But the glow was not the only thing that strike his mind.....it was her physical aspects which looked changed as well.

She no more resembled the slim-trim geet he saw earlier.....she has become more voluptuous,a bit heavier than before.

Till now he have only heard people talking about gaining weight after marriage.......but she didn't look chubby or fat just more curvaceous.

He noticed every curved part of her body were looking way more prominent than before and the kurti which he made her wear while she was lying senseless,was doing little to hide her new changed form.

Placing a hand on her waist,he dosed off to sleep prying away his thoughts.

''I wonder where maan could be'' inderjeet said in between pacing up and down the living room of the mansion while dev and vicky watched.

''Even i cannot point a finger to what might have happened,maan and geet both are missing for the last seven days.....i can understand maan's side,he have always been like this but geet.....she never goes anywhere without telling at least one of us'' savitri devi finally spoke up after watching her son pacing restlessly.

''I can just hope he is fine'' inderjeet's voice almost sunk.

''Why are you so worried about that son of your's inder'' vasundhara came downstairs holding an envelope,her voice stating clear anger.

''What what do you mean vasu....for god's sake he is my son''

''I know that too well......but don't you think you should also show a little bit of concern for our bahu'' she spat out.

''She is missing as well.......and please stop worrying about your son,he is no kid''

''In fact'' she paused and then again spoke in a harsh tone ''he is old enough to produce one'' and threw the envelope on her husband's face.

''Geet is pregnant'' she stated in all her coldness as inderjeet and savitri devi looked at her in shock while dev and vicky looked at each other.

She was running,running to save herself from the monsters who were coming after her.

She was running until her let hit something and she fell down.

She was crying,begging for them to stop but to no avail.

Then she saw him and reached out her hand so that he could pull her out of here.

But the moment he approached her,two of the monsters grabbed him and stopped him from doing anything.

He struggled and struggled but in vain as he helplessly saw the monsters devouring her one by one until her last cry came out.....

Veeeerrrrjiiiiiiiii.

Noooooooooo......maan sat bolt upright panting heavily,sweating profusely as he woke up of the nightmare.

Precap-''Maan'' her voice came out in a whisper as she immediately placed a hand on her stomach.

Love shreya

Comment and press like if you like it.

This is to all my readers.......silent or active....plz buddy me if u want 2 be pmed.

Edited by shelly_08 - 17 March 2011 at 12:48pm

The following 122 member(s) liked the above post:

mishu20gaberinlwgeetshanky18chintushilpaZiyaShaznehavashibindiyas1980payal906sunitasth1dew.dropsonaly1234AISHAJSdeekshacgkrishna.ammyicycoolariz2000asmi123avantika_singhbhakbhartifanKavyaNaik123GemmTinkJiaholyangelvarshakhedekar-Elfin-nonabebu--love--cloudflowersakadafiPaloma_D-BeingAppy-sana.saba7PoonamTdrashtiMyAnGeLpriyanka86kkaavvyyaasurbhijn106mamatha.Classy_GalMoon002pari_DDshruthiruchskainturakirangreshuHADmishtiSwaatiiCuteTommySrabon_Dharamaansi007shivangi783crazydevil87richiiiiimyedward12m-g19mansijani21teri_susancharlie1950kamiyabobbydolldoosheekaanisharoy1beforesunriseputhpushpininaviJayaR-shamima-cyum321maanujaanuamzu32286pearlMsMovielovergangesegbNav2010Rocks.Dharax.Maaneet4eva.xangel_smilySophroniajeyanthi123...RIDDHIMA...Koolsmilepaponeconsimi91-Veritaserum-mrk-1lovelycutietedyambbihaWater.basicquestion1Krishnaluv94anjucoolPreethi-Preminamita25CrazzyBusymandymoresweet scorpio-afsha-kooliioKaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10mchoprahinal_maaneetrsroopalipreethiaseemamaryShalve--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212RageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelLittle_Mermaid._SharmeenLuvsGCharshdbMadhuri53Loquacious_Aash-BlushaLicious-felicitysmoak...CountingStarsJunglebee

simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
wow finally the pregg came out
& the family know awesome
update pls cont soonnnnnnnn
shelly pls one more
now the story turning interesting
thanks pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninaviRocks.Dhara.Lilith.