trishap thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
awesome do continue
plz add me 2 pm
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys let me give you a sneak peak into my characters who are there in the story.........this might give you some idea of the story...

MAAN SINGH KHURANA-27 yrs The eldest heir to the Khurana family.Filthy rich,good looking and arrogant.He is more like an emotion less walking talking robot as he dosen't care about any thing thats around him or so he shows.This behavior of his goes back long ago from now when his childhood was crushed mercilessly under the feet of his fate and even his youth was taken away from him thanks to a truth so violent which can shake even the most strongest of men.This past of him have ruined him so badly that he has lost faith in God or any1 around him.But somewhere deep inside he is still in the hope that there might be someone in this world who would actually love him and accept him the way he is even he knows it is near to impossible to ask from a life where he haven't really asked for too much but have always been asked to give too much.

Geet Handa-19 yrs the youngest daughter of her parents Mohinder and Rano.Loved and pampered by one and all in her (her family is the same as the show),beautiful,talkative and filmy.She is innocence and silliness personified.Wants a dream wedding with some DDLJ wala raj and a whirlwind romance.Her life is perfect as she has a loving family,perfect friends and a cool college.

Inderjeet singh khurana-The hen-pecked husband of Vasundhara singh khurana as he is in a way indebted to his wife (u'll know later why).Only son of Savitri khurana.

Dev singh khurana-younger brother of maan.Bit of a casanova but good at heart loves his elder bro maan but sometimes his fear overcomes his love for him and he fails to express himself.

Vikram singh khurana (vicky)-replica of his bro dev only a bit more fearless and playful.

I hope this helps for now will update tomorrow 
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really curious to know wat is wrong between dem.............lets see
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very interesting storyline continue soon please!!!! and can u add me to your pm list!!!👏👏👏👏
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sounds interesting pls cont soonnnnn
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
intrestinggg
Update sooooooooooooooooooooon plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
very interesting
cant wait 2 see what happened
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
see u done it. loved it. hehe bad thing i know the story. lol dam u. why did u do that\????? grr
hehe love that song… u can stay under my umbrella ella ella… hehe
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nice intro.

do continue plz.
add me to yr pm list.
thx.