Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2 (Page 23)

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Recap-''she can just love him all her her life without expecting him to love her back.....even if it means seeing him go into someone else's arms.....may be she will never accept it from her heart but will still try and stick to her decision.....anyway  she dosent even know what he feels for her.......just then her thoughts got disrupted as she heard the door bang open with a dangerously angry maan coming towards her shutting the door behind him.''

Chapter-9 The hidden desire.

PAST
Maan couldn't think straight......just what the hell is wrong with geet?

She was fine just three days ago.....but for the last three days she is not herself anymore....he hated this.

Neither was she smiling the way she used to,nor is she talking like before.

She kept her conversation to minimal and following orders....like some hard-core proffesional.

Huh geet....professional? Are you joking?

First it was geet's coldness,then came his dadima's health.........may be he has stopped caring about everyone long...but he still holds the same place for his dadima as he held it before.

If that was not enough....it was dadima's order for getting married.

''Dadima please....stop thinking about this now,i'm seriously in no mood to tie the knot right now''.

''Maan it was not a request but an order....and any way i really don't care about your mood now......if you can't think about it at least somebody has to thats why i've already talked to geet about this''

Maan felt his heart skipped several beats.....''geet'' he almost whispered the name out as a smile formed in his lips and his eyes were twinkling.

''Yes you heard it right....geet has decided to help me find a bride for you''.

The smile on his face faded instantly and formed into a frown.......he couldn't hear what dadima said after that as he clenched his jaw and his hands formed into fists.

Without hearing anymore he stormed out of the house and put the key on the ignition of his car.

''GEEEET''

She jumped at his voice.....trying to get up when he held her arm and made her stand jerking her to himself.

''Just what you think you are doing huh?''

She looked at him in pain and confusion as his hold was too strong.

''S s sir what is it,what have i done?''

''Who the hell you think you are to take decisions regarding my life geet?''

Geet was shocked............what have she done to deserve this? 

''I've already told dadima and i'm telling you as well.....never and i mean never even dare to think anything about things that are even remotely linked to MY personal life''

His voice was shattering her eardrums and his hold was making her wince.....but that was nothing compared to the pain her heart was receiving at this moment with his words.

This is what i mean to him? she thought to herself.He was actually showing her her place in his life.....was she this wrong.

He pushed her with a light force and took threatening steps towards her.

''You.....you seriously want me to get married to someone else geet?''

She stopped moving backwards and looked up and was startled to see what she saw in his eyes.

There was anger yes,but there was something more what she saw and couldn't fathom.

She saw raw desire in them....she felt as if he might just consume her right here with just those eyes of him.

''S s sir its not me who have decided this.....it was your dadima who wanted m me to find a suitable match for you'' she managed to blurt out amidst all the turmoil her heart and brain were going through.

He held both her arms this time,twisting at the back and jerking her to him which threatened to crush her.

'Tell me geet you want to see me in someone else's arms,you want me to be with someone else....just tell me goddammit'' he shook her.

Even though the pain on her wrist didn't let her say something but she tried to open her mouth to speak...just to tell him NO....she cannot....she can never share him with anyone else....but before she could say something or protest,he grabbed her head and slammed his lips on her....in a kiss that completely blew her.

More than a kiss it was an assault on her soft lips as he let his anger,frustration and his hidden desires go on her feather soft lips.

He bit,sucked her lower lip...not letting her go.....and then he started to let his tongue explore every crevice of her mouth....and then he started to suck her tongue and again got back to her lower lip-all in a fit of aggression.

Geet felt like pushing him away,or kicking him for what he was doing...........but she felt her knees giving up to do anything and she might just collapse as his passion have made her anger bent down.

Slowly he softened himself and his aggression has now turned to full-blown passion.

This time geet did what she was willing to do for this while-she kissed him back with an equal fervor.

It seemed both were not willing to let go of each other as she encircled her one arm around his neck and used her other hand to run through his hair,pulling his head back whenever she felt he was pulling his head back.

After a long,drugging kiss they broke apart,panting.

Maan looked at geet with bloodshot eyes thanks to the rush in his blood vessels the kiss has given him.

He slowly removed his hand which was twisting hers and used it to throw away her dupatta.

He then arched her head and trailed hot kisses starting from her jawline to her neck and then her collarbone where he marked his claim giving her a love bite and going down even further before embracing her in a hug,crushing her to him.

''This....this is what you do me geet'' he whispered in her ear.

''Dont you even dare to repeat what you did.....it's only you whom i want in my life no one else''

Geet melted in those words making her realize the person whom she loves....loves her back.

Precap-Raat ka nasha abhi.

Love shreya

PLzzz comment and hit the like button.

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuinlwgeetnehavashisunitasth1payal906dew.dropneetugarg123AISHAJSDeeksha_guptafizza25krishna.Paingelammyicycoolariz2000asmi123nonabebushalinikanagubhakbhartifanGemmwifeyPoonamT-BeingAppy-sana.saba7--love--holyangelsakadafiAnemariperfectflirt8Classy_GalMoon002shruthiruchskainturakiranpari_DDgreshuneha512HADmishtimishtibmyedward12richiiiiimaansi007Rohini20crazydevil87Srabon_DharaCuteTommym-g19teri_susanNirjhor105kamiyaixraycharlie1950doosheekaanisharoy1beforesunrisemoonlight2630puthbd670816iqbals4everpushpininaviJayaRns.1gangesegbcyum321MsMovieloverNav2010angel_smilyx.Maaneet4eva.xDrashtiDhamiNo1jssoodSophroniajeyanthi123...RIDDHIMA...KoolsmileTinkerBellasimi91krati5Krishnaluv94ambbihaWater.lovelycutietedypaponecon-Veritaserum-basicquestion1komlika*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusysweet scorpiohinal_maaneetKaSh-Maneet-Fan--Ratna--rsroopaliShalvePristineSoul6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiakawaii_geetRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel_SharmeenLuvsGCMadhuri53-BlushaLicious-..CountingStarsfelicitysmoak.Junglebee

hinal_maaneet IF-Sizzlerz
hinal_maaneet
hinal_maaneet

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
loved it hope they dont go tooooooo far
Sabmeratu. IF-Sizzlerz
Sabmeratu.
Sabmeratu.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
woww awesome update
luvd der kiss---hottBlushing
luv da precap
cont soon
thx 4 the PM Xx...Clap
Clap
namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
superb part shreya......loved it..!!!
puth IF-Dazzler
puth
puth

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
awesome shreya,,,please continue soon....
zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
loved the update.....

but in the present Geet has left Maan hmmm that seems sad Cry
doosheeka Goldie
doosheeka
doosheeka

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
sexy update.........................continue soon....................
--love-- Senior Member
--love--
--love--

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
loved it
awesome
waiting fr the nxt part

Go to top