Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2 (Page 120)

rsroopali IF-Sizzlerz
rsroopali
rsroopali

Posted: 07 October 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
awesomeee

nisha_hc_bs_dd IF-Rockerz
nisha_hc_bs_dd
nisha_hc_bs_dd

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
awesome!!!!
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavs123

awesome dp...is it u???????????dyng 2 read d updt,,,,,mk it fast dear

Thanx darling...yeah it's me in the dpSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavs123Sophronia

kavs123 Senior Member
kavs123
kavs123

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
R u updatng dear?????????
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

R u updatng dear?????????

Yuppers...Big smile Update is comin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavs123

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Recap-His heart skipped several beats as he prepared himself for the inevitable,the inescapable...he turned slowly looking at the floor which now had the broken glass pieces and spilled orange juice and then looked up slowly to see the trembling form of Geet standing at the foot of the door,fear written all over her face.

Chapter-26 Betrayed.

When a man gains something he lost long ago from a relationship based on half-truth,it is only understandable that he will do anything,go to any damn length even if it includes fight the three Goddesses of fate to protect that relation...to hell with the world!

It is not a crime to tell lies...given it can do some good to the liar.Even the greatest of Gods have stated so.But when the burden of lies becomes too heavy to carry or when the nature of the task-shielded from a person with those lies-is too deadly,the results can be nothing less than destructive...no one knows what can it destroy.

Maan has never considered himself as a criminal.He has always believed that he,in a way,does the earth a 'favour' by killing those people who don't deserve to live and sometimes,don't even deserve to die.

Maan never kills people at random,he is not some psychopathic serial killer or some contract killer...he is a businessman-a great businessman to be more appropriate.This is a tag which just does away with everything...and he knows the power he holds in the society,he can easily manipulate people to think what they should think according to him or do what they should do.Sometimes even this manipulation was not needed as in some or most of the cases,it was the fear he conjured in the hearts of the several people who abide by him which made his tasks all the more easier.

But life has not been easy for him.He doesn't remember a single day in all the 27 years of his life-if one prefers to call it so-when he have smiled,laughed heartily,played some prank on any of his friend,teased someone,whistled looking at some pretty girl,had fun with his friends or done any thing that a normal kid/adolescent/adult his age would do.

His innocence was lost ages ago,or maybe it was never there at the first place,thanks to his abusive mother who was more interested in snorting cocaine,puffing a smoke and 'studying' random men-or practically boys.Maan somehow understood this very soon that his mother was not some angel...she was bad,very bad indeed.Maan grew up hating his parents-his mom for her abusive nature and his dad for leaving his kids with this witch and being with some other woman.

His sister,Anwesha was just too young to understand all this,but soon her elder brother became her world as she soon realized that her mother was a hopeless case.

But this happiness was also short-lived as one fateful day,12 years from now,Maan saw his sister being ravished in front of his eyes and he could do nothing but struggle and scream in the strong grip of one of those monsters.

She was only 12 back then when on a fine afternoon while returning from her school with her brother,she saw some of the seniors of her school sitting in a group,passing comments at her.They had an eye for her for quite a while...perhaps it was her growth at the tender age of 12 which made her susceptible to men's lust so soon.

And she had to pay the price so dearly...her clothes being ripped apart...her body being hunted upon and her innocence being robbed off so mercilessly and all this in front of the person she loves the most-her Maan Veerji.

They needn't kill her as she committed suicide the very next day.

This left Maan devastated,shattered and broken beyond recovery...only he knew how badly he wanted to get his hands on those monsters and give them a death so horrifying and so painful that the world will see it as an example and remember it whenever they even think of committing such a sinful and disgusting act.

But to his luck he came to know that all those boys belong to highly influential families whereas he was a nobody compared to them.By then he came to know a lot about the way the world revolves and the kind of games people play,especially if they have money and power on their side.

So he preferred to keep shut at that time...even though he was raging inside.

He could have bear the wait...the right time to pounce on his enemies,when the last thread holding his patience broke when he saw his mom being at her usual even at the day of Anwesha's funeral! This made Maan rage with fury and in that instant of rage he thrashed a heavy vase on her head.She was declared spot dead by the doctors thanks to the excessive blood flow which was attributed to her drug addiction.

The police couldn't do much as by that time his dad,Inderjeet Khurana intervened and on top of that Maan was a minor back then,therefore resulting in the closure of that case once and for all as well as Inderjeet taking Maan's custody,much to the pleasure of Savitri Devi,Dev and Vicky and the displeasure of Maan himself.

Much water flowed under the bridge after that...only one thing remained constant-Maan's character.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

'Love' was one word which never existed in his world...not because he never loved anyone but because he never got that love he craved for from anyone.

His dad or daadima may care for him,but he never felt that warmth with them.Dev and Vicky were more like his disciples.Yes he loved them,he trusted them,but still his heart was searching for that something,something he did not know.

And wouldn't have known...till Geet came into his life and he realized what it was...the innocence...the long lost innocence.

It was her innocent yet unspoken love she bestowed upon him which made him crave for her like crazy.

It was the stare of those innocent pools of amber which made him drown in them willing,wishing never to come back.

And now it were those same pair of beautiful hazels which were staring at him with thousands of emotions being explicitly displayed in front of him as her whole form trembled like hell.

''Geet...I...'' Maan was about say further when he saw Geet moving back in fear.

And that's when she fell the whole world around her coming crashing down and she was being consumed in the darkness which surrounded her wholly.

''Geet'' Maan screamed out of fear and reached to her side just in time as he saw her closing her eyes and faint..

Precap-''What do you want?'' she asked in an almost-choking voice.

He leaned onto her and whispered dangerously ''you.''

Done with the update...over 2 u all guyz...

2 b very honest I try n justify the title of my story as far as possible...hope I've made many a things clear.Now the ''Barbaadi of a Shaadi'' part is left I guessLOL

Ok a small thing 2 clear b4 I sign off...that is I know many of my readers r also readers of the ff ''The Gangster's mistress'' and I know all of them mi8 find this 'sister getting raped' thing 2 b same in both the stories.But trust me,this idea was there in my mind 4m the begining itself and there were glimpses where I've given the hint of something happening 2 Maan's sister (chapter-12 and 23).I'm clarifying myself only bcoz in the past I've been accused of plagarism...n I'm only tryin not 2 repeat that again.

Neways tell me if u Like it or ha8 it...plz do comment...and DO PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON IF U LIKE IT!!!!

Love

Shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 08 October 2011 at 8:51am

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

harikashiva25geeta1803Bluesaffire2AISHAJSAminagatoenaprajitamadrasuria1sonika1974thea_angely01leothelionanu0426Acharya10ariz2000lathaauPaingelammyicycoolasmi123kapoor435-Elfin-nazsijGemm-divya-zerrorsingh0103bhakbhartifansana.saba7oooooosakadafiRujul13PoonamTMSgayatridrashtiMyAnGeLDazlingdivyarichu26princesssarahArpita-archikavs123sk_75shrutizlyfshruthiruchskainturakiranMaanKiGeet..pari_DDgreshusiyanakavya.sravya97531pinkybediSphinxangilisuba2011ArsheelaNazmaaCuteTommykamiyateri_susanshivangi783beforesunrisechubzyamzu32shristi1RishbalaAsyaMGlalitha..-SmexySmile-286pearlninaviNav2010x.Maaneet4eva.x123mitulanmirzaSophronia...RIDDHIMA...Koolsmilemrk-1SONU_29nehakapoor7ninandpreeti.1--Ratna--shah10Shalvemeena..Little_Mermaid.maaneetsangelCraziest_MG---nishu---preethiahoneygrapesdlife19zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockssanum23_SharmeenLuvsGCMadhuri53abinash079-BlushaLicious-mysteriousmilli..CountingStarsspvdJunglebee

kavs123 Senior Member
kavs123
kavs123

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
PLS MK IT SOOON DEAR
.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

PLS MK IT SOOON DEAR

Hmmm...I'll try dear...but its gonna b longer than usualSmile