Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2 (Page 100)

BeautifulLiar Newbie
BeautifulLiar
BeautifulLiar

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

RES

.Lilith. IF-Rockerz
.Lilith.
.Lilith.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Recap-Maan then sat back into his chair and started to spin a paperweight.

So you are a playboy Mr Sahni...interesting he thought and smirked.

Chapter-23 Lethal liaison 

PAST

''Geet'',Nandini broke the awkward silence surrounding them both.  ''I already know about all this.''

''What?'' Geet's voice was low yet firm.

''This...this affair of your's.''

Geet rolled her eyes ''so?''

Nandini was slightly taken aback by her casual approach towards this topic...but she has got used to this new Geet so she dismissed that.

''Geet are you really able to fathom the depth of your actions? Can you imagine the consequences it will arise...and above all how much do you know him as a person? How can you be so sure that he really loves you and not playing with your feelings?''

''Shut up Nandini!'' Geet's voice thundered across the room ''stay out of it...this is my personal life'' she said while pointing a finger at her sister.

Nandini's was dumbfounded.

''Have I ever tried to interfere in your personal life? Have I ever asked you what kind of a man your boyfriend is...or what all you do with him?''

''Geet'' Nandini yelled and raised her hand to slap her but was stopped midway by geet herself.

''I don't want any further discussion regarding this topic Nandini...mind your own business and let me do what I want to...is that clear?'' Geet gritted her teeth as she warned her sister and then let go of her hand in a jerk and stormed out of the room.

Maan thought half his job is half-done when he learnt that Geet's fiance is a playboy.He knew what he have to do next-order the detectives to track him,record his activities in the nightclub and if necessary bring on his ''girlfriends'' to add spice to the story and expose him in front of the Handa's-simple.

Thee only thought which was bothering him was of Rhea.He didn't know why but her sudden disappearance and the fact that she was a minor was making him restless.

He have heard of and seen many such men in his life...but if this man have done something very wrong,he'll make sure he pays for it.

His thoughts were disrupted with the sudden ringing of his cell phone.

If it was for some other reason,Maan wouldn't have bothered wasting his time and coming all the way to Chandigarh,but according to him the present situation did need his attention as his hired men informed him that they have found Rhea.

It's not that he didn't trust their services,but somewhere his mind just wanted to see that little girl safe and sound-and for that he has to make himself present.

For a while he forgot about his real motive,his love-his Geet as his mind was bogged with questions,concerns and a hint of fear as well-and all this for a girl about whom he knows very little.

He parked his jeep at a safe place and proceeded towards a place where he would be able to watch her and Rajinder without being caught.

There he saw in front of the backyard of the hotel mentioned to him,a slim girl,about 5 ft 3 inches tall wearing a pink top and blue denims and hair tied in a ponytail.

He saw the girl nervously walking to and fro,occasionally stopping for a few moments and looking here and there.

A small smile crept up his lips as he watched the girl who now seemed so familiar to him...reminiscing the time when his little sister would behave in a same way specially on the day when her results were out...she would have been 25 if she were...

His thoughts were disrupted by the sudden,loud noises of one or more vehicles.

A young man came out from the first car,well dressed with a slightly prim-faced.

He watched the man and knew who he is and also followed the expressions on the girl's face changing from relief to anger.

''What made you call me here out of all the places in the world?'' Rajinder gritted his teeth while speaking.

''I...I ran away from my house'' Rhea replied scared.

''Great just great...so what do you expect me to do Madame?'' he asked sarcastically.

''Take me with you'' she blurted out making Rajinder snap his head at her direction.

''Excuse me?'' 

By now Maan got a fair idea that there were more shades to this man's character than just being a womanizer.

''I'm pregnant'' she said,her head bowed down and voice low.

Rajinder gave a historic laugh looking at her.

Maan's blood boiled with fury-he has actually got that minor pregnant!

''You...you really got me sweet heart'' he said between his laughter.

Maan clenched his fists.

He then roughly held her cheeks and threatened her ''dare you open your mouth in front of anyone...I will give you money...go and abort the bloody baby.''

She snapped away his hands angry and hurt and retorted back ''and what if I do?''

Rajinder took a deep breath closing his eyes.

''Then you leave me with no option'' he said and took out a revolver with a silencer and pulled the trigger pointing towards her stomach!

His blood froze and eyes widened in horror as he tried to register the scene before himself.

''What you guys are looking at?'' Rajinder barked at the equally shocked and scared bodyguards ''clean up this mess...go dump her somewhere where even the vultures won't find her.''

If only Maan wasn't blessed with a sharp brain and a sangfroid nature,he himself didn't knew what he could have end up doing after witnessing such a crime,may be in the process hurting himself as well.

His eyes became red in fury and jaws tightened as he saw the bloody criminal walking out like nothing happened and one of the guards picking her lifeless form in his arms.

He knew he was not armed,and if he does something stupid,he will end up being at the receiving end of Rajinder's bullet.

But he promised himself that Mr Rajinder Sahni shall receive blood instead of blood.The thought of exposing a man who have wrongly deceived his love and her family was long gone...right now the only thing on his mind was punishing a criminal who have dared to claim an innocents' life.

Precap #1-''He died''

Precap #2-''Liked my surprise baby''

Okies...so that was part 23 4 u all...

Still dwelling in the past LOL...I'll show the present after the next update...

Now I'm sure all of those who were hating Maan will stop doing soLOL...and I guess I've almost made it clear why geet was at fault...

Waiting 4 ur comments and likesEmbarrassed

Btw after this on I'll be PM'ing from BeautifulLiar instead of shelly_08...so those who want 2 b PM'ed,add BeautifulLiar to ur buddy list.

Love

Shreya

Edited by shelly_08 - 24 July 2011 at 12:49am

The following 100 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetshanky18scarce05geeta1803priyanka55555AISHAJSsonaly123401leothelionkapoor435krishna.ammyicycoollathaauPaingelariz2000zerrobhakbhartifannonabebu--love---Elfin-Paloma_DcloudflowersakadafiAnemaripari_DDshruthiruchskainturakiransruthi_mmamatha.alfiya7anaum91Lola13HADmishti97531kavya.sravyaneha512siroililyCuteTommycrazydevil87richiiiiimaansi007shivangi783beforesunriseanisharoy1Mounchyteri_susanOblivion007charlie1950Nirjhor105kamiyavidu87amzu32ruhakhanninaviNav2010286pearlMsMovielover-SmexySmile-jeyanthi123...RIDDHIMA...Sophroniafri42911angel_smilynehakapoor7simi91TeamMcSwarekpaponeconbasicquestion1-Veritaserum-wajiha-1lovelycutietedykrati5Krishnaluv94ninandPreethi-PremiCrazzyBusysweet scorpio-afsha---Ratna--rsroopaliKaSh-Maneet-FanseemamaryShalvePristineSoul6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.zaara2212_SharmeenLuvsGC-Mishu-TyrokabslocksRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangelMadhuri53_BlackPearl_mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-..CountingStarspickachuspvdJunglebee

BeautifulLiar Newbie
BeautifulLiar
BeautifulLiar

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
This is my new user name...I'll update from shelly_08 and PM from this one

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91TyroKaSh-Maneet-Fan_BlackPearl_

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
wonderful update...