awesome
plz continue
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMFGGG!!!!!!!!!
OHHH...EEEMMM...GEEE!!!!!!!!
Like OMG!! OMGGG!!!!!
I Read all the parts and pressed the like button on ALL.
Oh My Freaking Days!!!
Damnnn Why Did I have to read it all?!!!!!
You left it at a cliffhanger!! Damn damn damn damn damn!! Naaahhiii!!! She faints and then the pre-cap "What do U want?" "You" OMG OMG How The hell am I Gonna survive!!
And if that wasn't enough, U give a teaser that's making my heart flip!

Okay the story πŸ˜† Completely In Love with this Story. Innocence Lost, At first I thought It was hinted towards Geet, I sorta started realizing Its Maan...I mean What happened to Anvesha, what he did to his Mum...At a young age you can't blame yourself, If things are going bad obviously you'll lose your innocence. His mum was a bad mum, his sister got raped and died, he's up for revenge right. Yet when he saw Geet he saw the same Innocence that was snatched from him. He is selfish by keeping her even when she calls him a murderer and all πŸ˜†
But somewhere I feel as though he's not selfish
..Idk what I'm saying !

Damn I Wanna be in Geet's place!!!! 🀣 🀣

He managed to distract her a lot of time πŸ˜† If it were me I wouldn't fall for it 🀣
Damnnn I love this!!!
CANNOT Wait to read what happens next! I Am Loving This Maan! Obsessed Maan I call it πŸ˜† And I.Love It!

Do Continue Soon

I was supposed to read Pact with the Devil and ended up reading this πŸ˜†

Btw Hi I'm Sadiie πŸ˜›

xx

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Recap-And that's when she fell the whole world around her coming crashing down and she was being consumed in the darkness which surrounded her wholly.

''Geet'' Maan screamed out of fear and reached to her side just in time as he saw her closing her eyes and faint.

Chapter-27 Innocence...lost

PRESENT

If only he had the chance to go back and resurrect the damage...if only he had that power to rewind his life to undo every wrong, clear every misunderstanding...if only his king-sized ego would let him justify himself or his actions to the one he loved the most...if only...

Even after knowing in his heart that he was at wrong-if not for his actions but for keeping Geet in the dark, just for the sake of a ''relation'' based on half-lies-nothing in the world could compel him to admit it.

It was strange as to how he expected her to stay with him, trust him regardless of what he does but never having it in him to go up to his wife and justify himself.

These two contradicting thoughts drove him insane-on one hand he wanted everything to be perfect, whereas on the other hand, his paranoia wouldn't let him make an effort! He knew it all too well that no matter how much he would convince himself that everything's hunky-dory around him, it was not. He could fool the whole world...not himself!

Tick-tock tick-tock tick... the clock kept ticking as the silent minutes flew away with Maan looking over Geet, clenching and clenching his fists, waiting for her to regain her consciousness and blast him with her questions, complains, whatever. It has, by now became a routine for him- Geet doubting him, questioning him, shouting at him mouthing her 'I hate you's' and him pacifying her, calming her in his own way.

...Or so he thought.

Geet opened her eyes slowly and clutched her head. She was having a terrible headache by now. Maan saw her trying to get up and immediately went to her side helping her up. Geet was still clutching her head, the throbbing was unbearable. Maan slowly embraced her and ran his finger on her mane to soothe her. Geet closed her eyes in his embrace and just then her mind went back to the conversation she heard.

After a long pause,Maan repled in a grave voice ''kill himm.''

''But bro what if the police...''

''I don't count him as a man who is scared of the police...and the one who talks about police is the one who fears them...do you really want to be counted as one of them?''

''No bro.''

''Good...stop fidgeting over this matter as the policemen are nothing but a bunch of jokers hired by the Government to eat on it's money...and anyways no police force or intelligence bureau of the world dares to question Maan Singh Khurana and nor a bloody low-life dares to cross his limits with me...he has to pay the price for turning away from his promise and threaten me.''

''Fine bro...it shall be done.''

''Better do it as quickly as possible...I'm sick and tired of this Rajinder Sahini coming up every now and since the last few days...just finish this matter once and for all.'''

Geet opened her eyes in start, her heartbeats went erratic and she jerked Maan's hands off her, looking at him horrified.

Maan knew this was coming...he has already prepared himself for this and he knew just what to say to her.

But before he could mouth anything, Geet hardened her face and before he knew it, she slapped him hard and tight right across his face!

Instantly Maan's hand went to his cheek which has turned red by now, trying to comprehend what just happened. He slowly turned his face in showing an inhuman, deathly expression. But she was unmoved, instead breathing heavily, looking at him with anger and disgust!

This time it was Maan's turn to get shocked.

'LIar' she gritted her teeth as she mouthed the word. 'You've lied to me all these days' her eyes brimmed with tears of anger and hurt. Maan lowered his eyes, clenching his jaw.

''You've never loved me or my...'' she was silenced by Maan as he grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head backwards, ''enough'' he seethed, his eyes spitting fire by now.

But Geet rid his hold and got out of the bed. ''Don't you dare'' she put a warning finger in front of him and then let the tears flow. Maan got out of the bed and advanced towards her when he was stopped by her.

'You...you are a...' her voice shook as she mustered the courage to mouth that word which her heart dare not  accept.

'A murderer' he turned back and spit venom as he completed the sentence, seething.

Geet closed her eyes in hurt and despair as numerous thoughts and emotions hit her like needles. Her hands balled into fists and her jaw clenched.

'Why' she asked in a voice devoid of any emotion after a long pause. 'Why you did this to me?' she opened her eyes looking at Maan who stood there like a stone, with his side facing hers. All she wanted was a reply...or may be a few words from her husband which might soothe her-even if they were untrue...may be somewhere inside her heart, she still wanted to be beguilled by his words, his lies. Such was her insane obsession!

'You always had a choice Geet' he stated in a deep voice. Geet looked at him questioningly.

'But now you don't' he announced turning towards her.

He was swift in grabbing her neck making sure his hold was not harsh and pinning her to the wall.

'I didn't ask you to come to my life...you did, I didn't ask you to fall in love with me...you did, you pushed me to force myself on you...you made me do something which I would've never done even if I was knocked out of my senses! And most importantly... you had a choice of walking out on the day of our marriage when the whole family of your's accused me of being a MURDERER... but you chose to stay with me...and now...you HAVE to stay with ME all you life!'

Geet didn't know if she was hearing it right or her damaged brain cells were making her hear things as well! Maan removed his hands from her neck and placed it on her side, looking at her confused expressions he cleared himself  ''you heard me right...you are staying with me whether you like it or not for all I could care and this time I wont let you run away''.

Geet regained her senses as her mind registered what she was hearing from her husband.

''What do you want?'' she asked in an almost-choking voice.

He leaned onto her and whispered dangerously ''you.''

Geet closed her eyes in pain as she realized what Maan actually meant!

Precap- ''I know you love me...more than your life...and I promise myself to make you admit it.''

Hurrraaayyy...back with an update πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ...more happy coz I've FINALLY got a personal lappy!!!! So no more relying on daddy's lappy πŸ˜†

Me not very happy with the likes of the previous update πŸ˜­. Cummmonnn gals m sure u guyz r not misers to not 2 kharchaofy a like on my updates πŸ˜›. Ok done with my bantering...over 2 u all.

Do LIKE n COMMENT!!! Warna main update nahi karungi!!!!

(PWTD coming up by 2day or 2mrrow πŸ˜Š)

P.S- M sure all the Maneet fans haven't forgotten the epic 'Kurbaan hua'...well guess what, (in my opinion) they proved 2 b lucky 4 me n my college πŸ˜ƒ. If u get the time, plz go through it. It was a tryst with the 'Go Green' theme which won us the 1st prize...here's the link...

Edited by shelly_08 - 11 years ago
rupzloveu thumbnail
Fantastic update!
loved it,,
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 27
nice part...
Geet this time has shown her courage and her anger and strength...
cont soon dear...

PS - thanks for posting on the FF Daily Updates thread dear...
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome loved it do continue