Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
of course i wont give it a sad ending............remember one thing LOVE- obsessive or unconditional, form the crux of the story.....their love is way too intense in this ff and the fact that i've mentioned in the opening post is also something that will take as well........if you read the character sketch i've given u'll understand whats the reason behind maan and geet's behavior.

Geet on one hand is a silly yet innocent girl who falls in love with a man she knows nothing about.......her love is different from that of maan......she loves him unconditionally whereas maan's love is an obsession (as u hv seen) she never thought of knowing him more than is required and she was so blindfolded in his love that she was shocked beyond words by that incident.......

Maan on the other hand was a hard-core professional as well as a very egoistic man.......geet's entry in his life did change him but then some things never change........you'll get to know what i mean but i hope i' clear to u all ๐Ÿ˜Š
basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shelly_08

of course i wont give it a sad ending............remember one thing LOVE- obsessive or unconditional, form the crux of the story.....their love is way too intense in this ff and the fact that i've mentioned in the opening post is also something that will take as well........if you read the character sketch i've given u'll understand whats the reason behind maan and geet's behavior.

Geet on one hand is a silly yet innocent girl who falls in love with a man she knows nothing about.......her love is different from that of maan......she loves him unconditionally whereas maan's love is an obsession (as u hv seen) she never thought of knowing him more than is required and she was so blindfolded in his love that she was shocked beyond words by that incident.......

Maan on the other hand was a hard-core professional as well as a very egoistic man.......geet's entry in his life did change him but then some things never change........you'll get to know what i mean but i hope i' clear to u all ๐Ÿ˜Š

luv u'r explanation that really doesn't explain much๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
no no no i don't mean that u'r explanation isn't good enough..i'm just getting a kick out of it coz u'r explanations r confirming my scared heart & u were cool enough not to give away the story.๐Ÿ˜Ž
i understand what u r trying to say..more like geet's innocence will change dramatically after falling for the guy not from her league(in all sense)
initial chapters had sumthing like where maan asked her"missed me" and i don't think he was saying it all in a lovy dovy feeling. .........no matter what ..i believe and have seen ppl change for luv. so hopefully they'll meet eachother on the equinox, halfway through ๐Ÿ˜

have u written more ffs? u'r stuff's really incredible๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by basicquestion1 - 13 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 part
Yayy finally Dey r 1
But Maan was wrong in jus forcing her
Thx 4 the PM
Cont soon Xx...
.Lilith. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaaneetLuverr

gr8 part
Yayy finally Dey r 1
But Maan was wrong in jus forcing her
Thx 4 the PM
Cont soon Xx...

very true.....but thats the maan singh khurana i have made.....or shud i say his past in the story have made
.Lilith. thumbnail
Originally posted by: basicquestion1

luv u'r explanation that really doesn't explain much๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿคฃ
no no no i don't mean that u'r explanation isn't good enough..i'm just getting a kick out of it coz u'r explanations r confirming my scared heart & u were cool enough not to give away the story.๐Ÿ˜Ž
i understand what u r trying to say..more like geet's innocence will change dramatically after falling for the guy not from her league(in all sense)
initial chapters had sumthing like where maan asked her"missed me" and i don't think he was saying it all in a lovy dovy feeling. .........no matter what ..i believe and have seen ppl change for luv. so hopefully they'll meet eachother on the equinox, halfway through ๐Ÿ˜

have u written more ffs? u'r stuff's really incredible๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

yes i have another one ''Dirty,rotten,scoundrels''.....i guess u know abt it.
and if u dont then let me warn u if u r a purist,stay away 4m this 1 ๐Ÿ˜†

and coming to ''not-revealing the story'' part,i guess the writer is a fool who gives away all the suspense at one go ain't it?

shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing updates!
Maan is an obsessive lover with a different side when it comes to profession about which Geet has been unaware of. 
Interesting story.
Add me to the PM list na๐Ÿ˜Š I requested you before too.
Please PM when you update next. 
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

loved ur story

plz do me me๐Ÿ˜ณ

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was hot & rough night
wow they became one now
amazing update
pls cont soonnnnn
thanks pm
basicquestion1 thumbnail
shelly u r one cool chick ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
luv u'r attitude, luv u'r responses.๐Ÿ‘

'Dirty,rotten,scoundrels'' yup yup yup i'm on it's list. that is a fiery ff.  luv it to core. 
whn it comes to reading, purist ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ n me ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
basicquestion1 thumbnail
ahh i c u changed u'r profile picture. is that u??