Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Loved it..... Dat was hot nd hope to get next part super soon......
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe poor geet all heartbroken because her mum remixer he about the promise she made to them and even dadi has made her promise to look for a girl for maan poor her both ways she gets hurt but ooh the last part where maan approaches her all angry it maybe because she didn't come office or she's looking for a girl for him or that's she's leaving and getting married to someone else but whatever it is maan doesn't seem to happy and you've done a great job creating a mystery to who maan killed that day and why anyways a great update and can't wait to read more 😊
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

awesome update

loved it

loved the kiss

cant wait 4 da next part

con soon

thanks 4 da pm

.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Recap-''Dont you even dare to repeat what you did.....it's only you whom i want in my life no one else''

Geet melted in those words making her realize the person whom she loves....loves her back.

Chapter-10 Show me heaven 

It was raining cats and dogs outside.....typical Delhi weather on monsoons.

The winds were roaring and hitting the panels of the closed windows like some untamed beast struggling inside a cage.

And the ones which were unfortunately left open,the curtains have to bear the brunt of the weather outside.

The thunder and lightning came down from heavens in all its might and glory as well.........

''Wow.....do you see the weather outside vicks?''

''Whats so new about it dev bhai...it is something we are seeing from the time we got our senses......typical Delhi weather''.

''No no you got me wrong.....I'm talking about the mood that the weather has brought''

''What do you mean?''

''I mean look outside......when weather outside are like this,men want only two things by their side-cold beer and hot chicks'' dev chuckled looking at his half-filled beer mug.

''Yeah right'' vicky replied annoyed.

''But unfortunately i have my cold beer but a boring younger brother instead''

''I guess you should celebrate the fact that at least you have a younger brother''

''Aaahh forget it.....by the way i wonder whats bro doing till now,i saw him going out all angry.....you have any clue whats wrong?''

''No,in fact even i was wondering what happened to him all of a sudden''

''Have you noticed off lately,bro is behaving so strangely,he has changed a lot hasn't he?''

''I second you bhai,but i guess he has changed for the better,isn't it?''

''You are right vicks and i'm dead sure there's a girl behind this'' he said chuckling.

She was still embraced in his arms,for the first time feeling something completely different.....a new alien feeling which was accumulating inside her heart and brain.

''Maan'' her voice came out in an audible whisper as she brought her lips close to his ears.

Maan's heart skipped a beat.....she was calling him maan after such a long time.....never had his name sounded so sweet and beautiful before this.

''I''

''Beta don't be silly.....u know rajinder is coming with his family within a week.....once you come here,we will get you both engaged and then fix a good date for your marriage''

''Listen take good care of yourself and please behave a bit more maturely in front of them....after all they are your to be in-laws na''

She broke out of the hug almost pushing him away and then covering her mouth as fresh wave of tears covered her eyes.....she looked at the ground not being able to look at him feeling ashamed of her own actions.

He looked at her shocked,confused......many emotions were running in his mind which showed in his eyes.

He didn't understand what went wrong just now.......she was about to confess so then.........

He saw a sobbing geet in front of him and went up to her,placing both his hands on both her arms he jerked her to him.

''Geet whats wrong'' he asked in a low voice not to scare her.

''No....this....this is wrong......i.....i cant....no'' she nodded her head saying the words between sobs.

''Geet'' this time his voice became serious ''what happened to you all of a sudden......you were about to say something,say it'' he literally ordered in desperation.

''Please leave sir'' she requested him trying to sound normal.

''Sir''?

Maan lost it instantly.......he had enough of this nonsense.

''Geet'' he again jerked her ''don't test on my patience.....i know you love me......admit it goddammit''

His grip has become stronger as she felt his fingers digging her arms.

''Sir please leave me'' she was wincing in pain.

''Enough geet'' his voice dropped deathly low as he didn't listen to any of her pleas and carried her on his shoulder into the bedroom of her flat and landed her on the bed with a thump.

Her dupatta was long thrown off by him so relieving him of that one task.

''Maan....please....i can't'' she was cut by him halfway as he shut her mouth with his,this time in a more compromising position as she was on the bed and he on top of her.

This time he kissed her more harshly than the first time.....as a lesson which she should remember all her life that what happens to you when you reject a certain maan singh khurana!

He bit her lower lip so hardly,making it bleed which he licked off her lips making her yelp.

He kept deepening the kiss forcing her to kiss him back.

After a while he broke out of the kiss with a no response from her side.....although he knew why but that didn't stop him any way.

He trailed ferocious kisses along jawline,neck,her collarbone going down further as no amount of pleas from her side were stopping him.

Geet was responsible for awakening new feelings in him which he never thought existed as well as she was also responsible for unleashing a monster within him which was into hiding all these years.......a monster which wanted to devour her right here right now.

Slowly she gave up pleading and her yelp turned into a gasp of shock when he ripped off her kurti,leaving her exposed skin and her exposed bra to his consuming eyes.

He then pounced on her ripping his own shirt,pinning her to the bed.

She could already feel his hardening as she herself got all warm and wet between her legs.

She knew it was no use fighting with him and eventually gave up and surrendered to her love completely.

He went on with his aggression in his love making as continuously kissed her,licked her everywhere possible making her alabaster skin turn pink with the flush she was having.

He again and again came to her soft curves kneading them.suckling them and licking them making her moan louder which was making him even more violent.

Finally he came between her legs and gave his first thrust on her which made her almost scream in pain mingled with pleasure as she dug her nails onto his back.

Thrust after thrust he became more and more wilder and making her screams and gasps turned into moans until finally he came out of her having touched her soul and collapsed into her chest,panting,content at heart having achieved heaven on earth.

Morning came after the heavy stormy night but sun rays were nowhere to be seen as it was still raining,or drizzling a bit more heavily than usual.

Geet slowly opened her eyes feeling a strong hold around her bare waist and soreness between her legs.

Then she saw the figure sleeping beside her and a smile formed around her lips.

She has always heard about the lengths people go for love.She cannot believe that's what something she has done,

Love for someone has made her so bold that she went to the extent of.....

She sighed at her thoughts and took a good look of the man sleeping beside her,holding her.

Now she knows why the female staff of his office called him''dhak dhak''.......he is any woman's dream man.

She closely looked at his handsome features,his eyes,his firm jawline,his M-shaped lips......she blushed at that.

And he was all hers....only hers.

Older precap-Raat ka nasha abhi.
New precap-I have to tell you something

Love shreya

Do comment and hit the like button....warna main update nahin karungi πŸ˜†
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I read dis part twice..... Awesome update.
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was hawtttt... πŸ˜³..  loved the update
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya πŸ€—......wow.....that was  an awesome update  😍........Maaneet moment was hottttt  😳.....so what next......still wondering about the past.....plz continue ...thank u for the PM.....TC 😊

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovd d updates. Plz add me to ur list.
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
well nice update.............waiting for the next update