Fan Fictions

MG FF Innocence...LOST note@145 n Link to thread 2 - Page 9

MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shreeeyyy!!

Jaanemann main sadke jaawaan!! What a beautiful part you have written!! Really love Geets fantabulous realization!! After I have read ur fic I feel so light headed Nd so happy!! I just go into this place of enchantment! Like Its just a wonderful feeling!! The past I mean! The present puts me into sheer confusion and stressed agony! I just pressume stuff that troubles me throughout the time! Ur fic has been on my mind ever since I've read the first pqrt! Now I just want to continue reading and cleqr the confusion!! N i love you dear!! N imma so happy that your doing this!! N i say this with all my heart!! I really am so proud of my di!! I love you!!

Jinszyy!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow so they love each other cant wait to read next part pls update soonnnnnnnnn thanks pm

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow maan has got a nice way to make geet confess
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shreya ๐Ÿค—.....Thank u for the lovely  updates and PM.......love the way the story is going......wonder what went wrong afterwards......waiting eagerly for the next update.....TC ๐Ÿ˜Š

sakadafi thumbnail
Cute update....wonder what went wrong between the two. Continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part....... plz cont soon 
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great prt.....loved it ....do cont soon..
tanx 4r pm
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Precap-That's when she knew......the meaning of these emotions filling in her heart......the diffrence between her previous behaviour and her current one......she knew what it was.

Chapter-6 The hidden face

Geet sat there,thinking about the way her life have gone upside down in a matter of a day........

The day which spelled her doom.

The day which mercilessly broke her out of the dream she was living.

The day which made her realise what a blind-folded fool she was.

Only in a matter of a say which made her face the reality.....the real face of her love,her husband....

FLASHBACK TO ONE WEEK

''You have every reason to smile Mrs khurana'' said the warm lady doctor smiling herself.

Geet couldn't beleive this......her Babaji has been so grateful to her.....she felt as if he has given her all the happiness she could've asked.

''Thank you Babaji'' she said looking up thanking her lord.

''You should be coming here for regular check-ups as it is necessary to do so and you should get the prescribed iron tablets from our chemist'' the doc continued.

''Congrats Mrs khurana'' quipped her spitfire of a friend meera.

''Thanks and by the way since when did i become Mrs khurana for you?'' geet asked mocking anger.

''Ahhh forget it babes.....but you know what you kinda suprised me giving the news so lately....i mean seeing you guys before marriage i thought you both gonna have babies even before reaching the mandap!!'

''Shut up meera....you are just too much''

''I thought you know that by now''

''Okay forget it....now be a good friend and tell me some way to surprise him with this news''

'Oh come on yaar,for god sake you are married....it should be me asking you for suggestions...try something of your own like some romantic candle-light dinner or....''

''Ok ok i got it thank you sooooo much sweetie...you are the best'' geet said ending the conversation.

She got the idea.....candle-light dinner!

The whole day went with geet shouting over the servants and arranging things the way she wants to.

The absence of her in-laws was now affecting her as she wished she could have told this to them as well as her own family members......

She stopped thinking as the smile got wiped off her face and a tear slipped her eyes.

How she wished she could've conveyed this news to them.....her mother and tai ji might have started with their never ending lectures of how to take care of yourselves during these months etc etc.

But she knew it was not possible......she have accepted life without them...then why now.....

She stopped thinking and continued with her tasks.

It was past 8.....maan was nowhere to be seen and strangely he has set a busy message on his phone.....stupid services of stupid telecom companies.

She felt restless.She loved him too much to even think of punishing him for coming late or not picking her calls.

She knew she have to tell this to him anyhow.

Thats when she decided to track his number and reach him.

Staying with maan have teached her a lot of things.....this was one of them....though she never needed it before.....but today its special,very special.

She reached the place....it was strange,located out of nowhere.....geet's limited knowledge about Delhi made her think that how come places like these exist in a metropolitan city like this.

She have to hire a taxi as she send all the driver's home for she didn't see this coming.....thankfully the driver was a good old sardarji.

She paid the taxi driver but asked him to stay back.....may be this was the first time she used her brains.....she asked him to park the taxi somewhere behind.....something inside her told her.....something is not right.

She walked inside the creepy cottage-like place.....she flinched as she opened the door.....it made a sound similar to the sound the doors of the old havellis used to make in old hindi horror films.....she questioned her own height of  silliness at thinking these stuff at this time.

As she entered she smelled a strong stench coming from inside as well as heard noises....actually voices.....voices she knew and recognized very well as it came from a partially closed door.

''Now that bas**** will know with whom he have messed''

''But bro we have to be careful next time if only you did'nt bribed those bodyguards at the right time he might have killed you or made you agree to his bloody demand''

''Relax dev i'm no fool not to understand what he meant when he called me on his private yacht for the price.....i knew he was upto no good''

''My deceiver's have to meet their end like this.....first the employee,now his employer.....both have paid the price of messing with maan singh khurana.....costing their lives''

Geet could'nt beleive her ears.....was she hearing it right ?

She felt as if someone have pulled the very ground where sh was standing.

In a shock she slowly took a few steps back and stopped as her feet hit something.

A hand, a human hand sticking out of a black quilt.

She gasped and then screamed.

The men inside became alarmed hearing  the not-so-faint noise of a
woman.

That's when she made a mad dash towards the exit  and ran towards the place she asked the taxi driver to park.

Precap-this means she was the one.

Love shreya
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CONTINUE SOON PLEASE

WANNA KNOW MORE. ITS BECOMING MORE INTERESTING...................
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
So she was pregnant den where's d baby now......... Nd maan killed somebdy dat y she hates him....... I m getting more curious