Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Viewers of SNS just think for a while (Page 2)

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you have said the same thing over and over, others tellyaddict, Ambrosia have answered you kindly, it's our personal choice what we watch don't force us to justify why we like it and keep on criticising our viewer choice, you go watch SGP or YRKKH and enjoy there, bas leave us alone. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJ-tellyaddict-

Mrittyu_Trishna Senior Member
Mrittyu_Trishna
Mrittyu_Trishna

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Each and every show is different, and all cannot touch reality 100%. Some people relate to a show, while others simply cannot; it' s bit of everything for everyone. I watch a lot of shows, and there are some things that do not leave an impact on me, whereas other things do. What I like about this show is that I have not seen a character like Kokila; she is blunt, strict, but a good person at heart. She may be a "kaagdi", but she isn't manipulative and scheming, which is a breath of fresh air from people like Sindoora Singh or Komolika Basu. She comes across as a  miserable person, but her past definitely justifies it. People like her exist in this world (I work with some), and I'm glad that the CV's created a character like her for once. I am also fond of Hetal; she's a loving and caring mother, and Gopi would definitely fit in as her real daughter. Gopi is another gem, and I always feel like giving her a big hug whenever someone tells her off, or vents their anger on her. From day 1 this show has been great, and I think it will continue to do well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpAmbrosia-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I will not engage..... I will not engage......  I will not engage.....LOL

(Jake - aren't you proud of me?)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpRafeal.sujji0609

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I am, mom! ROFL.. I'm very much tempted to argue my points too, but neither will i engage. Like Mom, like son!lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsujji0609

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrittyu_Trishna

Each and every show is different, and all cannot touch reality 100%. Some people relate to a show, while others simply cannot; it' s bit of everything for everyone.I watch a lot of shows, andthere are some things that do not leave an impact on me, whereas other thingsdo.What I like about this show is that I have not seen a character like Kokila; she is blunt, strict, but a good person at heart. She may be a"kaagdi", but she isn't manipulative and scheming, which is a breath of fresh air from people like Sindoora Singh or Komolika Basu. She comes across as a miserable person, but her past definitely justifies it. People like her exist in this world (I work with some), and I'm glad that the CV's created a character like her for once. I am also fond of Hetal;she's a loving and caring mother, and Gopi would definitely fit in as her real daughter. Gopi is another gem, and I always feel like giving her a big hug whenever someone tells her off,or vents their anger on her. From day 1 this show has been great, and I think it will continue to do well.

Oh you have answered my question. Thanx a lot. Yes that can be a factor. Nowadays supporting roles are also given importance.
And a serial is recognised by that role. I appriciate kokila for her acting.

But don't take it otherwise, I got my answer. The storyline is'nt it gone streched very much. Why they not focus on gohem's relations?
Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you have said the same thing over and over, others tellyaddict, Ambrosia have answered you kindly, it's our personal choice what we watch don't force us to justify why we like it and keep on criticising our viewer choice, you go watch SGP or YRKKH and enjoy there, bas leave us alone.

yes i will if u wnt to got stcik to saazish, pardafaash, raaz khulasa, wierd expressions and specially YELLOW TEETH OF URMILA then no one can't help u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimani

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

Originally posted by WintersBloom

yes i will if u wnt to got stcik to saazish, pardafaash, raaz khulasa, wierd expressions and specially YELLOW TEETH OF URMILA then no one can't help u

i think you are missing the basic point, who thinks when they are watching entertainment. we are thinking in school, at work, at home, even when sleeping, every time all the time your brain is working because that is life, so one gets tired only some hours in a day you can stop thinking that is when watching soap operas. every show is entertainment, that is all. i get confused and frankly more amused and little bemused when people start equating to reality and what we should learn, why it is sending the wrong message blab blab ohhhhhhhh dear lord nothing absolutely nothing should be learned from watching soaps. if you want answers to questions and problems go to your parents and friends in your life my dear don't learn from watching tv. those who do get influenced from watching tv hahaaaaa do such people really exist??? i am sorry i don't think well educated, open minded, sensible and grounded people are that easily influenced, and if one is they are probably lacking something upstairs. i know cvs do this whole promotion thingy where they say our show is all about reality, a strong person blab blab fighting for this and that, it is every person's tale it is all hogwash i tell you, it is a even bigger joke than bush trying to give a speech. basically all it is stop your brain from working for 20 mins and just watch it for purely entertainment. and why someone likes a particular show in philosophy they are all the same, only the real purist of soap world would know the difference. 

Edited by loveanime - 23 January 2011 at 4:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJmonalidpevadsimran15Sky23saomomRafeal.-tellyaddict-.Verity.

-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
This show is great. I think it is the best show in Star Plus. Their is a lot of Saas-Bahu problem in India, so  I think it is a great exanple. You just said that is not a good show but you did not say why it is not a good show. And the charachters are presented different and very realistic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Go to top