India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Viewers of SNS just think for a while

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but just think for a while that SNS is really a good show.

Is it appealing to reality?
In the era of innovations on tv where shud this saas bahu saga shud stand. What is new in it?

What social message is given by this show? Everyone shud be like Rashi , urmila and SNS most fav Kinjal or like gopi shedding tears no voice ,no rebel against evils. I wonder we do talks abt 'woman empowerment' and woman like these types of shows. No family values , no Husband wife love ,even family members are also jealous of each other like kokila , Rashi.

The show is just a false attraction. Watching films or tv shows have great impact on our mind. We shud watch refreshing and mind relaxing shows by seeing such types of huge dramas these shows will enter in our personal life and we wud think and do activities as shown in these dramas.

Espacially women wud think her saas like kokila her sister-in-law like rashi who is came to spoil her life. Isn't it polluting our minds?
Just sit and think how u all are addicted to this serial?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhirsz786SangeetaHimaniNimmi.--sree--sajnietina_1234

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings but just think for a while that SNS is really a good show.

Is it appealing to reality?
In the era of innovations on tv where shud this saas bahu saga shud stand. What is new in it?

What social message is given by this show? Everyone shud be like Rashi , urmila and SNS most fav Kinjal or like gopi shedding tears no voice ,no rebel against evils. I wonder we do talks abt 'woman empowerment' and woman like these types of shows. No family values , no Husband wife love ,even family members are also jealous of each other like kokila , Rashi.

The show is just a false attraction. Watching films or tv shows have great impact on our mind. We shud watch refreshing and mind relaxing shows by seeing such types of huge dramas these shows will enter in our personal life and we wud think and do activities as shown in these dramas.

Espacially women wud think her saas like kokila her sister-in-law like rashi who is came to spoil her life. Isn't it polluting our minds?
Just sit and think how u all are addicted to this serial?

I dont think the negatives are anyones role models ,however those type of people do exist in all society .
All of us actually want Gopi to be empowered and that is also the reason why Kokila has a huge positive fan base.The woman it not afraid to speak her mind and to tell others where they are scheming and manipulative .
The aim of the game is to see the bad pronounced bad and the good to overcome therefore that is not a negative role of the drama series.If however they represented bad to be acceptable then your justified in lamenting a serial.
At the end of the day is entertainment - thats it and each of us has the power to control what we watch or not watch.
To be addictive to any form of anything is detrimental but a little jest for 20 mins  a day shouldnt be an issue as long as you treat it for what it is ENTERTAINMENT .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsuk19Ambrosiasujji0609-tellyaddict--Nafisa-

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I am not regular viewer but i update myself by seeing the forums. What r the things in it that attract u to see the show. That ghisa pita kinjal's pregnancy drama Which u have seen in 100eds of balaji serials. Why kinjal has given importance when wud gopi and rashi's story track will go on. And u talk abt realities no girl is like rashi who not concerning her married life and intersted in others life. Her only aim is to trouble koki,gopi and kinjal . She doesn't have desire for her hubby which every women wnt or made for doing evils.

Isn't cv fooling u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tina_1234

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Well the CV's had made it more than obvious that they are showing the same thing that we have seen again and again but with different protagonists. It's up to the viewers now whether they want to stick to the show or move on.

I agree the show has flaws, the tracks keep dragging beyond its elastic limit but at the end of the day they somehow fulfill its purpose.

Gopi manages to bring out our frustrations. Rashi and Urmi manage to make all of mad with rage. Koki being the ultimate keeps us always at the edge. What I mean to say is that the actors are doing their job brilliantly; they are always successful in bringing out a reaction from the audience. Being newcomers I would say the team of SNS is doing a great job. Most importantly the CV's tried to do something new by introducing a Gujarati family, they tried to bring out their culture, their language, their festivals'To be honest I really loved every bit of it and still do.

Like marhaba said, this is after all entertainment. If you let this to get you then you will be affected no doubt.

Edited by Ambrosia - 22 January 2011 at 3:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609-tellyaddict-

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
From ur opinion is present track is upto the mark? I have seen the team's letter to cv's why r u all frustated if u consider it as best serial in Indian History.

Entertainment is necessary but can't it be healthy, tensionfree, stressless. Like other serials SGP or YRKKH which is free from vamps.

Just count and tell me how many vamps are in this serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tina_1234

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

From ur opinion is present track is upto the mark? I have seen the team's letter to cv's why r u all frustated if u consider it as best serial in Indian History.

Entertainment is necessary but can't it be healthy, tensionfree, stressless. Like other serials SGP or YRKKH which is free from vamps.

Just count and tell me how many vamps are in this serial.

Wouldnt call it frustration but interaction ...do u really want a series with no spice? There is no harm in having negatives characters - just as u do have in real life .At the end of each notorious action there is a just reprisal - which ironically doesn't happen in real life !
There are plenty of channels and dramas to chose from -they just one click away so need to stress over any of them 
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
@Sar56gesh

From your post what I understood is you want to know why we all watch this show, admire its casting, love its Spice even when we are not satisfied with what all is shown.

so I want to tell u A Forum is a place where everyone is free to Express their Love and frustration for the tracks or twists. And if u are saying when we are writing letters to CVs still why we are watching then go to other forums as well (the two names u hv mentioned) u'll see the members frustrated, writing letters and cursing CVs in same way as we do here.

Next is...every show on air has its own Mass Audience and u cant question "That Mass Audience" neither for SNS nor for the other 2 shows u mentioned, coz people watch a show when they feel they can relate with that show.....
all members here can relate themself with SNS thats y they are here, if some one can relate with other other shows u'll see them on the respective forum but not here.

and another thing is.....as natasha mentioned Spice always necessary in ur food to make it tasty but again its our decision how to take it....
we are free to Watch a show, Appreciate it If we like certain things, Crib if something is not Likable......
and no one can be forced to decide what should watch or to tell why we are watching a show.....

No Offence,,,, MY POV.....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveMJmonalidpsujji0609Ambrosia-Nafisa-

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Yes i know we curse cv's in forums. But that newsletter was entirly different from them it was reavealing the realities of the show and written something more anger and devastating statements that's why i reffered it.

I know the feelings of regular viewer we can't listen bad words abt our fav shows.
For the choices i don't have right to question anybody but just want to discover the changing pattern of viewership?

Firstly we have to watch serials with saas bahu dramas with two three marriges , plastic sugeries , lost memories, deaths and come back again coz 'Aur koi chara hi nahi tha' .In year 2008 these shows leaved tvs and one show(i will not say name) changed the taste of viewers with social issues rural backdrop etc. Now this concept is also overcrowded and boring due day by day coming new shows with look alike concepts and backdrops. Then there is need of new concepts which every production house is doing by bringin new innovations and we are watching the makeover of tv shows.Then why viewers again turned to old stories that i want to know?

What are cv's doing that maintains the viewership?

Will this show again start the trend of these type of shows?

Do u like to watch the shows follow saathiya's concept?

Go to top