Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Never was Love just a twisted mind @Viren (Page 4)

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Bani.........i totally get what u r saying......n i think i'm saying the same too........so no sorries........n what i was trying to comment for the quoted comment was Viren never was a reason for Sid-Nivi not getting united.
I think u justified it better....so thanks.

@ starz4me, i'm not blaming Viren by saying that he is the reason behind SID-PUTUL separation.

What i'm saying is Viren could have done something to stop these marriages as he was fully aware that SID-NIVI loves each other and Sid is totally against marrying Divya. as a brother he could have done something to stop that marriage. now his intentions are clear.

Viren cud have convinced Divya too. she was close to Viren prior to her marriage with sid.  if he had done something at that time, i'm sure divya would have backed out from the marriage after knowing about their love relation.  she already knew that Sid loves his Putul. but she also thought that Nivi does not love him. that's why she was willing for the marriage. although she loves sid i'm sure that for her sister Nivedita, Divya definitely would have backed out from the marriage.

i still remember what Viren said to Nivedita when she told him that Sid is not willing to marry Divya and he wants to marry her.. he told  "mein yeh kabhi bhi hone nahin doonga." so his intension was clear. he had something in his mind. i had already discussed all these things earlier.

if VIREN, DIVYA were together to unite them.. i'm damn sure Soods and Sharmas will definitely agree with their decision. even CC, Jawahar or HL won't be able to do anything.

i'm an ardent SID-PUTUL fan. i have not missed even single episode since june 28th up to sid-putul separation. i'm not watching this show after their separation, still i read WU.  so i can tell u even minute details and dialogues of each and everybody in those episodes....

SID-PUTUL separation was totally manipulated.... i don't think u'll disagree with me about this.

Creators were interested in just TRP only instead of showing a nice story...

Edited by shelly_nair - 25 January 2011 at 3:47am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhaakshi-sidputul

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

U are very much right!!

This can never be love....NIvi has gone thru hell!! How much she has endured..Viren has seen her Shed tears...Seen her shake with fear....Seen her eyes crying out for help...Yet continued with his plans..one after another...Just to make nivi hate Sid....Gosh...He surely has a very twisted way of expressing love!!!

When all of us cried with Nivi ...Felt so bad for her...and the autrocities showered on her.....we were cursing the stalker sooo much!!
But still there are people now who argue that Virens is posessive love..so he did all this!!

My god...CAn such acts be ever justified!! When he is proving now that Nivi is not mad....He knows that in the first place.. he sowed those seeds in everybodys mind...Now when he knows exactly what to do to remedy that,,people are feeling glad!!When Sid is being framed...an innocent man..people are cheering Viren to go ahead!! this shows the majority of people are not morally inclined or that they dont really care...Sid never framed Keshav...He stood by his family....He is not evil!!There is no comparison between Good and Evil!!!

I do not understand the mentality.....I Know most of them will end up feeling sorry for Viren....that is how the Cts are showing and taking the story forward....Sympathy is different but to feel that he did all this for love,,,,Is a big insult to that very emotion...which is so divine!!! It is disgusting to think..he is in love....At this stage!!!
1truelove you r so right i hope everyone reads what you have wrote sid and nivi showed true love because they sacrificed their love,love is to give not take and if you r hurt in your childhood do u hunt the person down nooooooo no matter what the cts shows this is not love
1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

Its not love in any form ...if it was love he would have changed his grand plan ...

Its not like he doesnt know the effect on Nivi hes seen the recantations of his actions  yet hes chosen to turn a blind eye and carry on with his vindication .

He needs psychiatric help thats all that can save him.You dont knowingly hurt the people you love ,his actions are just selfish and to say he loves her is just convincing yourself of the untruth.
so true i hope everyone reads what you have wrote and open their eyes

Go to top