Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Never was Love just a twisted mind @Viren (Page 3)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

yea akhilha, viren has already ruined SID-PUTUL after getting Nivi married to him and divya to sid. now what else he want from SID? what's the meaning of taking revenge to SID by tormenting NIVI?

I just wanna comment that.....Sid-Nivi relationship was on the edge of breaking n it was not coz of Viren......but there were many other people who wudnt have let them be one.............n to top all those in ranking......it was Sid himself.......who out of rage........n senseless anger......threw Nivi out of his life with his own hands.

There wud have been no way that these guys cud have united again.......not with what the circumstances were then...............even if Viren was not in the scene.

If Viren didnt come back.....wudnt Sid had fulfilled his dadaji's last wish ??

I'm not saying Viren what he did to Nivi is good.......n yes i think he doesnt love Nivi as of yet.......n maybe he is using Nivi to get back at Sid....coz he might have still felt that spark between them.

We still dont know what the reason cud be for Viren to be after Sid.....is it Nivi...or is it something else............those are th questions still flying around in the forum........i guess for that we have to just wait n watch.

Edited by starz4me - 24 January 2011 at 8:26am

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by shelly_nair

yea akhilha, viren has already ruined SID-PUTUL after getting Nivi married to him and divya to sid. now what else he want from SID? what's the meaning of taking revenge to SID by tormenting NIVI?

I just wanna comment that.....Sid-Nivi relationship was on the edge of breaking n it was not coz of Viren......but there were many other people who wudnt have let them be one.............n to top all those in ranking......it was Sid himself.......who out of rage........n senseless anger......threw Nivi out of his life with his own hands.
 I agree that Sid yelled at Nivi and did not trust her. Partners pass through worst of phases, fights, quarrels, mud throwing but that does not mean end of relationship. Partners patch up after that also. Thats the reason, when Nivi saw Sid putting rings in Divya's finger (though she could not make out that it was a majboori for Sid), she had tears in her eyes and could not bear to watch that and ran away.
Sid's yelling led Nivi to vow that she is severing all relationships.Nivi did not want to keep any relationship with Sid or Soods after that incident herself. Sid went to apologise, but she only did not want to keep any relationship with him. I side with Nivedita for that, she is absolutely right in that, its her life and she will decide whether to forgive Sid or not.

Viren is no way responsible for their separation. Rather, JW and CC created such circumstances that the "fight occurs" and Siddharth or DScould not make out JW's plan. Its Sid and DS's fault. Viren came in, when their relationship was on the rocks. But, Viren could clear up the misunderstanding, which he did not do. Now we know what reasons he had.

There wud have been no way that these guys cud have united again.......not with what the circumstances were then...............even if Viren was not in the scene.
They could have united, if CC had not twisted DS's wishes. As Nivedita was shown to have effect (she was crying and ran away) when she saw Sid putting ring in Divya's fingers. They could have united, if Sid could prove Keshav innocent. They could have united if someone had tried to clear the misunderstanding.

If Viren didnt come back.....wudnt Sid had fulfilled his dadaji's last wish ??
Sid would have married Divya, whether Viren was there or not, or whether Nivedita wanted or not. But if Viren's parents had not played the game with Keshav, all these would not have occurred. Also, if Sid had not stayed quiet and tried to do something, he could have at least avoided marrying Divya.

I'm not saying Viren what he did to Nivi is good.......n yes i think he doesnt love Nivi as of yet.......n maybe he is using Nivi to get back at Sid....coz he might have still felt that spark between them.
 Viren is not bad, he is burdened with some pain and this is making him do all these.
We still dont know what the reason cud be for Viren to be after Sid.....is it Nivi...or is it something else............those are th questions still flying around in the forum........i guess for that we have to just wait n watch.
whatever the reason be, his way is not right! but hopefully, he will understand soon. Instead of backstabbing, he could have confronted Sid, his family and Nivedita openly.

sorry, just my opinion.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Bani.........i totally get what u r saying......n i think i'm saying the same too........so no sorries........n what i was trying to comment for the quoted comment was Viren never was a reason for Sid-Nivi not getting united.
I think u justified it better....so thanks.

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Bani.........i totally get what u r saying......n i think i'm saying the same too........so no sorries........n what i was trying to comment for the quoted comment was Viren never was a reason for Sid-Nivi not getting united.

Viren was not responsible for their fight, true.

But Viren, if he wanted, he could have solved their problem also. But he did not do, and we udnerstand now why he did not try to solve the misunderstandingSmile

akhilha

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

But Viren, if he wanted, he could have solved their problem also. But he did not do, and we udnerstand now why he did not try to solve the misunderstandingSmile

well i think even if he tried.....Nivi (knowing how she is in nature)....wudnt have gone that far to resolve her love problems....she wudnt had put aside her sisters love........so i still think....there was never a chance for Sid-Nivi to be united again.

Edited by starz4me - 24 January 2011 at 9:50am

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

well i think even if he tried.....Nivi (knowing how she is in nature)....wudnt have gone that far to resolve her love problems....she wudnt had put aside her sisters love........so i still think....there was never a chance for Sid-Nivi to be united again.

I agree there was less chance, but not "never a chance". Viren could have talked to Divya and the way he was shown to convince everyone that time, by his talks, could have worked magic. An intervention was needed for Sid-Nivi, but noone did that.
anyways, destiny always plans something else, which we cannot see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhastarz4meakshi-sidputul

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonalshah

I agree there was less chance, but not "never a chance". Viren could have talked to Divya and the way he was shown to convince everyone that time, by his talks, could have worked magic. An intervention was needed for Sid-Nivi, but noone did that.
anyways, destiny always plans something else, which we cannot see.
sory to disagree with u bcos i think viren would not have talked to divya bcos niedita would not have allowed it.
and with chanchal and jawahaer and hemlata, there was no way things would have patched up between them.
sorry if i'm wrong but thts how i feel.
thats fine with me. Its your opinion.Smile
akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
perfect omshanti 
dear as allways 
i told u na when u oppose some one no one will listren 
but dear i am always be ur friend and always like u post .

Go to top