Never was Love just a twisted mind @Viren

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
How can Viren even pretend to love Nivi at any level when hes putting her through so much mental torture ?
He cant have an once of love for her if hes willing to put her through such trauma for his own selfish twisted reasons 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akhilha thumbnail
U are very much right!!

This can never be love....NIvi has gone thru hell!! How much she has endured..Viren has seen her Shed tears...Seen her shake with fear....Seen her eyes crying out for help...Yet continued with his plans..one after another...Just to make nivi hate Sid....Gosh...He surely has a very twisted way of expressing love!!!

When all of us cried with Nivi ...Felt so bad for her...and the autrocities showered on her.....we were cursing the stalker sooo much!!
But still there are people now who argue that Virens is posessive love..so he did all this!!

My god...CAn such acts be ever justified!! When he is proving now that Nivi is not mad....He knows that in the first place.. he sowed those seeds in everybodys mind...Now when he knows exactly what to do to remedy that,,people are feeling glad!!When Sid is being framed...an innocent man..people are cheering Viren to go ahead!! this shows the majority of people are not morally inclined or that they dont really care...Sid never framed Keshav...He stood by his family....He is not evil!!There is no comparison between Good and Evil!!!

I do not understand the mentality.....I Know most of them will end up feeling sorry for Viren....that is how the Cts are showing and taking the story forward....Sympathy is different but to feel that he did all this for love,,,,Is a big insult to that very emotion...which is so divine!!! It is disgusting to think..he is in love....At this stage!!!
MARHABAA thumbnail
Its not love in any form ...if it was love he would have changed his grand plan ...

Its not like he doesnt know the effect on Nivi hes seen the recantations of his actions  yet hes chosen to turn a blind eye and carry on with his vindication .

He needs psychiatric help thats all that can save him.You dont knowingly hurt the people you love ,his actions are just selfish and to say he loves her is just convincing yourself of the untruth.
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: akhilha

U are very much right!!

This can never be love....NIvi has gone thru hell!! How much she has endured..Viren has seen her Shed tears...Seen her shake with fear....Seen her eyes crying out for help...Yet continued with his plans..one after another...Just to make nivi hate Sid....Gosh...He surely has a very twisted way of expressing love!!!

When all of us cried with Nivi ...Felt so bad for her...and the autrocities showered on her.....we were cursing the stalker sooo much!!
But still there are people now who argue that Virens is posessive love..so he did all this!!

My god...CAn such acts be ever justified!! When he is proving now that Nivi is not mad....He knows that in the first place.. he sowed those seeds in everybodys mind...Now when he knows exactly what to do to remedy that,,people are feeling glad!!When Sid is being framed...an innocent man..people are cheering Viren to go ahead!! this shows the majority of people are not morally inclined or that they dont really care...Sid never framed Keshav...He stood by his family....He is not evil!!There is no comparison between Good and Evil!!!

I do not understand the mentality.....I Know most of them will end up feeling sorry for Viren....that is how the Cts are showing and taking the story forward....Sympathy is different but to feel that he did all this for love,,,,Is a big insult to that very emotion...which is so divine!!! It is disgusting to think..he is in love....At this stage!!!

👏👏👏👏👏 you said it akhliha.. even i was thinking about these things. u really said what is in my mind.
akhilha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

Its not love in any form ...if it was love he would have changed his grand plan ...

Its not like he doesnt know the effect on Nivi hes seen the recantations of his actions  yet hes chosen to turn a blind eye and carry on with his vindication .

He needs psychiatric help thats all that can save him.You dont knowingly hurt the people you love ,his actions are just selfish and to say he loves her is just convincing yourself of the untruth.

Dear he is not mental at all.....Just very focussed...He is like a robot whose brain has been functioned to achieve his target!!

He is very clever and also cold......He is unfeeling as of now....he does not need any treatment...He needs  a wake up call...from his own conscience!! nothing else can bring him to the right path!!

He has basic human qualities ......but is totally overpowered by his agony!!! So he is not blind to her sufferings,,,He just doesnt bother till he reaches his goal!! But see how he will go down on his knees ....right in front of Nivi....He is her sinner more than Sid....Coz she had started to believe once again in love!!! It is horrible what he is doing to her.....But what she will do to him will be worth watching!!!
MARHABAA thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhilha

Dear he is not mental at all.....Just very focussed...He is like a robot whose brain has been functioned to achieve his target!!

He is very clever and also cold......He is unfeeling as of now....he does not need any treatment...He needs  a wake up call...from his own conscience!! nothing else can bring him to the right path!!

He has basic human qualities ......but is totally overpowered by his agony!!! So he is not blind to her sufferings,,,He just doesnt bother till he reaches his goal!! But see how he will go down on his knees ....right in front of Nivi....He is her sinner more than Sid....Coz she had started to believe once again in love!!! It is horrible what he is doing to her.....But what she will do to him will be worth watching!!!

When your so controlled and overcome that you have lost the emotional part of your nature then that need psychiatric help .Oblivious to another just to attain your own inner so called justice is sick 
Hopefully Nivi will realize what a freakozoid she has ended up with and be able to help him!
akhilha thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

When your so controlled and overcome that you have lost the emotional part of your nature then that need psychiatric help .Oblivious to another just to attain your own inner so called justice is sick 
Hopefully Nivi will realize what a freakozoid she has ended up with and be able to help him!

U are right in saying that his emotions are controlled and he is keeping in reign ..his hatred and his devious mind....And he is very much aware of what he is doing....He is not blinded by rage...rather his hatred is so contrlled that it is slowly simmering to aboiling point!!

He is definitely not capable of the emotion called love....not at this stage anyways...

I .
For what ever reasons he is doing all this...may be ultimately Nivi and Sid both might be benefitted by all this..since they will know each others true value...i think that is the ultimate motive behind this story.....
the way Nivi has suffered in all these situations he has created...He is the only one behind it...coz when u see all those Stalker scenes..It is clear that he is the only one behind it....

My only solace is his motive.....He is doing it for an emotional satisfaction.....he is emotionally scarred...so he always has a chance to redeem......Unlike his parents!!

But what i hate is his total lack of remorse....He even looks amused at the whole situation and seems to be patting on his back.for his success....success in destroying two innocent people..who were moving on in life...inspite of losing somuch!

His hatred for Sid really doesnt make sense to me.....Sid has already lost everything.....What else he has to lose....
shelly_nair thumbnail
yea akhilha, viren has already ruined SID-PUTUL after getting Nivi married to him and divya to sid. now what else he want from SID? what's the meaning of taking revenge to SID by tormenting NIVI?
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
If he loves her...then its at the stage of a psychotic obsession...where he wants somethings and has to have it at any costs....Its his will and nothing else
shelly_nair thumbnail
even if Viren had suffered a lot in the childhood, i cannot justify him for his current act.