Chellameh Jan 24- 28:updates on Pg1 n Discussion - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
As many of them said i too feel mukuthiless will be someother girl,not vasu's mom, because vasu's mom was wearing mukuthi  before their marriage, so it must be the girl who never wears mukuthi in her life not even for single day. Problems between mother -in law and daughter in law are common . Amudha will live happily until vasu's changes.

Even in amudha's marriage with bell , nobody from bell's family like her. MA,Valli called her rasiillathava. She tolerated everything for Bell. but it was kavitha who create problems in her life.

Thank  u aishu ma for the wonderful hillarious update.....

i dont follow the serial, just read your updates........wow what an updates......cud not stop laughing......super............

So finally vasu and amutha tying the knot.....cool....and MIL is the villi va......so she is gg to be torturing amutha and vasu s gg to be speechless as he promised his ma'ma va.....super o super.....
Thanks Aishu for such a nice update! Very hilarious. Awesome Job.👏

I rarely follow this serial but do read updates sometimes. Nice twist given by Radhika.
Thanks Nitya for the lovely update, Visaagam aattam aarambamma??😊. Poor Amutha.
Thank you Nithya for the nice update. I too have the same Q Nithya , whatever happened to Kattadurai's KaLavani?
Thank you for the kalakkal update da Nithya 👏

Well once Amutha left her maayak of course she would be expected to stay with the groom 's family. Especially after having such a pipe aid sandai am sure Visagam won't let the couple go with CM.

Hmm from now on Vasu needs to make sure Ammu lives a happy life and isn't tortured by visaagam

Aww finally all three of them talked thei hearts out. Paavam mama he openly told how he becomes the Bali aadu when vadAi gets angry 🤣

Aaha super sivaranjini inquire panra vithatheh suresh n co should kolai nadunganum
on one hand the brahmin couple want to adopt the child and on the other kadadurai&Co kidnapping the child, Bell has become father and CM is excepting the child with 3 weeks time,So what was the link between these four.

I guess that kadadurai may kidnap bell's child and CM will come to rescue ,so that kavitha will change and ask sorry. Already bell is talking with CM,now it kavi turn may be. But we can except surprise anytime like amutha'a wedding and mukuthi less woman.

Thanx for the Soooperb Thurs and Friday updates Nithya and Ahaana - 👏👏👏

Vadai and CM chooooooooo chweeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!!!!!😛😛😛

Thanks Meli for the update, paavam Amu, I don't like Visaagam, sure she gonna torture Amu.
Pavam Amudha eppo thaan avalukku first night nadakumo....😔

Avaloda mudhal FN with Maniarasu nadakala... now with Vasu too dint happen...😭

And Vadamalai and Chellama super lovely pair...❤️👏
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago