Chellameh

India-Forums

Chellameh
Chellameh

Chellameh Jan 24- 28:updates on Pg1 n Discussion (Page 4)

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful updates Aishu! i don't watch this serial but i read updates sometimes.....your update was superb & hilarious! i loved it.

Edited by Noxeous - 26 January 2011 at 11:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Manpreet_

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

I don't think Chellamah is going to give up her babies.  Even if she did, she will give up the healthy one.
I think Kavitha is dying or have died, and as I said in previous weeks I bet Amutha is going to take her place! Evil Smile Ithulam seriale sagumjum paa.........ROFL  Talking about director, how come Radikaa have brought back CJ Baskar, when she chased him away in Arase serial.  Apparently, the  female casts of Arase had complained to Radhikaa that CJB was harassing them.  hmmm......
I also think CM may give the healthy one and raise the disabled child daa.. Ermm
CJ Baskar summa nammalai ellam guess panna vetchittuku, at the end ALLL IZZZZZZ WELL nnu kaamichittaru ROFLROFL... now we can expect a Mookuthi-less lady track naa Tongue I also heard about it sometimes during Selvi.. but right now its much more interesting than the Anjali alone track ROFL  hope he gives us more suspense and alll

Originally posted by Aahaana

Too bad her horoscope is bad but i think that lady is either kavitha or maybe her babyShocked or a new lady in vasus life since his mother got him to make a promiseErmm Felt bad for Iyer family but the woman seems very disturbed, she need a psychologist to consulting, otherwise..she will be a risk for kids around her.
Yeah I too think it could be a new lady who arrives da... right now they may be showing Visaagam as the one, but I guess a new character may be introduced later on to carry on the mookuthi-less track??Ermm Yeah i felt the same about the iyer family... she is not in the right frame of mind... however, she did seem normal while talking to her husband at the temple..but the moment she saw the kids she got hyper.. which perhaps is one of the reasons why the manager rejected.. but i have a strong feeling that they will soon worship CM Ermm Tongue

@ Kilani: Thanks so much daa.. Please do join us in the discussion when time permits Hug

@ Vaish316: I too hope Amutha doesn't regret marrying Vasu daa.. as we saw yesterday, Visaagam seems to have changed over night.. hope she doesnt' ruin it for them... and Vasu, just like how he sternly asked Amutha to come with him, should take good care of her

Edited by MP_Radha - 26 January 2011 at 12:44pm
_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@ serials2010 - Thanks so much daa Hug please do join us to give your feedback when times permits daa Star...  With regards to the Iyer family, remember it was CM's advice to them in the first place thaane daa... the wife Bala keeps praising the nallavaar CM for giving them a good advice... so am assuming they may eventually seek CM for more advice, now that the kuzhanthai kaarpaham rejected their request Ouch... and Regarding Bell, I really dunno why he had to call CM in a very suspicious way...most of us thought it was a permanent bye bye for kavitha but I guess the suspense was built up to make Vadai consider Ammu's marriage to Vasu...

Originally posted by srima

Thanks Aishu. that was really a hilarious one. BTW la la landla Vasuva , Aishuvanu sandhegama irukke Wink

Lala land leh Vasu thaan maa with Amutha ROFL ROFL but it is Pundit ji's imagination ROFL ROFL  and am sure soon it may happen if Visaagam willing ROFL

Originally posted by umadharan

Here is my wild guess. Bell has called up to inform that Kavitha is no more and she has given birth to a baby girl and that baby girl is the mookuthi podatha ponnu who will create problems in Amudha's life. Amudha might be tempted to become the caretaker for that baby and thereby ending in problems.

HI Umadharan, Welcome on board to Chellameh Section ClapStar.  It is great havig you hear, and we hope to see you hear more often with your predictions Star.  Even I too thought that Bellz may return in Ammu's life.. however after Tuesday's episode it is clear that Amutha may not join Bellz.... and also Bell has a baby boy...  but am tempted to think that somehow these Bell'z baby may come to CM in the future.. when CM's babies make their entry.. Ermm... like something happens to kavitha alter on.. or her leaving Bellz and baby.. so Bellz is forced to join CM's family... but that Iyer family may get to adopt CM's normal child.. so CM at the end may become the caretaker of Bell'z child?? i dunno am just going so far ROFL

serials2010

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

@ Atinamma: Atinamma HugHugHugHug Vanthiteenga illeh inimel kalakkal thaan StarStar

Thank you so much ama Hug... as you said maa hopefully the serial entertains us than it was beforeStar

Originally posted by rose_jasmine

Moreover why he is  trying to join with his akka? why he told her that he was traped by kavitha? what happened to kavi's parents ? why bell told that he was alone?  when kavi will releazie her mistake?

I agree with you Rose_jasmine.. I still don't get why Bellz said he got trapped by Kavi... and now feels lonely.. though we got asnwers to other questions.. we are yet to find out about Kavi.. like i had posted umadharan.. i have a gut feeling Bellz will join CM with his baby boy.. in the future may be?? b/c he is forced to leave??  and CM may end up taking care of the baby??? if she were to give one of her baby away to the iyer family?? ore questions.. hmm let us see what happens.. as long as I don't have to deal with Sneha - Beach parts am ok ROFL ROFL

Originally posted by serials2010

Aha so mookuthi lady revealed at last!! Aana summa sollakudadhupa indha vasu ammavin muzhi seriyile !!  Enna kanna kanna uruthuranga indha amma - paakave bayamaa irikku - Amudha usharamma CM sonna maadhri inime thaan unakku prachanai!! 

Aama daa, antha ammavai summa paarthaleh bayama irukku ROFL ROFL ROFL... ivanga paarvai sariyillai.. I think she may come in b/w Amudha and Vasu, but the real thollai may be by another one??? since CM knows about the mookuthi removal, and she will do her best to protect Amutha from Visaagam...

Edited by MP_Radha - 26 January 2011 at 2:51pm

serials2010

_Manpreet_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Manpreet_
_Manpreet_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Thank you Krishna, Nithya, Vani and Sandz Star

@ Sandz and Theiva: do join us whenever you read it chellangala Hug

@ Kamz22: Thanks so much hun HugHug please drop by our discussion when time permits Star

Thank you so much Srima maa,    Nicole and LoveVishalini.. Hug

am glad you guys enjoyed... Thank you so much for your support.  Our entire updating team hopes to get your continuing support Hug

@ Lovevishalini: welcome on board hun.. hope to see you in our discussion often Star

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaTheiva.LovelyDreamer.NixkieVani19

anupallavi Groupbie
anupallavi
anupallavi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
MP Radha, supero supera inther varam odher episodes  kalerkittenger ...it was fantastic, I really enjoyed  it very much.

I feel Amutha should have waited patiently a little longer, as now she has mundikiran to follow Vasu and marry him, her MIL Pan Parak Para Parakera Visagam will certainly have some hatred , disrespect for Amutha and her family. Had she waited am sure CM would have sorted it out according to CM's terms and thus Madam Para Parakera cannot show her colors towards them.

Hope Vasu keeps Amutha happy ( at times a fleeting thought enters what if Vasu all along played the good boy so that he gets into CM's good books, so now he decides to punish CM by marrying Amutha and then perhaps he and his mum will taunt Amutha for the rest of her life) ...IMHO Amutha should have remained single and continued her studies to higher level and move up the corporate ladder instead of kalyanam kutty and samaiyal arai....Well Vadai tried to stop her but I guess as fated she has to anubavaikunum her thalieluthu. I really can't stand seeing the look of the Pan Parak Model...(yuck) she is the type that can turn her character by the seconds...Paavom Amutha.

If Vasu is a good fellow and wants to be a good husband and give some peace to Amudha's sad unfortunate life , he should put a stop to his mum's nonsensical attitude and behaviours and emotional blackmails and ridiculous conditions....imposed on Vasu before marriage...

Bell oh bell why Kavi let loose you is it??? Akka akka ippothan yengeray.....So what you call to give the good news of your son's birth...its because of you and Kavi , Amutha odher valkaiyeh allangkolamah irruntherjee..mulungermudiyamah thupermudiyamah avai kollerperther irrundha, ippothan konjam theliva irrukeera,  now once again you try to nolaiyaran into the CM's household and life...ither enna nyaayam ? What happens to your in-laws Bell? Ellam unnaiyeh thalermulangeethangalah???

Villiyeh ( athan mukuthi podhadher pombaley villiyeh) pakarthelervecheether, engeyom angeyom thederrangaley.....Amutha Amutha un mamiyar than dee oru perumpuli villiyeh...un puther valkaiyeh maner alli podher pora..Nee pather nadhey.....perhaps you can suggests to your beloved hubby Vasu to buy your mum in law a beautiful mukuthi...so jadhagapadhee, you have found a  parigaram and the parigaram is to buy the villi another mukuthi....problem hopefully solved...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaSweetyGreen_Manpreet_

rose_jasmine Groupbie
rose_jasmine
rose_jasmine

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
As many of them said i too feel mukuthiless will be someother girl,not vasu's mom, because vasu's mom was wearing mukuthi  before their marriage, so it must be the girl who never wears mukuthi in her life not even for single day. Problems between mother -in law and daughter in law are common . Amudha will live happily until vasu's changes.

Even in amudha's marriage with bell , nobody from bell's family like her. MA,Valli called her rasiillathava. She tolerated everything for Bell. but it was kavitha who create problems in her life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishna_Manpreet_

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Thank  u aishu ma for the wonderful hillarious update.....

i dont follow the serial, just read your updates........wow what an updates......cud not stop laughing......super............

So finally vasu and amutha tying the knot.....cool....and MIL is the villi va......so she is gg to be torturing amutha and vasu s gg to be speechless as he promised his ma'ma va.....super o super.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nixkie_Manpreet_SweetyGreen

Go to top