Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabpvadks0709nbsivalakshmi_lakshivaish316nmvssasy0211vagieumadharanjerksjothibalaBhuunssaamansripreethianupallaviKrithiga.ganeshkeswarikittykrishnaserials2010TheivaRuby-86ZEESXYJanu.LovelyDreamer.-musicluv-_SK_srimaPearl.honeydaisyshubbaKarthikkaCarynVani19NixkienithyamkvatinaSweetyGreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellameh Jan 24- 28:updates on Pg1 n Discussion" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Aisu.

Nee rombha over maa.... LOL.....ROFLROFLROFL

I don't think Chellamah is going to give up her babies.  Even if she did, she will give up the healthy one.

I think Kavitha is dying or have died, and as I said in previous weeks I bet Amutha is going to take her place! Evil Smile Ithulam seriale sagumjum paa.........ROFL

Let's see what twist the director is going to give or will it be the same twist as other serials. 

Talking about director, how come Radikaa have brought back CJ Baskar, when she chased him away in Arase serial.  Apparently, the  female casts of Arase had complained to Radhikaa that CJB was harassing them.  hmmm......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19MP_RadhaSweetyGreen

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the hilarious updates da AishROFLROFL ROFL

Romba than pasamalar reel katturanga paLOL Last time Amu got married, she was stubborn and wanted Mani only to be ignored and heartbroken..now I hope she took the right decision. Vasu is a nice guy and will take good care of herTongue Too bad her horoscope is bad but i think that lady is either kavitha or maybe her babyShocked or a new lady in vasus life since his mother got him to make a promiseErmm

Sneha doesn't use nose ring but still..she is already after kadakarai, Muthu and CM so doubt she will be after Amudha. 

Felt bad for Iyer family but the woman seems very disturbed, she need a psychologist to consulting, otherwise..she will be a risk for kids around her. I hope CM doesnt adopt away but then this woman may kidnap Ermm Or like caryn said, give away the healthy one and keep the other one and after a leap, we may see their kids where one will held grudge LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GOWRIREVATHYKrithiga.ganeshCarynVani19MP_Radha

KILANI

Groupbie

KILANI

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
The updates are super MP_Radha.  Ha ! Ha ! Ha! i laughed - really.
Really superb.  I must thank you for making me laugh today.
Keep it up.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CarynMP_Radha

vaish316

vaish316

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the updates..Smile finally amutha is off with vasu.. maybe something happened to kavitha while giving birth..Shocked maybe she's no more and bell would want to marry amutha in future..Confused but too bad she's with vasu now.. hopefully amutha doesnt regret marrying vasu..D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radha

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aishu for the super rollicking update!!  What a wonderful funny update it was and you turned a very ordinary episode into something where I had to hold my sides to stop laughing!!   Thanks again!

Appada oruvazhia vasu and amudha went joot....  Hope they get married before one of them has a conscience attack and refuses to marry the other!!

Don't understand this Iyer couple's significance in the serial so far - But surely since this lady seems to be really pining for a child CM will definitely have some connection to it - Poruthu irindhu paakallam....

Ippo ennapa indha Bellku venum??  Even if like some of you said that Kavitha has died - I hope this creep doesn't ask for Amudha to come back into his life - Senjalum seivan indha praani - But Amudha will be the biggest loser if she lets him come back into her life - What will happen to Vasu then??

CarynMP_Radha

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Thanx for the Hilarious updates RadhaClapClapClap

Wow such a nice episode.

Amudha has taken a good decission.ClapClapClap

Jump jilani infront of CM as I thoughtLOLLOLLOL

Kavitha Wicket out ?????

Vani19MP_Radha

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Caryn

Talking about director, how come Radikaa have brought back CJ Baskar, when she chased him away in Arase serial.  Apparently, the  female casts of Arase had complained to Radhikaa that CJB was harassing them.  hmmm......

Hi Caryn,

CJ Bhaskar directed Chithi and some part of Annamalai only. It is at the time of Annamalai,he was kicked LOLLOLLOLout by Radhika. Arase is by Samuthirakani - (Film ' Nadodigal ' director)

CarynMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top